Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:17 am
Jarod walked into the room and sat in the chair. Shee seemed really intimidating, so he dropped his pack by his feet and sat up very straight.

"I heard word from a guy who came here that your looking for a weapons expert... and i think i could be that weapons expert. Ive fought with all types of martial weaponry including the yo-yo, and can honestly say im very experienced. I dont have a resumé, because... well, i dont have any paper. Though... I could really use a job."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:25 am
Noltic
Jarod walked into the room and sat in the chair. Shee seemed really intimidating, so he dropped his pack by his feet and sat up very straight.

"I heard word from a guy who came here that your looking for a weapons expert... and i think i could be that weapons expert. Ive fought with all types of martial weaponry including the yo-yo, and can honestly say im very experienced. I dont have a resumé, because... well, i dont have any paper. Though... I could really use a job."
"Relax Jarod. I know your preferances. I know more about you then you would belive. Now you want to aply for the posistion as a weapons master? Very well there is but one test left. You have to deal with your first day of classes. If you can uphold your self as a teacher as well as you have a warrior there should be no problems. Now which dorm do you prefere?" she said very calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:29 am
Jarod stood up and scratched his head... knowing that he had the job was pretty cool. As for the first day of classes it couldnt be that tough. He was planning on making his students meditate for a week anyway.

With his composure back he smiled.

"Allright... sounds like a pretty kickin deal to me, but how may i ask do you know about me? I didnt think i was that famous."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:37 am
Noltic
Jarod stood up and scratched his head... knowing that he had the job was pretty cool. As for the first day of classes it couldnt be that tough. He was planning on making his students meditate for a week anyway.

With his composure back he smiled.

"Allright... sounds like a pretty kickin deal to me, but how may i ask do you know about me? I didnt think i was that famous."
She smiled gently & stood so gracfully she could be dancing. "You don't need to be famous. You see when the elders put me in charge of this school there was some contriversy. See they were looking at my age & the point that I have completed no great feat but then they looked at what I have done & what I can do & against all better judgement they chose me. Which mean that I must be something amazing does it not? See when you stepped onto this campus you steped into my veiw & I see EVERYTHING in my view as a peice of a chess game that has its own will. I just like to nwatch & see how it plays out. Interfering only when nessicary." Layla explained calmly "Now onc e again a dorm? or will you be staying in your tent?" she said calmly as she waved her hand & his bag appeared in it & she handed it to him.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:41 am
Allright... play the mysterious bit was what she was gonna do... and he couldnt stop her. Something about her was pretty cool though. he wasnt diggin the chess peice thing... he was more a machiavelli type, but something was just really... special.

"Ya ill sleep in my tent. One more thing though... i gotta ask about the kids. I heard opne girl say she was spartan on the way here."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:50 am
Noltic
Allright... play the mysterious bit was what she was gonna do... and he couldnt stop her. Something about her was pretty cool though. he wasnt diggin the chess peice thing... he was more a machiavelli type, but something was just really... special.

"Ya ill sleep in my tent. One more thing though... i gotta ask about the kids. I heard opne girl say she was spartan on the way here."
"Well yes she was particularly hard to track. See I got to hand pick a few of the students here & I beleive the few i did chose will really make this year somethign to remeber." she said clamly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:58 am
Jarod sat back down and this time lounged casually. This woman went from being intimidating to a colleague pretty quick.

"Your serious then are ya?"

Jarod laughed a little... he couldnt beleive people still beleived in sparta. Of course he'd learned alot from spartan history... but it had been dead for milennia.

"Allright... what about lawsuits and the like... because i train in all weather, and sometimes it may get dangerous."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:20 am
Noltic
Jarod sat back down and this time lounged casually. This woman went from being intimidating to a colleague pretty quick.

"Your serious then are ya?"

Jarod laughed a little... he couldnt beleive people still beleived in sparta. Of course he'd learned alot from spartan history... but it had been dead for milennia.

"Allright... what about lawsuits and the like... because i train in all weather, and sometimes it may get dangerous."
She smiled & said "As I said before I interviene when I feel it is required but keep a medical kit around incase of small injuries. I doubt we'll have any lawsuits only because I do not expect any deaths & if it is not a deal it can be healed here." she said smiling. "My name is headmisstress Layla Kage by the way. Oh & if you are going to be a teacher you will need one of these." she said pulling a small stone out of your pocket & handing it to him.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:16 pm
Noltic
"Thats odd, alchemy was invented before your time. I thought you would have seen some practice at the agoge. Whatever the case, that was not amazing."

He then grabbed the leaf of a potted plant as he passed by and turned it into a stitch of fabric.

"I can change states too... though on a very small scale. Shape is even easier.
"

"I have heard of such things but never witnessed them. Alchmey was not something a Spartan warrior woul learn. What we leard was how to fight and protect our people and carry on the Spartan line. But it was praticed in the far east, Rome and Egypt for taht's where the sories that we heard of such things came from." Rhea said to Nich as she examined the piece of fabric he had now just made.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:09 pm
Naomi walked through the doors, a sad look upon her young face. I can communicate with them after I have settled in and found a phone... she thought, trying to cheer herself up. Briefly she looked at her school map, then headed in the direction of the head's office.
Naomi was about to knock when she heard voices, deciding to wait outside the door until one of them left. Ah, I might as well return later and put my stuff away in my dorm. It's kind of strange that teachers get dorms that could potentially be shared with a student. Why didn't they just build on a separate wing for the teachers and staff? And with that she left, key in tow, toward dorm 10.

Suta-raito and Yuffie made their way toward the cafeteria, finally arriving when Suta's stomach could be heard a hallway down. "Huh, there's no one here. I guess that means we have to treat ourselves for now?" Yuffie humming her agreement, the two dashed toward the one fridge, finding it nearly empty. "Well, this is a disappointment... I would have thought it would have been better stocked," she changed her mind on insulting it mildly further when she saw a large cooked catfish, looking expertly made and seasoned. "Looks like this is our meal for now," Suta spoke while sitting right where she stood, in front of the open fridge. Only at that moment did she realize that her skin was red and starting to blister. She drew in the nearby shadows with some effort, quickly tiring and becoming even more hungry. Yuffie stuck her head through the growing swirling shadows and licked Suta's hand, trying to comfort and ease the pain a little.
After finishing the shadow armour around her, she gave a fourth of the fish to Yuffie, then promply stuffed her share in her mouth at once, making a large mess and barely getting it in even with her mouth still gaping open.
((Just to point things out, she doesn't usually eat like this, but right now, Suta would be at the equivalent of starvation after not eating or feeding for awhile, then having to use the shadow pull))  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:37 pm
Ramses walked up into the main enterance of the school with an air of confidence around him. He had his briefcase and jacket swung over his one should and the mao in his other hand. He has spoken to ms. layla before the classes for this year were set to start. She seamed like a rather plesant woman and she understood his ther gifts which many people were unable to do. While walking through the school towards his dorm he saw a few other students or staff members wandering around the halls. Upon entering his Dorm Ramses found a plate of cookies waiting for him, or so he hoped. After cauciously loking around the rooms to see if there were signs of another being in the room with him he decided that it was safe to eat the cookies.

After finishing the plate of cookies he left the doorm to go see what his music room actualy looked like.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:56 pm
link walked up the stairs to his new home with his hands in his pocket and his scarf covering his face from the noise down. his hair was white and his eyes as dark as the night sky. he approched the front gates of the school and stopped. he had been sent here for a number of reasons, one there was a spiritual dormation around the school, an unnormal one at that, second he had managed to ubtain gaurdain angel, after the countsal had agreed on his retraining. it just so happened that gaurdee was attentting this school. he took a deep breath the fluttered his wings open and took off over the gate and landed ontop of the dorms. he phased down into his room and looked around.
"god... you sure are a funny guy." link said as he partly began to remove his scarf.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:48 pm
Naomi dumped her things beside her bed, then returned to the head's office. No longer caring if there was another person with Layla, she politely tapped on the door, then stood erect in front of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:15 pm
Akriest sat, relaxed as usual, as the secretary flipped through his records, then glanced at the available rooms. she looked up at him. "You'll be assigned to dorm room two." She said simply. Akriest grinned. "Thank you for the assistance, ma'am." He said, standing and brushing off his clothes. "I'll be off then." he turned to the door when the secretary called him back. "Akriest... you'll be needing a key." she said, sighing a little. He scratched the back of his head, just now remembering that. "Oh, right. Thanks again!" he took they key from her and opened the door, waving goodbye to her, and set off down the corridor with a bounce in his step. Finally, a place he was safe...  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:59 pm
Ramses entered the music room. He as in awe with the magnificgance of the room that he gets to teach in. He wakled in teh room from the far cornner there was a jingle; his dog Jasper can running up towards him from a bed that was set in that cornner. Ramses was happy to see his little friend that he left with Ms. Kage a few days ago so taht he could move his belongings into a small house in the near by village. "Jasper its nice to see you again. Do you like our room, Its so big! oh and look over there there a piano where I can play for everyone. Isn't it beautiful." he said to his dog. Ramses looked his dog over. "My oh my Jasper you had a bath you look a lot cleaner, i hope you were good to Lady Layla becuae it looks like she spoiled you." he said picking the dog up and holding him close enough to his face so that the dog could lick the tip of his nose. "come on let's go find her." he said as he tucked his dog under his arm and het him rest his paws on his fore arm and his hands.

Ramses started waking towards Ms. Kage's office. He noticed that there was anoter young woman standing in the door way of her office waiting to be let in. Ramses decided to take a seat in a small winged back chair that was situated down the hall until the other woman was finished talking with Ms. Kage.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff