What if L.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you
  Kidnap him!!
  Make a cake, and cookies for him!!
  Knock him out with a drying pan and drag him to you're room?!
View Results

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:14 pm
i would hit him with a baseball bat sweets mine my sweets well ok i wouldn't do that but i really dont know what i would do xp as for the whole L being stronger than me well its called a tazzer stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:15 pm
I'd probably start talking in gibberish asking him milllions of questions. Then give him a huge sundae all the while scaring half to death.  

Vyse Rogue King

Naomi DN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:08 pm
xXRikku of DyuumXx
...I would call the people with the white coats to come and take me away.

..>_>;

...but seriously if he was there...I'd have to go with option 4) FAINT!

Lol, but if you did that, you wouldn't be able to do anything, you would just turn yourself in like that? xD

If I saw Ryuzaki is my kitchen, I would ask him why he was there and then maybe talk for a while. I'm not a crazed fan girl just to let you know, I do like him but I would treat him like any other guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:53 pm
OMFG..it would so be my dream come true. i would probably faint from excitement and disbelief. eek  

sweet-latte

Glacier_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:21 pm
Stare at him for like 20 minutes. Out of nowhere, grab a camera and snap a foto of him while I suddenly glomp him blaugh Then we'll eat cake and those panda shaped candies he like so much 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:31 pm
What if, you woke up one day and you heard somthing from the kitchen. You go into you're kitchen to see L looking for sweets. What would you do?
I Would give him a box of cookies and buy him a cake. Then we can eat them together.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

~Pink_Sephiroth~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:06 pm
If I saw him in my kitchen...I would scream. I would scream and scream and grab something to defend myself with. L or not, an intruder is an intruder!

Then, if and when he calms me down and proves he is L, I'd apologize for nearly busting his eardrums with all that screaming and bake him any kinds of sweets he'd like! And then maybe we could have a nice intelligent conversation! heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:40 pm
[ ] Love tenderly
[ ] RAPE TIME
[ ] Needs more rope
[X] All of the above

Cytomander

Mello-chann

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:41 am
i would be like...um...what!

then hug him!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:52 pm
I would tell him to toss me some cookies, then hug him  

Xx-Funeral-4the-Living-Xx

Red Kasei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:42 pm
Lessee...
First, I'd probablt stare like a guppy out of water (the whole buldging eyes and open jaw and all). Then, I'd probably politely enquire as to how he snuck into my house and why. Then, I'd probably walk to my room, grab the sleeping tablets, attempt to grind it into fine powder before sprinkling it on cake and offering it to the kawaii-est detective alive. whee

And if that doesn't work, there's always the chloroform in the bathroom 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:27 pm
well..I would sneak first and hit him with a pan and something (ouch!)..then maybe he will quiten me saying..he's eaten the family cake!!!! Then I would make sure he's REALLY L XDthen knock him out and drag him to my roomXD and then tie his hands and feet!!!! When he wakes up I will feed him with cakes, cookies, ANYTHING that will make him happy!!! BTW..I put love potions in every single goodies... twisted then he'll be liking to my house and stay here forever!!!!! heart  

Shattered Stained Glass

Tevildo

Computerized Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:15 am
CAMERA TIME!
sell them on E-BAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:30 pm
First off I would probably stand there staring for a bit, trying to figure out how this fictional man got in my house.
And then I would have to explain to him that I keep all the sweets are in my room so no one else eats them, and then give him whatever he wants.
Then ask why he was here to begin with when he can get whatever he wants any time anyway.
Then glomp him, of course. o_O

But that is like...the ultimate.

The World Within

DrkAngel26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:56 pm
I would jump into his arms, of course!!! eek
Whee!!! heart heart 4laugh  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash