Reply *Debaters Cavern*
The Death Sentence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:27 pm
I am young and naive of the world around me, but I am open to any and all new ideas as long as they give reason and proof, usually. Or even, if it's just a feeling. What gives you such beliefs?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:32 pm
I know that this is true for me because it is my future. Made clear to me when I couldn't die no matter how hard I tried. Then made even clearer by my purpose, then made undoubtable, when I felt it. The only thing I can say closest to describe the feeling, is instinct...which has yet to fail me.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:14 am
I am young and naive of the world around me, but I am open to any and all new ideas as long as they give reason and proof, usually. Or even, if it's just a feeling. What gives you such beliefs?

me too..I mean, when I found Astrology I realised that that's my "religion" so to speak...I don't like any religion, it's just not for me, but I respect that others need it in their lives, as long as they respect the fact that I believe in astrology, and don't just make fun out of it..people often do because they only read the horoscopes in the paper and magazines..those are rubbish..
I like listening to alternative beliefs though because I think people who still believe we are all made in the form of God are brainwashed sweatdrop at least be original...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:57 pm
Religion is ISN'T my thing, but for some reason, it's my most debated topic. stressed  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:10 pm
I have the same problem, Hellish. Haha, what do you fall under?!

Kat, I like to think I believe...hmm...I believe a lot. But, it's not all crystallized. Just whatever's fitting for the moment. Haha, makes me sound wishey-washey. So true.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:07 am
-Hellish Hatred-
Religion is ISN'T my thing, but for some reason, it's my most debated topic. stressed

same here! I could debate it forever xp maybe we need a religion thread in here?? I didn't want to make one in case it offended some people sweatdrop  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:55 pm
We've completely veered off the topic. That's debating for ya folks.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:10 pm
Eye for an eye. That is how it should be.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:02 am
Airforce Soldier
Eye for an eye. That is how it should be.

I disagree. Just because someone rapes someone else, doesn't give you the right to rape them, it makes you just as bad as they are..it's almost justifying crime...like.."oh well they burgled my house, so it's ok for me to go burgle theirs."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:19 pm
Not like that, murder for murder I mean  

Airforce Soldier

KuRoAnGeL_826

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:46 am
airforce: I don't agree...because for me when you do those stuff because you want revenge or anything...you'll just make yourself worse than them...but if they go personal and kill my friends and family just because of nothing particular....then its the time for me to act...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:12 am
KuRoAnGeL_826
airforce: I don't agree...because for me when you do those stuff because you want revenge or anything...you'll just make yourself worse than them...but if they go personal and kill my friends and family just because of nothing particular....then its the time for me to act...

I agree...acting on revenge or just because you think the other person deserves it, does make you just as bad as them, because the criminal himself/herself kills for a reason...maybe it's revenge or something else, so you would be acting upon feelings like that in exactly the same way they did.
I understand that they should get what they give out and see how they like it...but I wouldn't like to be the person that does it to them..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:55 pm
As a crimnal your rights should be stripped depending on the crime.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:30 am
Airforce Soldier
As a crimnal your rights should be stripped depending on the crime.

Yeah, every person has a right to be safe and not be harmed by another, so if the criminal broke those rights then why should they have any rights?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:23 pm
OJ DID IT!  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items