Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
♣ Angel's Hell ♣ [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race are you going to be?
  Angel
  Demon
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Elf
  Neko
  Human
  Gold! (That isn't a race, but have fun! ^^ )
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:34 am
"Well Now now i do believe that was the coldest shoulder ive ever recieved. There shouldnt be so much conviction in your actions sexy... else youd have scared me off under regular ciscumstances."

He laughed a bit at his joke, and then realized his big mouth had gotten him in deep, messing with a demon was never a good idea. On last count he'd had to kill 3 because hed been such a jerk. He like the other times wasnt afraid however.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Kellen blinked, a little suprised. "Pure... born? but wait... that woud make it mortal... then how come you can call it from another plane?" He hadn't heard anything about this... but then again, he'd been cast out of heaven more than a mellenia ago. perhaps the Creator had decided mortal creatures might be useful and sent them to another plane...  

Gail Akriest

Cabochon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:34 pm
Auriana raised an eyebrow, her gaze not leaving him. "You've got some nerve kid." she said, flipping her hair out of her face, almost enticingly. "And why would such a strong willed being be wandering around at this hour?" she asked, a playful smirk slipping across her facade.

Something about him wasn't normal, it was almost like he knew what she was. I smell great fun...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:51 pm
"I don't know, my father or God must have something to do with it," Katherine shrugged and sat down on the hard ground with Janus lying down next to her. The wolf can tell that the human boy poised no threat. "So tell me, how come you're a fallen angel?"  

SweetHugz

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:17 pm
Ryoji walked through the city streets, tossing a can of soda he had finished drinking up and down. He couldn't find anything to do, so he loafed around as usual.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:49 pm
"I could ask the same of you."

He hopped up onto the branch beside her. With a quirky grin he addressed her, but his eyes were a tad bit more sly.

"I dont usually find agents of hell just chillin if you know what i mean.As for what im doin, im homeless and ive been hired to watch out for you..."

He let out a harsh laugh, almost like a bark, and his tail swished a bit.

"I geuss that makes me a soldier of fortune doesnt it?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:19 pm
Luna sighed as she walked through the streets silently she tried to think of everything she had to do today. She only remebered a few things but she had to be careful about them. If she didn't pull them off quickly enough there might be trouble. She was in the middle of a busy open air market when she smiled a knew where to start "Ok layla you first." she whispered to her small wolf then the wolf took off & came back with a sack filled with apples "Good girl & no one saw you take them?" she whispered again & layla growled comfortingly as an answer "Good girl next the pharmacy & then we head back to the kids ok?" she said calmly & the walked off again  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:45 pm
[You know Tsuki, Blade_of_Hatred did see your character. sweatdrop He looked up and saw you.]

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:50 pm
(it doesn't matter. This works out, actually...)

Kellen frowned. "You can tell, huh?" he sighed. "Not suprising really..." with a slight bump, he sat on the ground. "Well, then... you probably know my entire story; there aren't too many fallen angels." He closed his eyes. "I'm sure you've heard of Kellen the Fallen?"

Gail glanced over to the town one last time. I wonder how this place is... He was used to quite, rustic areas like farms and small villages. A town, though... He had never been to one before. I guess I'll find out soon enough...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:17 pm
Auriana stared, her rouged lips twisting into a smile and an inaudible, malicious laugh. "Well I guess I'm the first then. And I can very well take care of myself."

She leaned back against the bare trunk of the tree and popped her knuckles one by one, not in a menacing manner, but more of a strong habit. "What makes you think you're so lucky? I need no guards nor soldiers and really, I'd prefer to travel alone." Her eyes flickered to the tail and back up to his face.

"Though you don't seem to be exactly average either."

Cabochon

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:13 am
"Well... someone thinks you do.... He gave me this fancy knife."

He pulled out his new combat knife and spun it a bit.

"I dont particularly know why he wanted me to... but hell i hocked my old knife and had a cheeseburger for the first ime in like a year."

He picked at his fangs subconciously, they were pretty sharp but if he kept on eating like that itd be hard to go back to hunting.

"I never mentioned luck, but simply wealth soldier of fortune is slang for a mercenary, i figured a demon would know more than me. Like come now, i dont usually ask a woman her age, but you look pretty good consierin your probably half a century old at the least."

He grinned and winked at the last part.

"Whatever you make of me, ive made a profit of you, and i am to aid you in whatever you see fit to do."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:00 pm
SweetHugz
[You know Tsuki, Blade_of_Hatred did see your character. sweatdrop He looked up and saw you.]
((? what are you talking about? did i like miss something?))  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:10 pm
Luna sighed as she walked into the pharmacy & found the medicines she needed. then she whistled a quite innocent tune & Layla understood as she sat just outside & she bargeed in with her teeth bared & everyone started freaking out. In the donfusion as everyone ran around luna snatched the stuff & dashed out then in a flash Layla followed her & the both ran full force down the block & turned a sharp sorner into a long ally "That was awsome layla you are getting really good at that & the wolf barked slightly in a thanks & Luna laughed as she carried the bag of apples & medicine "I think we only have one more stop today. Ol' Lady Johnson's Herb garden. Go get her the gift & meet me there ok?" Luna said & Layla took off & Luna nodded  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:56 pm
tsuki-onee
Luna sighed as she walked into the pharmacy & found the medicines she needed. then she whistled a quite innocent tune & Layla understood as she sat just outside & she bargeed in with her teeth bared & everyone started freaking out. In the donfusion as everyone ran around luna snatched the stuff & dashed out then in a flash Layla followed her & the both ran full force down the block & turned a sharp sorner into a long ally "That was awsome layla you are getting really good at that & the wolf barked slightly in a thanks & Luna laughed as she carried the bag of apples & medicine "I think we only have one more stop today. Ol' Lady Johnson's Herb garden. Go get her the gift & meet me there ok?" Luna said & Layla took off & Luna nodded
"Y'know, you shouldn't steal from these people.... they already got it bad enough..." A voice called out from the alley, just before she started to go to her next location.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:45 am
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
"Y'know, you shouldn't steal from these people.... they already got it bad enough..." A voice called out from the alley, just before she started to go to her next location.
Luna sighed then turned to face him "Yeah I knwo the shape. That's why I'm taking this stuff. The two people i took this from are the weathiest merchants around here & they over price their merchendice & still get paid loads for it. & its not like it doesn't have a good cause. You have no idea even why I am taking this stuff & if you think it is for myself you are dead wrong. So why don't you just keep this to your self." She said with a slight smile then turned & started off again down the ally & Layal reappeared with a small golden broch in her mouth "Good Lady Johnson will love it." she said calmly  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff