Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you the type of fangirl that puts Yaoi in nonYaoi anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does the Seme always have to be the strong and tall one?
  yes
  nope
  I dunno
View Results

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:11 am
*lol* XD Sorry for the confusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:11 am
protecterofelements
i love doing that with a straight yaoi you can like already see the pairings what i find with non yaoi's is that you have to kinda make people believe the pairing could happen in that situation

When I slash, let's say Ed and Roy from FMA. I KNOW This is not the way it could ever turn out via the official storyline. I don't think the pairings 'real'. And honestly I don't care if it can happen or can't it, or if the characters have never even met. If there's a will there's a way. That doesn't mean I'm into all slash pairings of course. =P  

Syntria
Crew

sjdfnkwnf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:07 am
Well, I don't consider myself a fangirl, but I do often pair up some un-canon couples in manga/anime i.e Rukawa/Sakuragi from Slam Dunk and Hiei/Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho. wink

Needless to say, I like unique pairings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:03 pm
...I didn't know there weren't fangirls who don't pair up guys from nonYaoi stories! I mean, I intentionally look for people to pair up. I can't go through anything without pairing people up. I managed to turn "The Fall of the House of Usher" into a love story, and I freaked out my English teacher. eek It...was awesome for me, but I think I might scare some people with it. sweatdrop lol.  

milkymosaic
Crew

iKaede Fuyou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:15 pm
Hell yeah. XD Almost everything I watch/read/play I always put too peoples together. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:33 pm
Yea, some times ^^;;  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

Luna_Riven

Aged Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:52 pm
The near non-canon pairings are the most fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:04 pm
wow, I don't think I know anyone who likes yaoi and put guys in non-yaoi anime/manga...'s.....I LOVE DOING THAT TOO, IT'S FUN!!! I have a bit of an obssesion with the caps lock botton.... sweatdrop  

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:52 pm
I do it a lot with almost all media. Anime, manga, books, video games, TV, movies, almost everything. I'll even twist a character's totally innocent actions or words into subliminal yaoi hints and scream out "CANON!!".

(example: In Death Note, when L watches Light secretly via hidden camera. He says he's "trying to figure out if Light is Kira" but we all know he's being a peeping tom with his knew boy crush.
And don't even get me started on Shakespeare. Why else would he always portray the main male character as having a really close male friend?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:42 pm
RoseSpirit
Lenre Li
Kireshai
Yep, I do.

I've even paired Mercutio and Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet) together in my mind.

Squee!!!!!!! What about Romeo and Paris???? I wrote a whole play about them together....>.< Well...a story...and I showed it to my friends...and get this...their reaction was...

O.o

Like that...they were really disturbed by it....but I showed it to them anyways...and yeah...lol
Oh, what about Romeo and Tibalt(sp?) from Romeo x Juliet? lol

Have you guys seen Papa to kIss in the dark yet? It's awesome!!!!!!!!! >.< kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

check!
Kuro

Izayasexual

Hygienic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fafa-Elania

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:10 pm
RoseSpirit
Oooooooh yeah. Not just anime either. Books, plays, movies... XD

Of course, and the real people who moves around me too xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:56 pm
I am forever putting together non-canon couples, from all different anime, movies, novels, etc.

Bleach has been my favorite hang-out, for yaoi. Oh, the pairings that I have drawn/written/role-played/thought about... Most of them clearly off-the-wall unconventional, and all of them oh-so-much fun.

Actually, yaoi/slash was the only thing that got my through some of my high school English classes. Certain books drove me insane, so, instead of complaining, I started coming up with little side plots. When I read The Iliad, the war was never over Helen, no, no. <<;;. >>;;. And, when The Great Gatsby came along, while it was not a horrible movie, a few perverted thoughts every now and again most certainly did help my reading along.

Oh, goodness. Let me just say that I love yaoi. heart  

Kalysia

4,550 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Punk_kya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:46 am
I do, expecially in Naruto, i don't like the anime much but i do love the aoi possibiliies.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:10 pm
MistressPaco
protecterofelements
i love doing that with a straight yaoi you can like already see the pairings what i find with non yaoi's is that you have to kinda make people believe the pairing could happen in that situation

When I slash, let's say Ed and Roy from FMA. I KNOW This is not the way it could ever turn out via the official storyline. I don't think the pairings 'real'. And honestly I don't care if it can happen or can't it, or if the characters have never even met. If there's a will there's a way. That doesn't mean I'm into all slash pairings of course. =P

very awsome view 'where there is a will, there is a way' i like it  

protecterofelements

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas