Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:15 pm
"You did great, Silverpaw," Rainpool purred as Patchstar and Nightwing talked. "Now lets go get the rest of your prey and head back to camp."

The two cats walked through the forest and dug up the prey, "Rainpool, when will I become a warrior?" Silverpaw asked a little shy. Rainpool looked at her daughter and purred, "Thats up to Patchstar to decide, but I'm sure it will be soon." And the two cats walked back to camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:50 am
Nightwing herd Silverpaw and Rainpool coming. ''wow looks like you cought a lot of prey! now i dont have to eat Sadgepaw!" Nightwing meowed.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Rainpool laughed and the patrol walked back to camp.
(pointless post)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:46 am
"lets eat now before i got to Sagepaw first!" Nightwing mowed desperatly. as they put the fresh kill in the pile the first thing Nightwing did is take a plump mouse out of the pile then went to her favorite spot to eat. as she finished she looked around the clearing then picked up a different scent.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:10 pm
((DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:45 pm
Patchstar walked over and laid outside her den and began sharing tongues with her deputy, Swiftfeather, purring deeply. Swiftfeather was her kithood friend, as they had trained together, and he is also her mate. No one knew that she was expecting kits except for her and Swiftfeather, although anyday now someone will realize her swollen belly wasn't just from plentiful prey.

Patchstar watched as the rest of the patrol had taken something from the fresh-kill pile, though Nightwing's expression was confused.

"Something smells funny," Nightwing mewed.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:08 pm
"what is that smell?" Nightwing hissed. "ill shred it to parts if it enters our camp!" as Nightwing unshealthed her claws the scent came closer and closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:52 pm
(DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!! i like doing that!)
Rainpool sniffed the air, "What in Starclan's name is that smell?" She looked around the camp, looking for the direction of the smell.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:08 pm
"Rainpool, Nightwing, come with me," Patchstar said, and led them out of the camp. (anyone got any ideas as to what it is?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:02 pm
( oh i know! pick me pick me i know i know!! its a badger with a baby badger with it!....)
Nightwing followed Patchstar and Rainpool then all of a sudden a huge badger broke in with its kit. "fox dunk! how did a badger get in our camp?" Nightwing hissed, "and im not letting that badger get to my meal first!" Nightwing ran and thrused herself on the badger then dug her claws into the baders back. "get out of here fox dunk you are not welcome here!" as Nightwing dug her claws more into its flesh, the badger tried to shake her off.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:54 pm
Rainpool ran and clawed the badgers face, her claws digging deep. "Get out of here, you stupid excuse for an animal!" The badger turned to face Rainpool and rounded onto its back paws. Its huge paw hit her left flank and she went flying hitting a tree. She let out a meow then passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm
(lol Crystalstar!)
Nightwing saw Rainpool fly against a tree and let out a shreak then digged her claws deeper into the badgers fur. "you stupid peace of fox dunk! you will pay for that!" she hissed. finally the badger shook her off and Nightwing flew off that badgers back then landed on her side. Nightwing stumbled to get up and ran then jumped on the badger again. "dont you think i will give up that easy mouse brain!!"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:18 pm
(*bows* I try ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:37 pm
(Is it ok if I make Cursekit Cursepaw? I wanted to have her help in this... Battle. And I'd like to ask if Swiftfeather could be her mentor...)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:40 pm
=^.^=
User Image
((This isn't my cat, I just love this picture!!! >.<))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff