Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Brendon, Jon, Spencer, or Ryan would smoke?
  Yeah...
  No, they'd never harm themselves like that.
  They might.
View Results

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 am
PrimeOdd
Panda.Gal
There is this table with "popular" kids. Thats what everyone calls them. Most of them do drugs sweatdrop ...

Those people are called preps at my school. Yeah, they all do drugs and they're all whores...yet they still maintain looking like plastic barbie dolls.
tattoo fish

Woah, really? The preps in the school I used to go to were rich and sheltered. When they found out somebody was doing drugs or cutting or having sex, etc, they would try to help them, even if they didn't want to be helped. They were goody-two-shoes. They were so annoying with their straight naturally sandy blond hair...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:04 am
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
They don't sound like they'd be much fun to hang out with sweatdrop

They are really good kids. They truly are.
They're just addicted.
Oh.
I just mean like.. if it's all they talk about then it must be weird standing their just like ".. sweatdrop "

Polyphonic Twilight

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:11 pm
User Image

1. I Wouldn't like to think they were smoking. Though i don't see it as a BIG Problem.
2. Great a** xD
3. My Step-Father Walked past my computer and saw the Picture of Brendon and now thinks he's my boyfriend XD Yeahyeah. I Wish.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:18 pm
xd
That's funny.

My mom knows who Brendon is. My dad wouldn't though. But he would know that he's not my boyfriend xp

My friend thought Gabe Saporta was my "summer fling" rofl
& a different friend thought he was my brother. Which is not nearly as fun domokun
Gabe = Sexy.
My brother = RELATED TO ME.

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:45 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
xd
That's funny.

My mom knows who Brendon is. My dad wouldn't though. But he would know that he's not my boyfriend xp

& a different friend thought he was my brother. Which is not nearly as fun domokun
Gabe = Sexy.

xd .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:48 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
User Image

1. I Wouldn't like to think they were smoking. Though i don't see it as a BIG Problem.
2. Great a** xD
3. My Step-Father Walked past my computer and saw the Picture of Brendon and now thinks he's my boyfriend XD Yeahyeah. I Wish.

rofl
Once I was watching a video with Brendon in it mostly. My mom was like , "Is
that your boyfriend?" .
I wish also.
xd

Panda Cheval

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:34 pm
tattoo fish

That would never happen to me. Heck, I've trained my little sisters to be able to identify all of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:42 pm
tattoo fish
tattoo fish

That would never happen to me. Heck, I've trained my little sisters to be able to identify all of them.

My brother wouldn't care about them if I helped him identify them :c
My sister only knows Brendon sweatdrop . I called him cute in front of her now
she thinks that he is my boyfriend. Though she is kidding because she is a
Panic! fan c: .

Panda Cheval

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:23 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Gabe = Sexy.

HAHA. But you and Gabe do look cute together. There was a picture of you two on your profile, right? wink

My friends are so EVIL. They don't even care about which band member is cute. mad
Heck, that's kinda half the fun of watching YouTube videos. domokun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:37 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
Panda.Gal
There is this table with "popular" kids. Thats what everyone calls them. Most of them do drugs sweatdrop ...

Those people are called preps at my school. Yeah, they all do drugs and they're all whores...yet they still maintain looking like plastic barbie dolls.

Wow. In my grade, there's the Good preps and the Bad Preps.
The good preps are really nice, and I know that because most of the good popular preps are in my homeroom. I mean they can be a bit self centered, but it's not up to the point where you just want them to shut up.
The bad preps however are the most obnoxious people I have ever hung around with. God dang. All they talk about is their weight, why the hell did so and so broke up with them, who they're gonna hook up with the next day etc. And they're whores and they all look like plastic barbies. Exactly the kind of pres you're used to.

>.<
I don't know about seventh grade though.

Yeah. I think like 3 people got expelled for smoking in the girls bathroom. The girls bathroom has been locked for 2 days o: !

I hate using the school bathroom. sad It's nasty. In the girl's P.E. like this girl missed the toilet.=( Nasty much and there was pee all over the floor.
@tatoo
That's funny, my brother just learned on his own. I even trained him to do any means by necessary to get me in front of the t.v when mtv brings news about them
>><<

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:41 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
Panda.Gal

The good preps are really nice, and I know that because most of the good popular preps are in my homeroom. I mean they can be a bit self centered, but it's not up to the point where you just want them to shut up.
The bad preps however are the most obnoxious people I have ever hung around with. God dang. All they talk about is their weight, why the hell did so and so broke up with them, who they're gonna hook up with the next day etc. And they're whores and they all look like plastic barbies. Exactly the kind of pres you're used to.

>.<

Yeah. I think like 3 people got expelled for smoking in the girls bathroom. The girls bathroom has been locked for 2 days o: !

I hate using the school bathroom. sad It's nasty. In the girl's P.E. like this girl missed the toilet.=( Nasty much and there was pee all over the floor.
@tatoo
That's funny, my brother just learned on his own. I even trained him to do any means by necessary to get me in front of the t.v when mtv brings news about them
>><<

.. I didn't need to know that gonk gonk
xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:44 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
Panda.Gal

>.<

@tatoo
>><<

.. I didn't need to know that gonk gonk
xd

xp

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:52 pm
takashi_sahoko

@tatoo
>><<

wahmbulance WARNING! The folowing may contain material not suitable for people who are eating.

The bathrooms at my school are clean. Except this one time when I was dressing out for a volleyball game, someone spread a used pad all over the walls of the locker room bathroom and stuck the pad to the wall.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:36 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
takashi_sahoko

@tatoo
>><<

wahmbulance WARNING! The folowing may contain material not suitable for people who are eating.

The bathrooms at my school are clean. Except this one time when I was dressing out for a volleyball game, someone spread a used pad all over the walls of the locker room bathroom and stuck the pad to the wall.
oh how lovely

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Oh that reminds me of when I was in high school apparently this toilet was not working properly and people were to lazy to walk to the next stall and it was overfilling with toilet paper and other thing that I can still see in my mind ....god I hate pubblic restrooms  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:38 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
takashi_sahoko

@tatoo
>><<

Your warning was funneh!
That's just plain nasty!
Groosss!
Wasn't there any trashcans? or anywhere she can dispose it in?!

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff