Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:40 pm
Tabby helps Madame Basore keep her balance and catches her as she starts to fall "Madame are you sure your well enough to take yourself to the hospital wing? I'll take you if you wish it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:38 am
"I'll inform the Headmaster." Lyra offers. "Kitty or Fearless, would one of you like to come with me, and one of you can go with Tabby to take Madame Basore to the hospital wing? I think this whole situation, and especially the spot where nurse fainted need to be looked at, but I don't think we should do it now. We need to at least inform the Headmaster first and see if we can get a couple of the Heads to help."  

Lyra Elizabeth

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:22 am
"Sounds like a good idea to me, biggrin " agreed Kitty. "I'll come with you, Lyra. See you all later." Kitty waved and started after Lyra. "Oh, wait, do you know the password to get into the Headmaster's office, Lyra?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:35 pm
"Ok I guess that mean me and Fearless will take her to the Hospital Wing! We'll meet up with you later. After you tell the headmaster will you come to the Hospital Wing as well?" Tabby said trying to keep her balance under the beloved school nurse.

(im confused do we actually post taking her tothe Hospital Wing in the Hospital Wing subforum?)

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:18 pm
"No, I don't know the password. I forgot about that. Do you know what it is? If not, Madame Basore should know. I think she'd be willing to tell you since it's a bit of an emergency and you're a prefect as well." [[You are a prefect, right?]]

[[I'm confused about that as well, Tabby. Should we just post in here or post in the Headmaster's office?]]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:14 am
"Actually, I'm Head Girl (*cough*Deputy Head*cough*) now, but I don't know it either. Let's go back ask Madam Basore."

[[I don't know where we should be posting either.... sweatdrop ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:28 pm
The nurse finally managed to regain her balance, "Ooh... sorry about that Miss Tabby. How is your head by the way?"

(( Well in my experience in such role-plays, you should role-play in the right location for such scenes. 'Tis why there's a directory of sorts in this thread wink ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:00 pm
"Ok." Lyra turns around and catches back up with Madam Basore, Tabby, and Fearless. "Kitty, I think she'd probably be more willing to tell you, since you're Head Girl, so why don't you ask."

[[Sorry, Kitty. I didn't know whether you were a prefect or a Deputy Head, and I didn't know what the equivalent of Deputy Head would be in the HP books. I forgot about the Head Boy and Head Girl. sweatdrop ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:19 pm
"My head is better but let me take you to the Hospital Wing now." Tabby said surprised that the nurse could remember such injuries in her current condition.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:24 am
"Silly Lyra, how'd you manage to miss the shiny Head Girl badge on my robes." Kitty pointed to the HG badge with a lion on it. "Hm, its not that shiny after all. Maybe I should polish it or something. I wonder if there's a spell for that. Guess I'll have to forgive you for not noticing," Kitty grinned at Lyra. The two students had finally caught up to the nurse and Gryffindors. "Hello, again. xp Madam Basore, could you please tell us the password to get into the Headmaster's Office?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:57 pm
"I'm not sure. I seem to be missing a lot of things today, including my brain..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:23 pm
Kitty giggled at Lyra's comment, "Ahem, anyway, do you know the password, Madam Basore?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:32 am
"Password?" The nurse blinked, "Oh my goodness! I completely forgot about that! Alright, the password is..." She quickly looked around for anyone listening in, then satisfied with what she saw, she leaned towards the students and whispered, "Rimpepletositpmeooplous. Erm... on second thought, maybe I should write it down?" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:39 pm
"It's...What?! You should definitely write it down... sweatdrop We can always destroy the paper afterward to stop anyone else from getting hold of it."  

Lyra Elizabeth

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
The nurse writes the the password down on a bit of parchment she takes out of her pocket, "Here. I'm trusting you with this, although knowing the Professor, he'll likely change the password after you've informed him of the news."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff