Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Feud Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryxga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:49 pm
((Mmkuh 0 van 01. You're good. BTW, sorreh fer not being online...I was busy fer those days.))

Hitome cocked his head slightly. "The Saasy Thorn, and the Solar Lilly? Odd names...but I guess it describes you each quite well. We should party some time, 'cause I really need to level up....if you feel like it...Mabye." His voice trailed off, going into slight thought. He lowered his head, almost as if in a daze, but was interrupted by a fizzing on the screen. The entire field began to fizz white and dark colors, blinking repeatedly, violently. Out of the black of the fields, a younger-looking player, with the red 'Aka-Ryu' guild name floated up from the fissure. His eyes glowed red and his weapons were odd claws, different from the last person, though. They were more circular and had spikes all around. He wore a masquerade mask, red with odd markings, his face, pale. He wore a long dark scarf, with a skin-tight jumpsuit-like suit. Once he rose completely out of the fissure, he cackled to himself and said "Hello, Children, I am Phi, of the guild Aka-Ryu. I was sent here to exterminate you in the stead of my master." A huge, creepy smile ripped across his face, as he slowly walked toward the group.

Hitome pulled out his scythe and readied for battle. "We'll talk later about the party-thing. Seems we have company." Hitome was about to charge in to attack when Dramos grabbed him by the back of the neck. "No," He said softly. "His level meter says ???, he's blocked his stats and class. We have no advantages right now." Dramos held his sword tightly. "I wish the other Descendants were on...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:53 pm
"Well since they're not on maybe I can help," said Satori pulling out two small scythes chained together (This is supposed to be flick reaper and twin blade put together plus the extra chain) holding one scythe in each hand. "I may not be exactly a crazy high level PKKer but I can hold my own," said Satori.  

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryxga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:39 pm
Phi bowed slightly, still walking. "Good boy. I was hoping someone was going to help me do my job by killing themselves....An Adept Fuser, eh? I like that class. It's a shame I have to kill one of my favorite classes." He stopped, staring through the eyeholes of his half-mask. "I will allow you to attack first. Feel free to do so when obligaded." He opened his arms, revealing his odd circular glaives even more.

Hitome was still held by Dramos, but Dramos' grip was almost choking, so he had to protest silently. "Relax, kid..." Dramos said quietly. "We need to figure out his power, and the best way to do so is to send someone in there, but our guinea pig was chosen for us..." He smiled lightly to Satori. "If ya need backup, I'll jump in..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:39 pm
The flick reaper smiled. "Alright guinea Pig," She winked at Satori. "Count me as test guinea number two!" Stamping the butt of her unlit sythe and the electric blade glowed in the dim light. Nonnah smirked, anticipating her turn to try and bash this ??? level guy. Haanah stood, practically about tremble then rummaged through her database to find every healing or upgrade spell posibile. Of corse, she was not an expert, not even a novice, for that was not her field of magic, but she tried to learn a few for emergencies. Haanah found two power-ups and a weak healing. "Oi," she called to Satori before he left. "I have a small power-up for you, if you want."  

Dusk of the Raven

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:14 pm
"No thanks," said Satori. He pulled started to twirl the scythes by the chains and threw them at Phi. Satori quickly pulled out another pair of scythes on a chain as soon as he let go of the first pair. "There you go."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:53 pm
Phi smiled slightly as he caught the mini-scythes in his hand. "Such a simple boy.." He drooped his head down, making some of his hair cover his face. He stayed like this for a few seconds. Silence stood as there was no movement. Suddenly, his head jerks up, showing his glowing eyes and insane smiling, almost cracking his fac in half, and making a pulsing sensation reverberate off of him. The scythes slowly sank into the ring around his weapons, then reappeared on opposite sides of the ring. "I want you to fight me with no restrictions, boy." he said, still holding his insane smile.

Hitome loosened up from shock of such an ability. Absorbing weapons? Dramos was also in awe from this demonstration, and they both stood in awe.  

Ryxga

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 am
"Impossible," said Satori with a serious look on his face. "Well if you want no restrictions then here goes! Show me the Light!" shouted Satori switching to his AIDA Avatar again. "Now let's see what else you can do," Satori wielded enlarged versions of what he was previously wielding. He started to fire bolts at Phi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:44 am
"Impressive!" Phi jumped into the sky slightly, trying to avoid the bolts, but one hit him, right on the foot. "Graaagh!" Surprisingly, even though it did almost nothing to his life, Phi still fell to the ground like a rock. "He heh. A LOT better than I thought...I might have to tune up my game..." He gained composure, and he stood up, holding out a fist, the bolt still embedded in his foot. "Imma gonna use another one of my abilities the Aka-Ryu taught me." The scythes began to move toward the front of his gloves, when they reached near the peak, they expanded twice over. "Item absorbtion and item expansion, a deadly duo if I do say so myself." He began to walk over to Satori, limping slightly.  

Ryxga

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:28 pm
Satori, still holding his ground, continued to fire bolts at Phi. Satori began to back up still firing at Phi to keep his distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:15 pm
Nonnah was tottally consentrated on the battle. She was tempted to jump in and take a swing with her sythe, but something held her back. Haanah kneeled. She awaited though, for the worst, although she met these players just today. She bit her lip. In the distance, a world outside the World, she heard her mother calling. "Crap," She wispered. Nonnah didn't hear, because she had her laptop and was blasting music from another program. Haanah's character turned a grayish color as she went idle.  

Dusk of the Raven

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:53 pm
The large blades acted as a small sheild. He used them to block the incoming bolts, but instead of flying off, they were sinking into the ring as well. He was not slowed. Relentlessly, he moved on.

Dramos loosened his grip, and Hitome seized his opportunity. Hitome escaped and began to run to Phi. Dramos clicked his tongue and ran to him. "Sorry, but you REALLY can't help, and since you won't listen, I'll have to do this to you. No hard feelings?" He swung his sword at Hitome, slicing through his torso. His character turned gray, and he disappeared from the field. "Now, let's kill this annoying hacker..."
Dramos smirked, as he put his sword over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:18 am
(I'm going to use the move from G.U. that damages you rapidly and forces you to tap all buttons during avatar battles.)
Satori stopped firing and backing up and launched a beam in hopes of draining his health. Hope this works. Satori thought to himself.  

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:39 pm
Directly hit by the beam in his chest, he was forced upward by it. The beam held strong, and slowly, but surely, his health fell. His eyes opened widely as he screamed in a frenzy. In a last attempt, he tried to fire the scythes thrown earlier at an empty place at the beginning of the area. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO!!!"

Hitome was annoyed by the PK by Dramos. He gated back into the area to yell at him, or at least be able to kick him or something. As soon as he logged in, he saw the scythes flying at him. "Wha-?" He saw it in just enough time to have it skim across his left cheek. "HOLY CRAP!!!" Hitome's life was down to one with just a skim. "DRAMOS!! I JUST WANTED TO SCREAM AT YOU...BUT NOW--" Hitome fell down, holding his face.

Phi laughed as his life was slowly draining away. His life was near half now. "You might....want to tend...to your friend at....the moment...." He said through the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:57 pm
"D**N YOU!" shouted Satori. He stopped attacking so he could heal Hitome. "Hitome here," he said as he used a Revive Rain on both of them.  

L wants a cookie

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:40 pm
"Heh....you insolent boy....you've no idea as to what you are facing." He limped slightly away, toward the hole from which he came. "That boy is lucky he didn't get hit directly in the head...." Phi looked over his shoulder slightly. "At this very moment.....I am bleeding from a hole in my foot and chest, both attacks from you. Your friend...is feeling nothing different...no items can cure his scars...." He fell over onto the black sand infesting the area. "This is no longer a game, boy....this is...a....WAR!" He laughed maniacally for a few seconds, until a coughing sound was audible from his microphone. After horrid coughing, the character went into a black shade, and faded into the digital wind.

Dramos sheathed his sword and ran over to Hitome, eyes widened in fear. "If what he says is true...Hitome is injured!" He got to the weakened Hitome, still knelt down. Dramos lifted his head and looked at the damages...his face had a slash from the bottom of the left side toward the top of the forehead, going over his left eye. "It hurts...." Hitome says distantly. "My eye...I can't see...." Dramos signaled help from the others. "GAIN INFORMATION FROM HIM! I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" and with that, Dramos left the area.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff