Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
rping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:51 pm
((sure thing, Edo!)) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:34 pm
I don't know why, bu I feel like RPing a Pirate.... pirate ARG MATEY!! lol  

Absolute Baroque

Fashionable Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:38 pm
4laugh rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:40 am
((I won't deny, pirates are awesome. I myself prefer ninjas, but both are awesome and I respect a person's right to choose. ^_^))  

Edward Elric 1899

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:22 pm
True, true... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:36 am
hmm i love to role play..its a nice distraction from real life and it make syou think creativly...I have been rose, Ed, Envy , Lust, Kimblee, Roy, Scar..duh obviously...and Marta and Dorochette, and Al..its fun to be Al.

So yes, we should get a role play started that all of us can join in on...something like a day in the life of a State Alchemist...I have wondered what if Scar had chose to become a state alchemist by some random reason...I know in the manga all Ishbalan military were murdured to make a stone for kimblee to use during the war. But what if he becomes one after he got his arm and by a random act was not mad at the military but at Ishbal for some reason or other...I wonder what would happen?  

dr quinzle

Dapper Deadeye

4,000 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:32 am
dr quinzle
hmm i love to role play..its a nice distraction from real life and it make syou think creativly...I have been rose, Ed, Envy , Lust, Kimblee, Roy, Scar..duh obviously...and Marta and Dorochette, and Al..its fun to be Al.

So yes, we should get a role play started that all of us can join in on...something like a day in the life of a State Alchemist...I have wondered what if Scar had chose to become a state alchemist by some random reason...I know in the manga all Ishbalan military were murdured to make a stone for kimblee to use during the war. But what if he becomes one after he got his arm and by a random act was not mad at the military but at Ishbal for some reason or other...I wonder what would happen?
I don't know how much you've read of the manga but in the Briggs fortress theirs an Ishballen soldier, well hes part Ishballen, his reasons for staying in the military is to attempt to change the way the people of Amestris think of Ishballens.
His name was Major Miles.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:03 pm
3nodding Yep! Major Miles serves Brigadier General Ollivier Milla Armstrong.

but yes....we need an rp, everyone put your thinking caps on! xd  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:07 pm
My mind is totally blank. sweatdrop
I always think of ideas for things like this before a fall asleep, but the next day I don't remember them. xD
I'll let you know if I think of a decent plot later.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:07 pm
Good, good, thanks! biggrin  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:31 pm
You have an rp going...don't you Winry?
I mean it clearly states that anyone can come in and take a character if they ask for one....you're only playing them until someone else comes right?
Why doesn't everyone join that one? I heard it had major plot twists.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:13 pm
I could dig up a plot for a Fma rp involving zombies XD how about it Hughes, want to do another zombie rp xd  

M u s t a n g

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:22 pm
Remember that plot Maes, you played your character Obsession, that was fun.

Oregon of the virus

The military conducted secret experiments in the exploration of biological warfare. These experiments gave birth to a super virus,
this new biological weapon was created by state alchemist Vincent Locke, who use the transmutation of several preexisting viruses to give birth to a virus that would be able to destroy the foundation of civilized society.
To learn more about the effects of the virus it was tested on ten Ishbalen soldiers. The scientist were not prepared for what happened next. By the time the military regained control it was too late. The infected soldiers had already attacked, killed, and cannibalized every one in the lab. Except for Locke who was able to escape from the lab.
In a quick attempt to cover up what had been going on the fuehrer secretly ordered the Lab to be blown up so that they could destroy all evidence of the experiments and make it look like every one in the lab had died as a result of an accidental explosion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:42 pm
Of course i remember that rp. It was great and since we actually have more then a few roleplayers, it would be good to try it again. Probably stick with my dead beat Obsession..(even though i don't have my profile for him anymore. crying )  

GinryuKurogane

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:04 am
A zombie roleplay would be awesome. 3nodding
The plot kinda reminds me of 28 Days Later. xD

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items