Submit

annakratos

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:53 pm
Heh, I already sat like him, and sometimes held stuff (oddly enough) I just can't walk like that. 10 years of dance gives you posture...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:34 pm
well...i already eat sweets a lot naturally..i eat a bunch of chocolates, candies,and pocky! at least..5 packs of pocky a day but uh.. im only 79 pounds seriously..all my friends even call me 'toothpick'..um..im trying to hold things like him..((easy))..and..sit like him ((makes me tired))..write like him is hard..  

miiso-chan

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm
xXRikku of DyuumXx
xX_Elysium_Xx
xXRikku of DyuumXx
I_27_04
I was so determined to force myself to sit like L naturally, that I have decided to sit, in a wheelchair, so I can sit like him full time...

Have you ever gone this far to do something like L.. Post your stories.

Well...even L walked when he had to. o_o; OH and who is the L cosplayer on your profile?! O_O

And like others have been saying, I already sat like L and Near before I saw Death Note. The first thing I noticed about L was how his shoulders are hunched forward. I've been unhappy with my shoulders because they are the same, and I've been to a chiro for them. So, for the most part, what makes me love L so much is the fact that he reminds me of myself in a few ways, the most obvious being those that are usually brought up:

The posture, like I said

Eating Habits: I do eat more sweets and junk food than anything else, and yet I weigh 89 pounds (I'm 18 ). I almost always have a case of "the munchies" it may sound disgusting, but at the moment I've got an empty plate, two empty bowls, and two bags of chips and a half-eaten chocolate bar on my desk. When I'm feeling bored, sad, lonely, etc. I usually get ice cream and it actually makes me happy; like it makes me go "SQUEE!" on the inside and like gives me hope...no idea if that makes any sense whatsoever...but it's true. I also put excessive amounts of sugar in coffee/tea.

Other habits: I usually have my finger on my mouth and bite my lip. I've had friends tell me to stop doing it because I look stupid...which is annoying. =_= And though I don't bite my thumbs, I pick at them all the time...I've been told to stop that too. x_x;; I also very rarely sleep enough. I've been a night person all my life. I'm also very pale because I sit in my house all day. I leave when I have to go to class or to a friends house...so I'm very rarely out in the sun.

WHOO this is getting too long @_@; Wonder if anyone has made it this far...

Okay...I'm also seen as being quiet...but I'm not really quiet. I just speak when I have something to say. When I'm not saying anything, I'm thinking...a lot. I think too much. I'm not calling myself a genius here either, so don't flame me. I'm not that great at general conversations with people. Like I said before, either I have something specific to say, or I don't have anything to say. I usually end up saying things that are supposed to be said, based on how people usually talk so I don't seem rude/weird/anti-social/etc. I also like to watch people and I have a bad habit of staring at people without realizing it. >_>; I'm really interested in psychology.

I'm also very competitive and childish and hate to lose yadda yadda.

I'm also going to stop now. SO my point, again, is not to be like z0mg i love L!!!111!!! -foaming at mouth- luk hao i bez leik hem pls!, rather; when I watched DN, L caught my attention because he reminded me of myself. I'm aware of the fact that all of the above are not uncommon behaviors...but either way, I felt like I could relate to him.

umm... it's not normal to be 89 pounds...unless you're a certain height.
so how tall are you? the height must correspond with the weight.
if you're nowhere NEAR the weight stated, then there is REALLY something wrong with you... o.o'''
you need to eat more! D;

I'm 5'0" and I DO eat. If by "something wrong" you think I have an eating disorder, I don't. >_> I AM sensitive to a lot of food intolerence-wise...I have white bread product and fructose intolerence...basically anything I put in my system = pain. I take acid reflux pills to help, and getting enough rest makes a big difference. But, even when I eat enough without pain, I still don't gain weight. I've always been this way. -shrug-

OH! XD I also never wear socks...uggs and flip flips are my friends...and I play with my toes a lot...don't worry though they aren't stinky XD

;~;
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! DDD;
oh okay... so I can't really say a really good metabolism... or is it really in your case? o.o'''
well just f'ing great... you're taller than me and I weigh 11 more pounds than you... ughhhh... DDDDDDD;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:09 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
xXRikku of DyuumXx
xX_Elysium_Xx
xXRikku of DyuumXx
I_27_04
I was so determined to force myself to sit like L naturally, that I have decided to sit, in a wheelchair, so I can sit like him full time...

Have you ever gone this far to do something like L.. Post your stories.

Well...even L walked when he had to. o_o; OH and who is the L cosplayer on your profile?! O_O

And like others have been saying, I already sat like L and Near before I saw Death Note. The first thing I noticed about L was how his shoulders are hunched forward. I've been unhappy with my shoulders because they are the same, and I've been to a chiro for them. So, for the most part, what makes me love L so much is the fact that he reminds me of myself in a few ways, the most obvious being those that are usually brought up:

The posture, like I said

Eating Habits: I do eat more sweets and junk food than anything else, and yet I weigh 89 pounds (I'm 18 ). I almost always have a case of "the munchies" it may sound disgusting, but at the moment I've got an empty plate, two empty bowls, and two bags of chips and a half-eaten chocolate bar on my desk. When I'm feeling bored, sad, lonely, etc. I usually get ice cream and it actually makes me happy; like it makes me go "SQUEE!" on the inside and like gives me hope...no idea if that makes any sense whatsoever...but it's true. I also put excessive amounts of sugar in coffee/tea.

Other habits: I usually have my finger on my mouth and bite my lip. I've had friends tell me to stop doing it because I look stupid...which is annoying. =_= And though I don't bite my thumbs, I pick at them all the time...I've been told to stop that too. x_x;; I also very rarely sleep enough. I've been a night person all my life. I'm also very pale because I sit in my house all day. I leave when I have to go to class or to a friends house...so I'm very rarely out in the sun.

WHOO this is getting too long @_@; Wonder if anyone has made it this far...

Okay...I'm also seen as being quiet...but I'm not really quiet. I just speak when I have something to say. When I'm not saying anything, I'm thinking...a lot. I think too much. I'm not calling myself a genius here either, so don't flame me. I'm not that great at general conversations with people. Like I said before, either I have something specific to say, or I don't have anything to say. I usually end up saying things that are supposed to be said, based on how people usually talk so I don't seem rude/weird/anti-social/etc. I also like to watch people and I have a bad habit of staring at people without realizing it. >_>; I'm really interested in psychology.

I'm also very competitive and childish and hate to lose yadda yadda.

I'm also going to stop now. SO my point, again, is not to be like z0mg i love L!!!111!!! -foaming at mouth- luk hao i bez leik hem pls!, rather; when I watched DN, L caught my attention because he reminded me of myself. I'm aware of the fact that all of the above are not uncommon behaviors...but either way, I felt like I could relate to him.

umm... it's not normal to be 89 pounds...unless you're a certain height.
so how tall are you? the height must correspond with the weight.
if you're nowhere NEAR the weight stated, then there is REALLY something wrong with you... o.o'''
you need to eat more! D;

I'm 5'0" and I DO eat. If by "something wrong" you think I have an eating disorder, I don't. >_> I AM sensitive to a lot of food intolerence-wise...I have white bread product and fructose intolerence...basically anything I put in my system = pain. I take acid reflux pills to help, and getting enough rest makes a big difference. But, even when I eat enough without pain, I still don't gain weight. I've always been this way. -shrug-

OH! XD I also never wear socks...uggs and flip flips are my friends...and I play with my toes a lot...don't worry though they aren't stinky XD

;~;
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! DDD;
oh okay... so I can't really say a really good metabolism... or is it really in your case? o.o'''
well just f'ing great... you're taller than me and I weigh 11 more pounds than you... ughhhh... DDDDDDD;

Dunno. -shrug- and 11 pounds above 89...is only 100...unless you're a lot younger and/or shorter, than I don't see the problem there.  

Bologna_Snowflakes

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:04 pm
me and my friend were sitting like L at lunch one day...and then my other friend almost killed me because the lunch tables have little round stools, so i was pretty much balancing on it, and she pushed my knee causing me to fall over!! gonk i saved myself though. anyways i can't really hold stuff like him, but i try! and there's NO WAY i could ever write like he does. it'd look a mess!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:57 pm
i ry sitting like L bu i kinda have a hard time doing so but when i sit like near i can do that one easy and on the floor to ^^  

Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:19 pm
Heh heh... I've been trying to only talk through the computer. It's not working. o.o
I wonder why...?

Aaaanyways, I have changed my eating habits! Instead of eating three solid meals, I have been snacking constantly! I'm surprised I haven't turned into a fatball, yet, but maybe it's divine L-ness! XD (most of my snacks are sweet)

I also hold things like L. Except, sometimes I slip up. I hate the stupid desks at my school! The chairs are so close to the desks that it's physically impossible to sit like L sits. XP I've cut my hair short, although I still can't get it like L's. It's a good thing I have black hair naturally, too. XD I can't slouch, though, either, because my mom yells at me. Except when I have my backpack I slouch.

Oh, and I'm trying to grow taller. But, then again, I've been doing that all the time, anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:29 pm
I've been training myself to hold stuff like L. Like holding silverware and books and papers and stuff like that. Its been working so far.

Sitting is kind of an issue for me so for now I sit weird or like Near. I've also been trying to snack like him but I pace myself because I tend to gain weight fast..>< I should think more with my brain so I can burn those calories xD

I've tried walking slouching like he does but I can only do a little slouching...you know just enough for my mom to say "Stand up straight!"

I also bite/suck my thumb when I'm in deep thought. Plus from the nights I've stayed up late before I have bags forming under my eyes.

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:35 pm
I don't stay up late. Although I have been, recently, because I'm trying to train myself to lucid dream. XD YAY! If I can actually do it!

And I don't really like how Near sits. He's always lying down, even on the floor. o.o
But **((*((*(((Spoiler Warning)))*))*))** that card tower he built at the end was AWESOME!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:27 am
not really...  

iAnrui

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:46 pm
Did you see how BIG it was? And, he had his arm on it AND IT DIDN'T FALL!!! I'd give him ten toy robots to figure out HOW his card tower could be so sturdy...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:49 pm
That was a hella big card tower! 3nodding I would of given him 10 jigsaw puzzles to figure out how that thing stays and never sways.

Oh I've also just recently started drinking more coffee and tea....I wish I had those sugar cubes though.

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:18 pm
My mom yells at me if I sit like L, so I have to do it when she's not at home. And my mom has been restricting my ice cream intake recently... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:17 am
Well some thimes i will start typing like him. but u don't see him type in the anime. But in the live action. He types with one finger. or is it two. The only reason why is becuas the keys get stuck. lol. And it is all my brother falt oh well. But i'm trying to hold things the way L does .. sweatdrop not working out to well. But i keep on trying. And i can't walk like L i wish i could but i have problems with my back. Only if i was younger. and i some time site like L as well. that is about it for me actiong like L . And by the way sorry for miss spelled words.  

Cagalli Athrun Zala

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:12 pm
... That's a lot of spelling errors... 3nodding  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items