Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Len's personal challenge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:29 pm
Gah! The fans not working right now and for some reason the upstairs of my fiance's apartment heats up like you would't beleive. Working out in here is a night mare. I've done pretty good today I think. Still haven't ate dinner yet, but I can't really help that until I go back to my place in a bit... just don't know when that will be.

Breakfast
-special k bar - 90

Lunch
-chicken breast sub-310
-w' provolone cheese-50
-sunchips-210

afternoon snack
-peanut butter -190
-pretzels- 100

Dinner
-chicken breast-50
-pasta- 480
-green beans and potatoes-118

Exercise
-calisthenics 15 min. -61

Total

Liquids - 4 glasses  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Well, another day halfway done. I've gotten most of my homework done so far. Just wrote a short response paper and I've got my 3 hour class staring me in the face right now. Gotta leave in like a half an hour. I'm kind of tired today, although I don't really know why...

Breakfast
-rice krispies-120
-1/2 cup milk-60

morning snack
-special k bar- 90

Lunch
-Michelina's meal-260
-nectarine-63

Afternoon snack
-reece's whips-230

Dinner
-Ihop pancakes-220
-syrup-115
-egg substitute-30
-ham-60

exercise
nothing so far

total 1378

liquids 4 so far  

lenady

lenady

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:52 am
wow, been a while since I last posted huh? I've been keeping on track for the most part and I've finally started moving again as far as the measuring tape goes. I was stuck there for a few weeks. I've decided though that I'm focusing too much on my food and I was getting better results when i was putting more cardio in even if I was a little more lax with what I was eating at times. So I've decided to up my exercise level some. I can tell I've gotten stronger, it's just that right now with classes and such (finals coming up) I really can't afford to be semi-obcessive about what i eat. My goal for this week is to keep my water intake up and my sugar intake as down as I can (that's my problem ^_^) and my activity level up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:53 am
Well, I'm back. The weight slipped again... oh well. I'll just work on it some more.  

lenady

lenady

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:49 am
Well, time to get back to work. I let myself slip way too much this summer (stress from the wedding and school, plus all the good foods in Hawaii...). But I'm gonna get serious about it again, or at least as serious about it as I was before.

Weight: 166.2

Measurements:
Waist: 33.5
Bust: 42
Chest: 35.4
Hips: 41
Butt: 42

Ugh...
Yeah, time to get back to work.

Breakfast:
south beach diet bar- 140 cal.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals