Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Eden Eyed Alchemist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glehchoeldoen!
  Mlarf
View Results

Eluna_Sarfenus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:44 pm
"Why?" She glanced at Winry, the corners of her lips twitching. "To shut them up, of course. Who am I?" She looked to Danielle, the twitch gone, though replaced with the shadow of a smirk. "A wandering traveler who happened to be across the street while you two were having your little argument, and I felt that I would have to police you into shutting your mouths before the -real- police came 'round and accused you of disturbing the peace." She paused a moment, as if considering how to answer Ed's question, then tried to give him another bop over the head with her sword. "Don't swear. It's not polite. Especially for someone in the military. You're supposed to be giving people a good form to follow, you know." Another pause, like she were getting her breath back after all that talking. She rarely opened her mouth. "And what's with people saying 'hell' all the time?" At this self-asked question, she shrugged, not expecting an answer anyway, though one would be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:59 pm
Winry looked at the girl, very confused and upset.

She was still rubbing Edward's head gently.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm
{'Scuse meh absence; I'm grounded. ^_^'}
"To tell the truth I don't know..." Alphonse answered aloud, looking into space. "What is so great about 'hell'?"
"Hell is just a perfect word to describe what a pain in the a** things are." Danielle bluntly explained. "Like this twerp. I don't know how such an idiot got a position as a State Alchemist."
"HEY!" Edward yelled, pissed now more than ever, despite Winry's kind actions. " 'This twerp' just saved you from a raving lunatic!!! What the hell do you have against me?!"
"There it is again."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:29 pm
Winry sighed and continued rubbing Edward's head...
she would do anything she could to get his attention now a days...  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Eluna_Sarfenus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:34 pm
She watched the proceedings with a decidedly stoic expression, shrugging at Danielle.

"It's not so much a surprise when you consider what he's accomplished so far. Murderers, homonculi, the Ishabllan rebellion, and other things that most people wouldn't want to be bothered with." Odd, how someone who seemed so detached had what wasn't very widespread knowledge. Heck, most of the information on homonculi and the rebellion was probably still confidential. Very odd indeed.... "And would you keep your voices down? It's grating on my nerves. And probably on a good number of other well-doing citizens'."

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:29 pm
{GAH! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! I GOT GROUNDED!!!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!! crying }
'This girl's done her homework.' Danielle noted, thinking back to the long hours she spent sneaking into the military library - a feat she would obviously never admit - to learn those kinds of things. She seemed like a girl in need of adventure, but there was more behind her. She had a bit of a 'goal'.
"Listen, I just wanna' find where the nut went," she calmly said, walking off.

"No way." Edward shook his head, then stopped when it began to throb a little from the lady's hit. "Just leave it to the people who are supposed to do this!"  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Winry shook her head, sighing deeply.

She still smiled softly while looking at Ed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:51 pm
"Well, if we were going to get into specifics, wouldn't you think the local police force should be taking care of this, not a State Alchemist of your experience, mm?" Goodness, one day Eluna was going to get into a lot of trouble with that smart mouth of hers. Then again, people would probably tend to avoid her, well armed as she was. Who knew? Perhaps she had daggers hidden along with her swords and bow. "And, as much as I dislike people, wouldn't teamwork help make it easier to get this psycho behind bars than standing in an alley arguing over who'd get him first?"  

Eluna_Sarfenus

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:44 pm
Danielle looked at the girl for a moment.
"Tell me..." she started. "Would YOU like to try working with this twerp?"

"..." Alphonse started to think. 'Edward is a pain sometimes isn't he?'
"HEY!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:39 pm
"I don't like working with anyone, really, but if it became necessary...." She glanced at Ed, shrugging casually. "Of course. Calling him anything relating to "small" wouldn't be a great start to a partnership, though, but who'm I to complain?" Another shrug, then a look was cast in Alphonse's direction. "At least you're a bit more polite and proper. You're name's Alphonse, isn't it? Ed's younger brother, if I remember the reports correctly. Quite a nasty bit of things happened to you, I can tell already." Again with the obvious connections to the military, yet the place probably had no record of her ever even entering or going near the place. There was no sign of identification on her that pointed her to being a part of it, either. At a glance, she'd look like an ordinary wanderer to anyone.  

Eluna_Sarfenus

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:28 am
[color=color you will post in][color=red]I'd like to join Fullmetal Alchemist: The Eden Eyed Alchemist RP!!![/color]
Username:Tamake-Sempai
Character Name: Greed
Appearance: [url=http://tektek.org/avatar/14905691][img]http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0806/d07/12/28b412.png[/img][/url]
Bio: second oldest Homunculus. He proclaimed himself to be the "Ultimate Shield", as he was able to make himself impervious to harm by rearranging the bonds between the carbon atoms in his body to make his skin into an unnamed carbon substance, taking advantage of his carbon-based human body. He acquired the appearance of a black skinned demon when he hardened his skin, though he is usually seen in his concealed human form. He lived up to his namesake by "selfishly" seeking his own ideals rather than the selfish ideals of Dante, his master, which was explained in the episode "Theory of Avarice". In terms of attitude, Greed carried himself as a rather slick character, a ladies' man and all-around arrogant fellow. His Ouroboros mark was on the back of his left hand.
Other: wants imortality

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:53 am
{WOW! I'M SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING!!! And I suppose I can let you into the RP, but do me a favor and read the rules. ^_^ Oh and I like your L pic. Pwnage.
Btw... if no one posts... yeah... my bad.}
"Thank you ma'am!" Alphonse smiled inwardly, bowing.
"You saying that I'm not polite?" Edward squnted.
"Obviously." Danielle snorted. "But I never did admit to being polite myself so whatever."  

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius

Eluna_Sarfenus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:16 pm
She tilted her head at the three of them, going between Alphonse, Edward, and Danielle, snorting. "It's a sad day when a younger brother needs to be a role model for his older sibling. Also, the bowing isn't necessary, Alphonse. I'm too simple for that. Edward... keep it up, and I might just whack you again." She flashed her sword menacingly, then turned to Danielle. "As for you... start. Keep being impolite, and you might turn out short like shrimpy here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:14 pm
'There's just something...'
'Something about this girl...'
'That gives me this weird boiling sensation...'
'...Right in the pit of my stomach...'
'The calm demeanor...'
'The constant taunting...'
'I think that...'
'I just might...'
'DESPISE HER WITH ALL OF MY BEING!!!!'

LeftHandedHeather

Dapper Genius