Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:33 pm
You as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:15 pm
Allied nations can be a bad idea. WWI. One nation goes to war. allies follow.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:02 am
Airforce Soldier
Allied nations can be a bad idea. WWI. One nation goes to war. allies follow.

I agree. A country may not want to go to war, but it it doesn't, then it's allies might think "oh they aren't supporting us anymore" and may turn against you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:02 pm
Allies can be a problem.  

Airforce Soldier

KuRoAnGeL_826

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:32 am
ummm.....I go against war and anything related to that...it is because war can't cause anything good....even the winners are losers...no sense right...
allies blahhh....they just use you....

I'm not peaceful or anything...i just hate things done just for nothing...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:13 am
KuRoAnGeL_826
ummm.....I go against war and anything related to that...it is because war can't cause anything good....even the winners are losers...no sense right...

I agree. If someone starts attack a country then you aren't going to get anywhere by attacking them back...it just causes hostility until the one with the more guns wins...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:53 pm
Shadow__Dweller
KuRoAnGeL_826

I agree. If someone starts attack a country then you aren't going to get anywhere by attacking them back...it just causes hostility until the one with the more guns wins...

But without war your just sayin attack me. You look weak and therefore more attacks happen trying to conquer you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:14 am
war just sucks...  

KuRoAnGeL_826

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 am
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
KuRoAnGeL_826

But without war your just sayin attack me. You look weak and therefore more attacks happen trying to conquer you.

Maybe...I blame male testosterone.. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Women would gossip about poorer countries and trade food for shoes.
Joking of course, but with power comes corruption.  

Airforce Soldier

KuRoAnGeL_826

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:49 am
it's the fault of those superior thinking guys...no body is weak....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:20 am
Airforce Soldier
Women would gossip about poorer countries and trade food for shoes.
Joking of course, but with power comes corruption.

Women could become corrupt just as much as men, but it would be nice to see a few more female presidents...not hillary Clinton of course..as much as I admire the fact that she would be the first female president, she's not got where she is off her own back..it's off Bill's.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:10 am
yeah this war is.. well not ok im my book its kinda pointless yeah we were attacked. but we should stay HERE and protet ourselves. no poit in going over therey to fight something we cant see right now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:41 pm
I agree. There's no telling what the real reasons we even went over there in the first place are any more. Especially now that it's been officially documented that the Bush administration lied 935 times about why we went. I personally see this as a never ending effort. Either we're going to always have to be there because "once we leave all those people will kill each other and we have to be there to police them and protect them from themselves!!" or "once we leave they will just attach again!!", or we will have to pull out and let the inevitable happen. Yes. They will more then likely have a civil war. But why is it our responsibility to baby sit them for god knows how long?  

Veolin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:48 am
Veolin
I agree. There's no telling what the real reasons we even went over there in the first place are any more. Especially now that it's been officially documented that the Bush administration lied 935 times about why we went. I personally see this as a never ending effort. Either we're going to always have to be there because "once we leave all those people will kill each other and we have to be there to police them and protect them from themselves!!" or "once we leave they will just attach again!!", or we will have to pull out and let the inevitable happen. Yes. They will more then likely have a civil war. But why is it our responsibility to baby sit them for god knows how long?

I agree. There's only so much "help" you can give people..if we leave then it's up to them to sort out their problems, we can't permanently stay there to do the job for them.  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff