Reply *Debaters Cavern*
Children Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:04 pm
And, what none of us are real? What if you are not real? What proof, other than your senses, do you have of this world existing?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:09 pm
No, that's not it. When I say real, I'm referring to the meaning of having a place in this world. When people do not feel as those they have a place nor a purpose, they lose contact with reality. Every living thing on this planet is, in theory, real. Even ghosts can be considered real. I'm talking about when someone can't see that they do have a place, or a purpose.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:11 pm
So, you believe everything to have a place, or purpose, in reality? What do you mean by place or purpose? Give me an example so I may better understand what you mean.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Okay. This may be a lil confusing. On my page in my journal it's explained more. But I'll give you a shortened version. I think that if you woke up in the morning and asked yourself, "Why am I alive?" You would, in theory, begin looking at all the reasons you should be alive. In that you would or should find your purpose for living. Me, for example, I woke up and asked myself that question. When I didn't find an answer, I felt really disgusting. To live with no purpose, is to be of the walking dead. So, I created a reason for me to live. In thus, I created a purpose for me to live, so that when I wake up in the morning, I have a reason to get out of bed. By creating my purpose in this world, I have created my right to live. Do you kinda get it now?  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:23 pm
I'm not sure if I understand the way you wish for me to understand it, but I'll tell you what I see. Sound fair? I see you building a facade to hide the fact that you have no purpose or place in this world like everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:26 pm
And that may be your opinion, and that's okay. But I know what stands true for me, whether anyone agrees or not is no longer my concern. I learned that if I wander around with no point, I'm wasting my time. I decided that if that was the case then I should just kill myself. I know what stands true for me, I have never expected nor wanted or needed anyone to believe or accept that. I was born alone, I live alone, and I will undoubtedly die alone. I might as well do what I want, and be content with it until I die.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:29 pm
And I respect you for that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:17 am
-Hellish Hatred-
I agree with Second. Children's value and worth has been dramatically decreased. I believe that soon, we'll find a way to clone adults, so we don't have to have children.
Glad you agree. :]
For some reason, that depresses me greatly. To skip the joys of not having to worry about the bills, the maintaining of a house, taxes, groceries? We'd be losing something far better than what we'd be getting.

hang onto your childhood Kana and enjoy it...I've reached an age where I'm an adult now..and there are ways in which I still behave like a child because adulthood scares me...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:29 am
Everyone has a purpose or place in this world..for people who feel that they don't, they just haven't it yet..They haven't found the right person or the right role in life...it can be hard to find...but it's there somewhere...at least that's what I believe...your purpose is to do what you want in life..no one else can tell you what to do with it..so it's up to you how you spend it..it's not like we all have a purpose put on us when we're born..

back on topic...I know I said children in my opinion are people below the age of 14 or whatever I said..yet..I'm 19..and inside I still feel like a child..I don't feel old enough to deal with some of the things I have to...I don't even feel old enough to deal with things other people my age do...inside, I'm still a child...so maybe I shouldn't rant about them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:55 pm
When it comes to age and being a child, I know of 50 year old people who for some reason despite their age, still act like a 7-year old brat. Sometimes it's like the song goes..."Age ain't nothing but a number."  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:11 pm
Shadow__Dweller
-Hellish Hatred-
I agree with Second. Children's value and worth has been dramatically decreased. I believe that soon, we'll find a way to clone adults, so we don't have to have children.
Glad you agree. :]
For some reason, that depresses me greatly. To skip the joys of not having to worry about the bills, the maintaining of a house, taxes, groceries? We'd be losing something far better than what we'd be getting.

hang onto your childhood Kana and enjoy it...I've reached an age where I'm an adult now..and there are ways in which I still behave like a child because adulthood scares me...
Hahaha, my childhood will NEVER die. When it does, I will have...well...no joy!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:12 pm
-Hellish Hatred-
When it comes to age and being a child, I know of 50 year old people who for some reason despite their age, still act like a 7-year old brat. Sometimes it's like the song goes..."Age ain't nothing but a number."
I really think that's true. I mean, the world is full of fun. It's just your perspective. Why is DMC fun to a lot of people and not to others? It's their view on it. Right? If you can make it fun, then it will be fun. I firmly believe that!  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:16 am
+Dweller - you won't babys once you take care of one. you learned to
love them. when they grew they may help you( depend how
good you raise them). you might like having one. i am going to
when i get older.^-^ because i stil want to have fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:00 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
+Dweller - you won't babys once you take care of one. you learned to
love them. when they grew they may help you( depend how
good you raise them). you might like having one. i am going to
when i get older.^-^ because i stil want to have fun.

yeah they can look after you when you're old xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:49 pm
That too is debateable. More likely than not, with today's generation...children stop caring about there parents after age 10. Pretty soon all parents will be put in a home or die of starvation and neglect from their children.  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff