Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:53 pm
"I'd hate to see one of your worse points then." She muttered as she shook her head in mild amusement, "Often give advice to us poor little mortals?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:44 am
"Hey," Methos laughed, "I used to be a poor little mortal!"

She doesn't need to know that was over 5000 years ago, he thought. He added out loud, "Don't let anyone know I gave you advice, or they'll never let me live it down."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:47 am
Kali of course had to smile at that, "Really now? That could provide some entertainment." She had to pause to picture that, "If nothing else I'm sure Joe would crack a smile."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:13 pm
Methos rolled his eyes. "Maybe you should find a nice boyfriend or girlfriend to torture," he groaned. "Preferably one who's done a little time in prison."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:06 pm
"I really don't date." She still sounded amused though, "Can't seem to have a sane person interested in the thought."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:37 pm
Methos had to laugh at that. "There's your problem," he said. "If you're only looking among sane people for dating prospects, you're seriously thinning your possibilities. A girl like you must attract all kinds of crazy."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:20 pm
"Mostly sane at the lest would be preferred, the type of sane that I get stuck with otta be shot."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:19 pm
Methos laughed out loud at that. He took a moment to consider some of his various lovers over the centuries, the strong charismatic men and the sweet nearly helpless women he was invariably drawn to. The first served his need to belong and be taken care of, the second his need to be needed and care for someone.

He phased back and forth, drawn by different sparks and fires he sensed in their souls, but sanity? Kronos, Byron, and Cassandra, at the very least, had proven that was not always a guarantee. "All right," he admitted. "We certainly have that in common."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:24 pm
She blinked at him a moment before flat out laughing, "Okay sweets, I guess I have to rethink my dislike of you, you're not too bad, it still mildly annoying, but that I can at lest put up with." She finished off her drink before pushing the glass away, "I at lest have to give you credit for coming over here, most wouldn't have in your shoes."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:33 pm
Methos gasped and placed his hand flat against his chest. "Be still, my heart," he said, elaborately amazed. "I can settle for being Not Too Bad/Mildly Annoying. You're not so scary yourself." He winked at her.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:43 pm
He only seemed to amuse her more with his actions and words as she was left shaking her head, "I'm guessing though you were told to play nice before coming over? Would make sense."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:53 pm
Methos shook his head. "You cut me to the quick, my dear," he said. "I'm always a gentleman." He paused a moment, as if confused. "No, wait... MacLeod is always a gentleman. I'm a pain in the a**." He grinned. "You're right. Joe said I couldn't play nice. But he's wrong."

Joe took that moment to set down a couple more drinks, then swat Methos on the back of the head. "Smart a**."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:00 pm
Kali flashed a smile at that, the whole Joe swatting at him thing, "But he's good at being a smart a**." Gladly she took the drink though, marking in her mind that it was her third and she needed to take this one slower and stop for the night. "The little one does fit the part of a gentleman though, seems to balance you out nicely. Too nice for my tastes."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 am
"Yeah, he's a regular Boy Scout," Methos said, rubbing the back of his head and glaring after Joe's hobbling figure. "Mac really doesn't know what to make out of you, y'know."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:52 am
That got her to tilt her head in minor interest, "What do you mean? I'm not that hard to figure out."

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff