Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:47 pm
relax your caption is here i will help you!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:07 pm
All for the one who rules me. None for the ones in our path. Its all for the takeing so let us take what is not for them!!! Our capton is the best of them all. We will be lead to victory or a satisfying battle of hope!!!  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:10 pm
yes people finally understed me!!!! lissen to his he is soo sooo smart!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:11 pm
I dont know about smart but I worrior that knows to listen to your higher ranked officers thats all. And look at me Im still in one piece. Woo!  

pres_baldwin

Reconstruct R E A L I T Y

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:05 pm
xDD I love this team.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:42 pm
And this team loves you. Well I dont but Im sure that some one does... Well maybe not... I mean you dont seem like some one people could love but hay your on this team and that counts for something right?  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:31 pm
i love all !!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:11 pm
PrincessWhiskers
to join this team you need to take the quiz at the first step! at see if you are destended to be in are team!

LunarSchemer: what?? i smell good?thankyou! eek

Raito.<3
User Image

I bet YOU do. > = ]
heart  

tetrasmaster

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:41 pm
I have a question. I resently started noticeing the festavle thing. The flags and shirts and all the stuff. So what is the deal with the water festival? Is it just a gaia thing that happend a long time ago or is it like a once a year thing that people attend to? I dont understand about the water festival!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:31 am
Hey capton guess what! Guess guess guess guess! I have grate news! Awsome new! Well if you were me then it would be awsome news. Actualy if your not me then its just ok news but if your me then its awsome news.  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:07 pm
tell me tell me i must know!!! i cant wait! hurry!

by the way i dont know anything about the winter featival... sorry! i have failed you! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:02 pm
Its a water festival I think. And my x-gf and I got back together blaugh I love her so much she is my everything and more! I loved her eaven when she dumped me and now were back together! She calls me her- Uh never mind its not appropiate for the yung children. She is like the coolest purson ever! WOO!!! rofl  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:13 pm
thats great news!! i am soo soo happy for you! i never seem to have any luck with boys... but i am glad that you are loveD! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:52 pm
i am the tiny you !!! i love you soo much!  

snoot snoot
Vice Captain

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:26 am
i love you too you are soo cute!  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items