Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 pm
hey is this alright. or is it alittle.....mushy,
or inappropriate sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 pm
"Ugh Ian im so thirsty!"
"WAIT!" he said freezing
"What is it?"
"I.....I smell blood......"
O.O she quickly covered her nose "animeal...or....Human???"
"Human" he said with out even taking another sniff to make sure
"Are you posi-"
"Yes" he said interupting her
"How am i gunna-"
"Just stay here...ill be bac..." he said not letting her finish anything and he vanished.......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:04 pm
You can let me down now!
Sirius-relax I won't drop you. Me-whatever ... this isn't making up for lost time. He stop and putted me down. And turn around so his back faced me. ( I knew that would get to him). Sorry. Sirius-I'm the one who's sorry. Me-Relaxed, it's a lost cause. If you promise not to leave me again then, I'll forgive you. ( if you do, I'll kill you) Sirius-It's a done deal, his face serious.
Hey you never told me what you were doing in that town.
Sirius-oh my bad, the town was attack by vampires. I met this family and stay with them for a couple of weeks. You can say I was protecting them as a thank you. Me-so what happen to them? Sirius- I smelled vampires so I move them to a better location. but their daughter who saw me as an older brother left her doll. Sooo *my face turn red* so you went back to go get it. Sirius-that's it in a nutshell. Klutz... plus I heard your thoughts. (lovely... I will never get used to this) Sirius-That's the fun part he said smiling to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:58 pm
Again, a shadow slid into the shadows. Ok, Hitomi thought to herself, now I know I'm seeing things. Better keep on my guard. She was continuing down the alley, her grip tightening on the bow in her hand, when a loud growling noise startled her. Ten feet to her left stood a blood-thirsty vampire, his eyes as black as the night. "Damn," Hitomi gasped "how'd he get so close!?" She quickly drew up her bow and took a shot at the vampire, but he predicted her move and sidestepped with the arrow missing by only a few inches. He charged at her, and Hitomi grabed the small knife she kept in her pocket and lunged with it into his leg. A shriek of pain came out of the vampire, he staggered, and then lept back into the shadows. Note to self, thought Hitomi, stay out of alleys during the day. Hitomi redrew her bow, her eyes scanning the alley.  

Spacebeam

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 pm
Ian appered close to Hitomi with out her even knowing it ((still in younger form to keep identity a secret)) he thought the vampire was still there but he barly missed him "damn" he mumbled still searching for his scent as he stood behind the girl. Fujuki appered next to him with her arms wraped around his arm "Is it her.... is she bleeding" she said pointing to her while trying to hold back her thirst....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 pm
to make things easier, because I'm doing both point of view. Sirius will be blue and Sareno's will be dark red

We walked the rest of the way. It was getting dark. What is it? Sirius-Nothing I thought I heard a scream. I know that, I'm talking about what was that screaming? Sirius-smiling (And I almost forgot that we can read each other's thoughts.) Aren't you the smart one? he rolled his eyes, I don't know what it was, if I did I would have told you. I stop and turn around, her face looked hurt. * Signs*. Touchy today aren't you? I walked past him, ignoring his glance. I can feel his eyes watching my back. But I can help but *laugh*. I can hear his mind and how he's thinking of ways of apologizing, and what to do next. What's so funny? ( have you gone mad while I was gone)? I kept ignoring him. it was getting to him. It continue until we had reach town. everything was dark, no houses were lit. But that wasn't what got my interest......it was the smell of blood in the air. I glance at Sirius. His nose wrinkle up. I can tell he was hungry without reading his thoughts, because he was trying to hold his breath. (I had a snack earlier.) ( lucky you). it's fun getting on your nerves. I meant to eat before I went back to Elizabeth . who? the Wilson's daughter I was baby-sitting. Oh yeah her. my face turn red again when he mention the daughter. (I broke her doll). He laugh, I know. but just then we heard another scream of pain.... A vampire. And there's a HUNTER!  

Sareno Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:12 pm
Cheza tore off the sleeve of her shirt and wrapped the cut that was bleeding on her arm. " I hope no vampire smelt my blood. If any of them had i gonna be in some trouble because if there's one there's more following that one." Cheza said to herself. She started to walk again through the forest. I know that there are some vampires watching my every move waiting to pounce on me but what they don't know is that I'm waiting for them Cheza thought to herself. Cheza started to run through the forest knowing that the sun was starting to set. I got to get out of this forest before nightfall or I'm doomed she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:25 pm
"No....it isnt her" Ian said turning around to find the vampire, that vampire was after Fujuki a while ago and been trying to find him ever since....
"Okay......were is she then?"
"You better not drink her blood...."
"O.O I WONT >.< I PROMISE" i was gunn aheal her u dumb a**.......she thought as they walked the other way twards the bleeding girl......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:34 pm
Hitomi couldn't see her hidden attacker anywhere. A feeling of pain washed over her and Hitomi gasped as she saw the long slash that ran down her arm. When did that happen? She was loosing blood to fast. At this rate she would faint before she could get to the nearest human inhabited town. Hitomi sensed that she was being watched, and turned to find a young girl and boy behind her. But this town isn't inhabited by humans, Hitomi thought, what if they're vampires!? Hitomi would put up a pitiful fight in battle. But there was something different about them... a sense of kindness in their eyes. The young girl slowly approached Hitomi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:23 pm
She looks at the cut and then looks up at the girl and smiles "I can help" mrgreen she put her hand on her sut and it slowly closed up. but then when she removed her hand blood was on it. O.O she started shaking from resisting the thirst "Ian.....pleas......"
"Yes......" walks over and pulls out a needle "Stay still....." he said calmly. he grabed her from behind and stabbled her with the needle. the poison in it make her scream in pain "AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" she said as she slowly went unconsious. he picked her up "My apologies....you didnt need to see that" he said to the girl as Fujuki layed alseep in his arms......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:45 pm
What do we do Sirius?
I don't know.
A vampire is in danger.
I know, but how do we know if it's a friendly one? Plus I don't want you any where near a hunter!
Bye, as I disappear in the direction where the scream came.
WAIT!!! Damn it, Sareno....why do we always have to have it your way, chasing after me.
It wasn't long before he caught up to me and grabbed my risk. I don't want you to get hurt he said with a sad face.
is that so? Let me not go there, Sirius.
He caught my drift. Fine, but stay behind me
(Honestly, do I have a choice.)
No, he said in a stern voice.
We finally mad it there. A boy was holding a little girl in his arms. In front of them was another girl. As I step closer I noticed that they were the vampires from before. ( coincides) Hi, long time no see.
Sirius gave me a look Like I was crazy. Maybe I was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:53 pm
"Amazing" said Hitomi. The cut was completely gone! "Is she going to be alright?" Hitomi asked as she nodded towards the girl in the boys arms. Before he could answer two more figures appeared, they seemed to be former aquantences with the young boy and girl.  

Spacebeam

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:00 pm
Ian noded when she asked but the other two came before he answered. he turned around "Yes....i member you....." he looked twards teh other vampire "you must have found the person u were asking for" he said looking bac down at the girl. Fujuki started turning a wierd color, more human liek than pail vampire color. Ian looked down at her "It is working already.....*sigh* se is so weak with out any blood for a while....." he said as he got another needle but with a different color poison. he stuke it in her more nicly this time and she turned pail again. her eyes opened emediatly and he gasped for air. "Why did you turn me bac vampire so fats!!!"
"Bercuase u would have been stuck liek that....and you weere already becoming apetizing for me..." he said with a jokingly smile on his face
She just sat there in his arms "what ever...." she said turning to see the girl again O.O "wat is she doing here???"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:06 pm
Realizing that the vampires that had been following were gone she stopped to rest. Just then a noise came from the bushes next to her. Quickly drawing her sword she ran as fast as she could trying not to be caught. Cheza knew what was following her it was a group of vampires. When Cheza stopped, panting she saw that she was in a town, all of a sudden the vampires appeared right behind her. Startled Cheza backing into the town hoping that some one was in this town because she was hopelessly out number six to one. " You scum!" Cheza snapped and pulled a dagger from her belt she threw it at one of the vampires and it hit him in his right arm. The vampire screamed in pain as the others charged at Cheza. Jumping high into the air she avoided their attack. She caught onto the edge of a roof and pulled herself up. Running and fighting she leaped from house to house. Suddenly she stopped when she saw a group of vampires. In the group was a young girl and boy. the boy had a girl in his arms. While she wasn't paying attention the vampires had caught up to her and attacked her she barely dodged the attack and one of them got her arm. Screaming in pain Cheza tried to get free of the grasp of the vampire but he was many times stronger than she was.  

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:50 pm
We heard someone scream in pain, so we came to help.
You mean you said Sirius.
I elbowed him in the ribs. You know, I like you better when your quiet.
He laughed, is that so?
(stop it, ahhh... I hate you)
He kept laughing. Everyone was looking at him strange all except me, I was irritated. But I heard a scream and looked up. A girl was on the roof being attack by vampires. suddenly my eyes turn red. Sirius looked into my eyes and step back as if startle by my eyes.
How did you do that?
But I was already at the roof before he could finish his sentence. I knocked the vampire down that was attacking the girl. I push him to the floor and kept pouching him in the face. then he got up but I was already behind him, I sank my teeth into his neck. Then he fainted.......the girl stare at me with wide eye. WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE, GET LOST!!! too late, more vampires arrived  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff