Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:20 pm
An irritated looking school nurse walks up the steps of the Owlery and makes her way to the school's owls. She picks one at random and gives a brown spotted owl a newly made letter in her handwriting.

"Please be very careful with this; it's going to St. Mungo's. It's urgent."

The owl clicked its beak as if understanding the words, then stretched its wings and flew out the nearest window. Madam Basore sighed, scratching at her neck nervously.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 pm
::Walks up the steps of the Owlery and walks up to a black owl w/strange blue eyes! Holds arm out so she'll land on it. Then starts to pet her for a few minutes.::

"Hey Tala! How's my girl been?!? ::Tala nibbles on a finger when i rub her flanks!!:: Will you delivery this letter to Grim for me?!? I promised him i'd send him a letter once i got sorted and settled down!"

::Tala bobs her head and sticks her leg out so that i can tie the letter to it! Once done i rub her flanks one more time::

"Thanks girl! When u get back you'll find a treat for you."

::Tala then spreads out her wings and she takes off out the window!! Looks out the window and watches her fly for a few minutes with a small smile on face. Then walks to Talas' perch and puts an owl treat down on it so she'll find it when she gets back. Adds a spell to it so only she will get it and not another owl!! Then leaves the owlery!!::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Hey Kamalia, sending a letter home as well?
* Calls out to the tiny dwarf owl on the window ledge. The owl swoops down and lands on my shoulder, hooting joyfully.*
Hello Celeste! *the little owl pulls at my hair* I know, I am sorry I didn't come sooner, but I had to unpack and write the letter first!!
*ties a bright silver and green envelope to Celeste's leg with a purple hair ribbon with the name "Trista" in big script on the front.*
Don't stop for any midnight snacks! She will be dying to hear from me. They will be so proud I got into Slytherin!
*I raise my arm and watch as Celeste flies out the window, then brushes back a stray wisp of hair, and heads out of the room*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:23 am
::Turns to Summer and smiles before i walk out the door!:: "Yeah i sent it off to my best friend Grim!! He lives with family since his don't want him to live w/them!! He's already graduated from here!! Theres a letter for him and everyone else also!! I'm not to sure how they will take me being in SLytherin. (My family that is!) But i know Grim will be happy to know i'm in his old house! Hopefully he'll tell me a few tricks and things to know for being here twisted !"

::Waits for Summer to head out; then walks with her down the stairs::"So how do you think our first year will go?"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:33 pm
I am hoping well. I'm not the brighest of things, but I hope I can adjust okay (to all of the work, not the magic). I've grown up in a family that has gone back and forth between Slytherin and Ravenclaw, all being sarcatic proud, intelligient people. I just hope I do my sister Trista proud. She was a Beauxbatons girl, just had to be different from the rest of the family. Ha. Always twittery and elegant,(Sometimes I grew rather sick of it), but she just wants for me to be the best I can be.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:44 pm
"I understand that all to well! I believe you'll do great!! What you can't do well there is always some that can help you with that! But as i said i think you'll do great! She should be proud. You've got a great head on your shoulders! As for you being sick of her well i know what you mean on that also!! I've got a little brother that will do anything and everything for attention!! He's a little hothead all the time!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm
"I understand that all to well! I believe you'll do great!! What you can't do; well there is always someone that can help you with that! But as i said i think you'll do great! She should be proud. You've got a great head on your shoulders! As for you being sick of her well i know what you mean on that also!! I've got a little brother that will do anything and everything for attention!! He's a little hothead all the time!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:52 pm
Yes but at least he wasn't a perky Beauxbatons girl. Haha...I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Tris, but If you had to hear her sing everyday, or practice changing into a butterfly just to go across the room, you would get fed up too. Haha.  

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:55 pm
rofl "Now that is funny to imagine!! Well i'm heading to the common room to relax for awhile!! See you later?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 pm
Definitely.  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:17 pm
Sam peaks nervously into the second level of the owlery and then steps in. She searches for a Hogwarts owl, finds one, and then attaches her letter to her mother and father to it's leg, and then sends it off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:31 pm
Hello Sam! How is life in Ravenclaw? Do you have a roommate?
*waits for a response, and whistles for Celeste, her brown and white elf owl with the little star under her wing to fly down and retrieve her letter*
Here Celeste! Come here now!
*whispers to Sam*
She is rather feisty...she's really young and doesn't like to listen...haha
*Celeste flies down and stubbornly allows me to attach the letter to her leg after feeding her a couple rat-flavored owl pellets, then flies out the window to deliver the letter.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:37 pm
Sam turns around to see Summer standing there. "Oh yes, I do. Miranda, and Lyra. No one else really shows their faces. Ha yes. I prefer my cat thank you very much, but she is a beautiful owl." Sam says.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:57 pm
Haha thank you. I can't have a cat. My father works with dragons, and well...owls can fly..a cat can't...they would torment it!  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 pm
"Oh my! If we had an owl at my house...my mother would probably go crazy cleaning up after it! She's a muggle, possibly squib. My father works at the ministry. A bore of what your father does! Is your family a line of Slytherins?"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff