Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:04 pm
"Look Luna, if everyone in the world saolved the problems they made life would be boring for everyone with the foresight not to cause problems. Basically i mean that you can depend on me."

He took the hint and his distance as her voice hardened once again. She was an amazing girl, but it seemed that every time she let any emotion show at all it was sadness, and she deserved to be happy.

These things were the reason that Vito had so many scars, on his skin and in his head. The simple fact was he cared more about other people than he did himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:31 pm
Noltic
"Look Luna, if everyone in the world saolved the problems they made life would be boring for everyone with the foresight not to cause problems. Basically i mean that you can depend on me."

He took the hint and his distance as her voice hardened once again. She was an amazing girl, but it seemed that every time she let any emotion show at all it was sadness, and she deserved to be happy.

These things were the reason that Vito had so many scars, on his skin and in his head. The simple fact was he cared more about other people than he did himself.
"I know i can vito but still this is one mistake I have to fix myself. I have to face my father on my own...." she said looking away but she didn't releize that she had said that last part out loud until she said it she had never told them the truth about mugan & her & her eyes went wide hoping he hadnt reliezed what she had said  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cabochon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:38 pm
Mel sighed, her eyes closed as the afternoon sun warmed her face. Squinting down at the street, she saw a boy who she had only seen once before at school. Hmm, wonder if he lives somewhere nearby...

She continued to watch him, curious like always, from the roof of her house. "Wonder who he is..." she said out loud to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:42 pm
"Well now.... wanna explain that thing about your dad?"

Vito tried to make his voice seem casual to stress the fact that the situation was still one between freinds.

"If you dont want to thats allright, but its not going to change the way i think of you."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:51 pm
Noltic
"Well now.... wanna explain that thing about your dad?"

Vito tried to make his voice seem casual to stress the fact that the situation was still one between freinds.

"If you dont want to thats allright, but its not going to change the way i think of you."
Luna bit her lower lip like she always did & sighed then chuckled then said "I guess it's true. Our group really can't keep secret from eachother." She said then turned to face him then spoke again "Well see you remeber when My parents misteryously disappearedwell its because my nightmare had come true. In my mind Mugan was my father. Well her tried to take over our world & ended up killing his family in the proccess. Well my mother at least. Lia which is basicly what i am in my own mind. took his side after that but only under cover & Ace...my brother....I still don't know what happened to him. So know I have lia in my mind trapped in my body taking over every few days & mugan on the loose trying to get our powers to take over this world as well. So Like i said. this is my fight. I just hope I'll be ready for it." She said calmly  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:59 pm
Vito whos life had been pretty nonchalanyt until this was stricken dumb. He looked ahead only seeing her feac and began to laugh.

"Well... Holy christ allmighty lord in heaven, hallowed be thine bloody goddamn name what the hell are you saying? You never told me about this?!?! What if you had been ambushed or something one day, were would i go to find you?"

He was slightly off kilter, but only for the reasons he had voiced. All toher odd conotations of complete and total irregularity were void of his concious.

He didnt care how weird things got... for he knew somehow, that everything Luna said was the truth.

((Gone to hockey, catchya later.))  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:03 pm
Noltic
Vito whos life had been pretty nonchalanyt until this was stricken dumb. He looked ahead only seeing her feac and began to laugh.

"Well... Holy christ allmighty lord in heaven, hallowed be thine bloody goddamn name what the hell are you saying? You never told me about this?!?! What if you had been ambushed or something one day, were would i go to find you?"

He was slightly off kilter, but only for the reasons he had voiced. All toher odd conotations of complete and total irregularity were void of his concious.

He didnt care how weird things got... for he knew somehow, that everything Luna said was the truth.

((Gone to hockey, catchya later.))
((kk have fun probably wont be on tomarrow))

"See! This is exactly why I wouldn't tell you! I knew you were going to flip-out on me!" she said & she stooed & turned from him & wrapped her arms around herself. She knew she sounded nuts but comeone with this knew power didn't he releize that with an imagination like hers anything could happen? surely he wasn't that thick.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:32 pm
Kasodi did know that someone was looking at what he was doing. He then pulled out a small screwdriver and started to mess with the chips. He then pulled out a hollow peoce of metal and places the chips inside.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:35 pm
Dame, tired of waiting for Von -she was probably at a friends- was walking down the street, his cold eyes scanning everything, and reacting to nothing. He glanced up at the roof where Mel sat, and followed her gaze to the boy messing with... something. He came up almost silently behind Kasodi just as he placed the chips into the tube of metal and stared pointedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:21 am
As Kasodi placed the chips in he looked around and when he looked behind him he got freaked out and shoved all of the stuff into his backpack. "What do you want?," Kasodi says as he gets up and give Dame a odd look.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Cabochon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 pm
Mel continued to stare at the boy. I can't believe I've never seen him before considering he lives so close-- She covered her mouth to muffle a laugh as she saw Dame approach. That kid looked like he just peed himself. Dame did have that kind of aura of power around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:00 pm
"Hey now... I didnt say i thought of you any differently. I just asked you to further explain."

Vito sighed and pulled her down beside him again.

He reach over and pulled her chin up to look at him.

"Now Im talking full length explanation. I fully expect one too, I still trust in you to not leave me high and dry here, your still my freind Luna."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:25 pm
Dame didn't answer at first, examing the kid with a neutral expression. Finally, he said. "You know you shouldn't do that." It was a cold kind of voice, no emotion whatsoever. The kid seemed kind of pathetic...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:05 am
Noltic
"Hey now... I didnt say i thought of you any differently. I just asked you to further explain."

Vito sighed and pulled her down beside him again.

He reach over and pulled her chin up to look at him.

"Now Im talking full length explanation. I fully expect one too, I still trust in you to not leave me high and dry here, your still my freind Luna."
Luna almost jumped when he pulled her back down & his soft touch completly stopped all her thought proccess for a moment as she gazed up into his eyes then it hit her what he was saying & she looked away again "That's all I can explain. Honestly this is more complicated then anything I've ever had to deal with. I've been trying to research our powers but everything i find is in anglo saxon rune so it makes it more difficult to understand." She said trying to regain her self from that split moment of idiocy  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:23 am
"Rune you say? Are you sure it isnt Celtic? The celts put alot of store in dreams, there are even accounts of people being killed because of having a nightmare about crops or something. You could just use a translator, theres probably one on the internet somewhere. I know for a fact that i have a bunch of runic fonts on my computer."

He scratched his face and thought. He wasnt too computer savvy, she'd probably need someone elses help. However he knew for a fact that the internet had a copy of everything.

"Faith is a tough thing to muster Luna, but you can have some in me cant you?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff