Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
What happened before the Vampire Invasion(based off of rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea? ( tell me truthfully this will tell me what people think)
  Yes it's a great idea! I love it!!!!!
  It's an ok idea but it could use a little work.
  No way this idea sucks! Stick to writing things without telling us what happens first.
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:47 pm
((we're at the labs, dear ^^; ))

Fawkes looked over at Tsume, frowning. "Is everything alright? That looked kinda tense."

Jan waited for the other two girls to respond.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:34 am
"Well what ever ill get that subject even if it me I mean surly someone wont mind well ill put it aside for now but one day," "Hey cheza can you get me a case of syringes ive got some testing to do."  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:28 pm
Cheza let out a sigh " You can't get them by yourself? Are your legs broken or something or are you just being lazy? Whatever" She turned to the group of girls she had been talking to. " Sorry guys I got to go back to work now" without saying anymore she walked out of the locker rooms and went to the supply room. Hmmmm where are those syringes she thought to herself. " Ah there you are!" Cheza grabbed the case and went back to the locker rooms. " Here" she shoved them into Jakes hands and went over to her locker putting back on her lab coat and checking the time.

Tsume scratched his head in an embarrassed way " Oh no everythings fine." he let out a small laugh. " So what can I do for ya?" he asked curious at why Fawkes had wanted to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:19 pm
Fawkes nodded, slightly confused but not going to push the matter. "I got this choker for Jan, but I can't find it anywhere. I was wondering if you'd seen it." As he spoke, he looked through the locker again, anxiously.

Jan sighed and stood. "Well, I do too, sadly." She looked at the two girls. "It was nice meeting you both..." she said, wandering over towards Fawkes's locker.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 am
puts them in his loker looking around and catches somthing from the corner of his eye "hmmmm.... whats this a choker or somthing I wonder whos it is." Hey Tsume is thing yours holds out the choker I found it on the floor and thought ya know." Sets it in Tsumes hand and sits down.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Taking the chocker from Jake he takes it over to Fawkes " is this It?" he asked hoping that it was. He handed the chocker to Fawkes. " If you want to surprise Jan with that later you may want to hide to because she's coming this way now. Tsume opened his own locker which was placed on the left side of Fawkes'. He pulled out the neckless he had gotten for Cheza and put in in his lab coat hoping to give it to her when the were alone.

Once Cheza was done getting ready she walked over to Tsume's locker. " Hey are you ready to go back to work yet?" she asked a sweet smile covering her face.
Tsume jumped a little at hearing Cheza's voice from right behind him. He turned around to look at her " Yeah sure lets go." The two walked out of the locker rooms and started to head back to work holding hands as they walked through the winding hallways.  

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:17 pm
Fawkes jumped. "Sh-" he sputtered, putting the choker in his coat pocket. He made a show of getting out the lab coats for himself and Jan just as she came around the corner. He looked up, holding the coats, and grinned sheepishly. "Eheh, sorry... I got distracted."

Jan smiled slightly, shaking her head. "You're hopeless," she said kindly, taking the offered coat. Her smile slipped slightly. "We'd better go before she gets any more upset..." Fawkes nodded in understanding and the pair walked off towards their parents' office.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:14 pm
As the couple slowly approached the lab Tsume stopped cheza in the hallway thinking it to be the perfect time to give Cheza the neckless he had gotten for her.
" Hey Cheza i want to give something to you," he told her as he slowly reached his hand in his pocket feeling around for the neckless. Finally his hand brushed over the finely beaded neckless. Carefully he lifted it out of his pocket while speaking to her softly " Close your eyes it's a surprise."
Cheza covered her eyes wondering what he had for her. She felt his hand take hers and place something in it.
" Okay you can look now," he told her now hoping that she would like it.
Cheza opened her eyes and looked down at the gorgeous neckless that she held looking up at her eyes shining " It's beautiful Tsume thank you"
" May I" he took the neckless from her and placed it around her neck. ' so I guess you like it huh? "
" Like it I love it thank you so much Tsume!" her voice full of delight. She embraced Tsume in a hug and feeling his arms wrap around her embracing her as well. They released each other after a second and headed for the door to the lab so that they could go back to work.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:47 pm
((sry guys been bussy))

Izabel stood up after they walked away. she suddenly felt pain in the other side of her face with the scarre. she turned to Makaia "Makaia......ill be bac okay?" she said walking away covering were the pain was. she rushed to her locker and made sure no one was near. she started talking out of no where "...what.....do you....want......" she said in pain
Voice: ".....to get out!!!!!!!!!" the voice said in her head
Izabel: shoving her head in her locker after hearing foot steps coming near "plz.......just wait....." she said then finaly a voice was heard.....
"Hello???.......is anyone hear?" Ian said walking into the scene "...Iz......is it you....." he said realizing who it was "is everything okay?"
the pain vanished so she could at normal at least "Yeah....." she said.
"Do you need help-"
"no...." she cut him off.
"uh....o-kay then....." he said slowly walking out of the room, pretending to leave but hid behind the door to listen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:37 pm
As they entered the room they realized that it was empty. Looking at each other confused the went over to their parents' desk. On top was a note that read:
Dear kids,
We have all went home early today. Our part of the lab is going to be evaluated tomorrow at 5 A.M. so don't be out to late. Every person who is assigned to our part must be present so finish off your work and come home.
Love,
Your Parents

They went over to their project and took a few last observations they clean the lab up.

Tsume took Cheza's hand when they had finished " You wanna you to the park for a bit before I take you home?"
Her eyes gleamed as she answered " Yeah of course!" together they walked back to the locker room. They took off their lab gear and grabbed their belongings then headed for the park.  

horselover1009

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:21 am
AHHH..gets thrown out of the lab "What the hell!!!"A creature appers from the lab. He pulls out a gun and shoots it."Jesus... what the hell was that holy...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 pm
((-_- I wrote a really long post for this one... and it's no longer there... damn...))

Jan looked down the whole way back to her parents' office, dreading the whole thing. She looked up when she and Fawkes reached the door. With a small sigh, she grabbed the door handle and pulled. And pulled again. She frowned slightly, tugging the door again, harder. Fawkes watched her, smiling sheepishly. He rested his hand on her shoulder as she tugged at the door. Jan jumped and looked up at him. "Um, Jan," he began, unwrapping her hand from the door handle, "it's locked... Meaning they're not here anymore. Jan blinked, then looked back at the glass door. She sighed, repressing the urge to kick the door visciously and turning around. She started towards the exit briskly. "Thanks, Mom..." she muttered darkly.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:48 pm
Runs out the door "Huff..huff" runs aroun the corner "Why me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:34 pm
Tsume and Cheza stop dead in there tracks when they hear a noise coming from back in the lab. " Did you hear that cheza?" Tsume asked
" Yeah i did. We should go check it out and make sure every ones ok." cheza responded and ran back into the building with Tsume following on her heels.

Once inside they ran into Jake being chased by some creatures. " Jake what are those?!" Tsume hollered.  

horselover1009

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:22 am
"Get the hell out of here i'll explain later"

turns to see three creatures he pulls out a 9mm hand gun  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items