Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disentoxification: 33 lb! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure wtf?
  Yes plz
  No wai!
View Results

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:37 pm
I fell off the band wagon in a major way... I was doing so well! I went from 225 down to 215ish.... but then I went way back up in the lead up to my move... I think I topped out at 229 and then stopped weighing myself...

But ever since I moved, I've been doing so much better. I live right next to my favourite grocery store in town (it's the asian market! icon_biggrin.gif ) and I live close enough to work that I can walk (it takes about an hour) and I bought roller blades (because it is all flat from work to my place on a slight incline)... ^^ I can give myself a push and just roll home on a trail by the highway.

I've been walking more and eating healthier and what's more is that I'm not so stressed about my neighbors being crack addicts.

I rediscovered salad with the most awesome salad dressings... : D I have currently a wonderful rasberry lime vinnagrette and a yummy honey dijon dressing. And the age old ceasar (with shredded parmesan) for days when I want more than just 'salad'.

The only thing that I'm not sure is a problem or a good thing is that my room mate has terrible eating habits. (I'm improving them greatly) and that's the thing.

~I eat a lot better now than I did when it was just me and my fiance, because Dave (room mate) has this idea that I eat so healthily, and I want to lead by example.

~ I cook more because I always have someone to cook something nice for.

~ We have our friend Laura around more (she's allergic to eggs and milk and a vegetarian like me) so I always try and cook her something awesome to eat and it's almost always very healthy.

BUT~

Dave always has junk food in the house, and I find myself having a bit of icecream almost every night... or a hand full of chips at least.

BUT!

It's always very well portioned! Dave has awesome small and large dishes, I use the large dishes for salad and the small cups for icecream... and I usually share whatever packaged crud I'm eating with peter, because most things are portioned in twos...

I've been dropping pounds like flies since I moved in. ^______^

Moving really helps. I'm going to post pictures of the place I live when I clean it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I have eaten:

Two pieces of french toast, no butter, and maple syrup.
A package of oreo cakesters 2,
A large salad w/ broccoli, tomato, spinach, lettuce, kale, cuccumber, green onion, a chopped hard boiled egg, and honey dijon dressing.
The other hard boiled egg.
1/2 tofu 2 go
2 bowls of stir fry
2 small cups of sherbert
Crackers and cheese  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:54 pm
Today I rode downtown, which is a good 4 miles, bought a pretty dress, then I caught the bus to the mall, and bought shoes for said dress (I'm going to a wedding on the 17th) and then rode home, which is another four miles.

MAN I'm tired. I've been riding and roller blading and walking everywhere.

Today I've had:

Two 'sausages'* and an egg w/ a piece of toast.
A 6 inch subway veggie sub w/ pizza sauce and cheese.
A bowl of mushroom soup (the non creme) and a large salad w/cream dill/tarragon dressing.
A butter tart.
The other half of the 6 inch sub.
A small bowl of alfredo.

I think that I 'm eating this way because I don't sleep. I wake up at 8, go to bed at midnight. This is not good. I should have stopped at the other end of the sub. The alfredo was superfluous.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:22 am
So, May 12,

I find that I eat when I'm unhappy, bad day at work? Eat. I need to figure out a way to do that. Mind you, I did try. Instead of eating anything I tried going to the pool but they were closing their doors to anyone without -teen suffixed to their age. And I was out of luck.

So today I've had:

Breakfast:
Two small pieces of bread w/ a bit of cream cheese. (Yum!)
Biked to work, 4 km, 30 minutes, slight incline up hill all the way, medium riding
A mueseli yogurt cup w/ granola. (SO GOOD)

First break:
A terribly bad for me but so yummy bananna creme cookie from the asian market.

Cuccumbers! biggrin (roughly 1/4)

Lunch:
A snnamich, lettuce, kale, spinach and cheese.

Second break:
The other two terribly evil cookies of awesome.
Carrot stickses. (2 carrotses)

Rode home, 20 minutes hard riding, slight incline down hill. 4 km

Dinner:
The most transcendantly satisfying salad evar.
Spinach, lettuce, kale, tomato, broccoli, carrot, green onion, one hard boiled egg, one chopped up 'sausage'. Honey dijon mustard.
(Another hard boiled egg and another 'sausage')
A handful of my roommate's cheesies.
A glass of chocolate silk

Instead of some iced goodness, I ate a grilled cheese because I wanted something warm. And then I made Kraft dinner because I'm stupid. I was staying up kind of purposefully late. And I don't know why. I was very tired and I think I'm going to start listening to myself a lot more. If I'm tired at ten, I'm going to go to bed, rather than stay up by eating something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:08 am
So, not going to be riding or roller blading today as it's raining like ... cats, cats and medium sized dogs. ._. Hm. Maybe I'll bother peter into coming to the pool with me... *Ponder* Because I don't want to go on a walk either in this weather. ._.

So far,

Breakfast,
Piece of toast w/ cream cheese (I'm really loving that. ._.)  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:29 pm
May 16, 2008.

I'm not getting very good at this.
In the past two days I have definitely overeaten, I'm getting over a few habits. But slowly. One is eating late at night.

But today, I've been pretty good.

For breakfast I had:
Yogurt and granola.
Coffee.
A crescent roll and a half (pilsbury, bad! ... but so good)
For lunch I had:
A Caesar salad made w/ regular lettuce and kale because I had no romaine.
Afternoon snack?
2 carrots, 2 sticks of celery and 1/2 cup hummus
1 bagel easy Cream cheese

I need spinach, and will need regular lettuce again soon... and kale.

Mew.

I've been working all day lifting and moving around, so I've got exersise down.

Nothing is in season! Mur.

I need to start doing some arm exercises, as my lower body is trimming up quite nicely, but my upper is still fat as hell.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:56 pm
Note worthy edibles in the past three days or so.

I had pizza on that friday, but it was only 2.5 pieces, so no real loss.
I went to a wedding on saturday, and had mostly salads.
Sunday I worked and it blew. I had veggies, a sandwich and an asian salad.
Today I have taken off.

So far, yogurt w/ granola for morning, (Bites of peter's 'sausages' and eggs)

A personal pizza for lunch. (I was GOING to have the soup and salad, but then I learned that it had beef broth in it.)

Much tea. : D

I might ride my bike up to future shop and buy the wii fit. >.> But... $99.99 ;_;  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:38 pm
May 21,

Bought wii fit, it is awesome possum. I don't intend to do all my working out on it, and that's something I HAVE to keep in mind.

Today, I've had:
Breakfast - Yogurt w/ granola cup. Museli

About an hour and a half on the Wiifit

Lunch - Part of a lettuce-cheese pita, half a bell pepper, half a cookie.
Snack - Two pieces of garlic toast! : D
Dinner - 1 bowl of potato leek soup with a dollop of soy milk. (tasteh)

A 5 km walk from my place, to the sea wall, then along the sea wall to downtown.

A half cup of soup and some crackers and fancy cheeses. : D Havarti and smoked gouda. *drool*  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:29 pm
I'm at a point right now where I'm pretty sure I have control over what I eat, and I'm not going to obsess over it anymore.

I've also reached an annoyingly mysterious point which I like to call 'ghost weight loss'.

I feel like I've lost weight, I kinda look like I've lost weight...

But the scale and measuring tape tell me differently.
o.O  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:17 am
I've been at my parent's house, and that means that I've been eating healthy, goodness, my mother is like... a fiend about fats, salts, and sugars. Which is a good thing, but they also eat a lot of meat, so I buy stuff for salad, and eat hummus sandwiches and red river cereal. ._.

I hope I've lost some weight for this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:50 pm
So I did loose some weight. On the whole, not a bad visit, I find that my mom and dad keep my self esteem down- which is bad, but also good.

I have a routine in the morning now, I hop on the wiifit, it tells me I'm fat, depending on the time I have in the day, I hop off and have a shower, or stay on and do some exercises.

Yesterday I had a looot of sugar, and I went on three walks, one to the grocery store with friends and back, that was around 10 minutes each way ish. and then the next to a park with same friends, and we probably less than 10 minutes on swings, and around 5 or so dicking around in the park, you can tell that you're out of shape when your arms hurt from SWINGING. *Looser* Then we walked back, that was probably 15 each way. Ish. >.>

Then I spent around an hour walking home from said friend's house with my luver, and we then slept.

I'm not going to say my weight until I know I'm for sure back down to 225. The wii scale is very accurate, but that also means that I'm WAY fatter than I thought I was,  

Lady Schist

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:11 am
Make sure it's on a hard level surface when you weigh yourself.
Im not sure about the Wii scale, but real scales can be as much as 10lbs heavier a reading if your scale is on carpet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:10 pm
The wii fit scale has little bumpers designed for carpeting.

So I've got a good regime for a run-walk-jog, I'm going to start doing yoga on it. ._.  

Lady Schist

Serafim_Azriel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:20 am
((Is the Yoga program on the Wii Fit any good?))

I think it's great you got a Wii Fit. It's always easier to work out when it's made into something fun. (Well, it is for me.)
Like DDR. *wishes she could find the DDR pad*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:17 pm
The yoga is not that great, it's still way better to do yoga via dvd or class, the strength training programs are awesome however.

And the wii fit does have a decent ddr type thing.

~*~

As for myself, I am recently very proud that I had a version of dinner, and then friends came over and I made them dinner, I worked it so that I could eat something with them, (salad) and then I made them burgers (Portabello mushroom burgers in fact as we are all vegetarians) and did not partake in that. A few hours later we all went to burger king for their veggie burgers, and I didn't get anything so I was walking, but not eating.

I got home and ate a bell pepper and a cup of pickles. >.>  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:16 am
I wasn't AS good yesterday.... Infact you could say I was not so good. I had a lot of rice, and then some ice cream (bad : P ) but then I went on about an hour of walking with a friend. But we were also eating licorice. Soooo... Good but bad. I like to think the good makes the bad go away.

I bought herbs yesterday, mint and lavender... I am buying more today. >.>  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces