Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo Kidz Vs. Scene Kids =P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:08 pm
Dont Fear Reaper
d o c TRANSVESTITE
Dont Fear Reaper
d o c TRANSVESTITE
Dont Fear Reaper
Most scene are happy hardcore, drawing from aspects of old skool Kandi ******** rip off's.

It's called the progression of a subculture.
They didn't though, it should have been a branch of emo, but instead the ******** took parts if Kandi/Rave and semi faggoterized it.

Kandi>>>>>>>Scene

As far as I've seen, the only thing they've got in common with emo is that some of them listen to the same music. Largely, the scene subculture is much different from Kandi or emo.

Unfortunately, everything about scene will be largely debated since there's no definite source of facts on it. Unless there is, in which case, please direct me to it.
Scene in it's most common form is Emotive Happy Hardcore. They cut, but where rainbows, Kandi, dyed hair, and so on. The best way I can describe them is they look emo and cut, but don't try and be teh uber haxorzzzz.More like a counter culture to emo, in a few ways, like the colors and attitude, but they share alot of same clothes, like band tee's and tight pants, just brighter and happier.

The Kandi part of them is the hair, Fosters Home for Imaginary friends, Hello Kiddy, rainbow studs, sometimes gauged ears, happy, and the glow sticks, but that's kind of rare recently.

Then how come the one's I've seen don't cut at all, don't really wear rainbows, don't look emo, etc.?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:04 pm
scene kids are little bitches who are prepps who dress like emo's for fashion.....  

Lynnic_Darkness

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:48 pm
Scene kids look like total morons. The way they act preppy but dress emo is revolting to me  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:58 pm
I'm sorry this thread is pointless seeing how no one is a Emo Kid, they are all Scene kids.  

Art Payment

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Moonlight Agony
I'm sorry this thread is pointless seeing how no one is a Emo Kid, they are all Scene kids.

Hardly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 am
d o c TRANSVESTITE
Dont Fear Reaper
d o c TRANSVESTITE
Dont Fear Reaper
d o c TRANSVESTITE
Dont Fear Reaper
Most scene are happy hardcore, drawing from aspects of old skool Kandi ******** rip off's.

It's called the progression of a subculture.
They didn't though, it should have been a branch of emo, but instead the ******** took parts if Kandi/Rave and semi faggoterized it.

Kandi>>>>>>>Scene

As far as I've seen, the only thing they've got in common with emo is that some of them listen to the same music. Largely, the scene subculture is much different from Kandi or emo.

Unfortunately, everything about scene will be largely debated since there's no definite source of facts on it. Unless there is, in which case, please direct me to it.
Scene in it's most common form is Emotive Happy Hardcore. They cut, but where rainbows, Kandi, dyed hair, and so on. The best way I can describe them is they look emo and cut, but don't try and be teh uber haxorzzzz.More like a counter culture to emo, in a few ways, like the colors and attitude, but they share alot of same clothes, like band tee's and tight pants, just brighter and happier.

The Kandi part of them is the hair, Fosters Home for Imaginary friends, Hello Kiddy, rainbow studs, sometimes gauged ears, happy, and the glow sticks, but that's kind of rare recently.

Then how come the one's I've seen don't cut at all, don't really wear rainbows, don't look emo, etc.?

Me and some of my random friends found this random quiz that we took out of bordom and it was to see if you were scene, emo, or a soup can......oki....my dude buddy was a soup can, my friend that kind of looks like me only with more raindows and happiness was scene and i was emo......but we both don't cut....most people I hang out with are scene or at the very border of it and I get along with them all just fine......why does it really matter?  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

TheTailz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Scene kids are stupid  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:03 pm
emo isnt a dressing style. scene is.  

xxShelyxx

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:19 pm
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Moonlight Agony

Hardly.

How is it "Hardly."
Emo = Music.
Scene = Dress and so on.

Just like Rap has B-Boys and Ska has Rude boy/girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:42 am

I know some scene kids that are okay.
I know very few "emo" kids that are, seeing that they all follow the stereotypical sense of the word.
How sad.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:13 am
scene kidz dress emo but they are preps
they are GAY and stupid!
emo is real.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:36 pm
xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx
they are GAY and stupid!
emo is real.
....no lol  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:45 pm
xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx
they are GAY and stupid!
emo is real.

You should be shot for saying that.
:/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:29 am
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
This a bad time to point out half the mod crew and myself are in the anti-emo guild and we're affiliated with them?
she was in it too
Like I keep track of the Peons. Thats what my army of flying evil monkeys are for.
okay wicked witch of the west lol
They have frickin lazer beams... and are ill tempered too. biggrin
This guild sucks like really half the people in it arent emo...thats bull S*&^  

i invented you

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:18 pm
Demonic Minnion
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
This a bad time to point out half the mod crew and myself are in the anti-emo guild and we're affiliated with them?
she was in it too
Like I keep track of the Peons. Thats what my army of flying evil monkeys are for.
okay wicked witch of the west lol
They have frickin lazer beams... and are ill tempered too. biggrin
This guild sucks like really half the people in it arent emo...thats bull S*&^
You did read the thing on the front page... telling you that we accept anyone emo or not so long as they seem like a good person right?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games