Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:39 pm
"She got all flustered when I told her and her friend started to giggle, Her and her friend are going to be meeting her down town at Stray Dogs, that Jazz bar I told you about. Her and her friend are going to be waiting for us." Roy Whipped some sweat from his forehead and pushed back his short jet black hair. "Better shower up before ya go out tonight, you don't want to go smelling like sweat and dirt."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Winry then noticed as she walked, Roy and Hughes digging a hole..she didn't exactly know why but it made her giggle.

"hey guys what you up to?" she waved to them.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:48 pm
"heh heh ya ...I melt like a wet , muddy dog." Hughes smelt his shirt as his eyes looked at Winry. He wiped some dirt of his shirt and got out of the whole. "Hey there Winry... Oh we're just digging away. Looking for lost treasure." he said laughing alittle.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:54 pm
This made Winry giggled again, as she observed their muddy appearances.

"I see." she replied.

((Hey, Original_Edward_Elric here! i'm on the same com as Winry at the moment (no we're not together in that way!) I'm just going to post at the bottom of her post tonight, m'kay?))

Edward wandered over and sneered.

"now you really are a dog, Mustang." he chuckled.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:24 pm
"Hey Hughes, lets stick Ed in the hole and bury him maybe he'll grow." Roy dashed a sly smirk as he looked up at Elric from his spot in the trench "They made me dig this trench for having my uniform un-tucked, and Hughes got in trouble because I got his uniform dirty." Roy looked over to Hughes with the same smirk he had given Ed, "But I got him hooked up with the lady form the flower shop so he forgives me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:36 pm
Winry was holding her sides with laughter, knowing Ed was going to blow.

---------------------------

Edward's fists shook as he shouted, "WHO YOU CALLING A BEAN THAT NEEDS TO GROW>?!" he demanded.

Winry held him as he tried to charge at them. "Edward..." she sighed.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:30 pm
5Winry_Rockbell5
Winry was holding her sides with laughter, knowing Ed was going to blow.

Edward's fists shook as he shouted, "WHO YOU CALLING A BEAN THAT NEEDS TO GROW>?!" he demanded.

Winry held him as he tried to charge at them. "Edward..." she sighed.
Roy smiled at himself for making Winry laugh, it was a pretty good one, he thought before turning to Ed.
"Calm down Ed, If the Sargent sees you acting like that he's going to make you dig this trench too.." Roy smirked and continued digging the trench, "the b*****d wants it five wide, eight feet deep ,and ten feet long. When were done we'll have to fill it back up again."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:57 am
Riza had to hold back her laughter from Ed's little freak-out. But it was obvious that it wasn't getting quiet any time soon, and if since she'd be sneaking out tonight, she needed to use the afternoon to study. With a slight smile, she got her books together and got up off the ground.

Before she headed to the dorm building, she looked back at Roy and Hughes.
"See you two tonight, then. See you later Winry, you too Edward."

[Your Worst Nightmare]

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:04 am
Hughes had his chuckle and climbed back into the trench. They still had abit to dig . "Yup, see you later Riza." Hughes managed to say before Riza left them to their digging.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:25 pm
Winry waved to Riza and looked back at the guys.

"well, thats odd." she commented on the trench situation.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Forensics

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:06 pm
||(Waves) Hi. >> Err, My character's profile is on the first page now. I'm Mish, and my character is Liana Reign- The Drachman drunk. ||  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:01 pm
A female first year student layed upon a bench in the courtyard of the academy, sheltered only by the shade of a novel. Her nose was literally in the book on her face. She layed half asleep, with her uncovered legs (she was wearing the female skirt uniform) crossed at the ankles at once side of the bench, and her jet locks tied, but spraying out in every direction. One arm hung down, loosely grasping a paper bag that hid a flask of some sort of alcohol. Classes were done for the day, so she allowed herself a little booze before she went to her dorm to start her assigned homework. Her hand suddenly shook as her ear listened for liquid. No more. She groaned; time for work.  

Forensics

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:12 pm
Winry sat down and crossed her legs with a sigh.

So bored....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:06 pm
Edward sat beside Winry and patted her head, also sighing.

It was indeed a boring day...  

Original_Edward_Elric

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas