Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
If you could date 1 person from a ST race... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you pick?
  Andorian
  Vulcan
  Hirogen
  Ferengi
  Talaxian
  Klingon
  None that are listed/poll whore
View Results

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:40 pm
heart I would definitely date a Vulcan. OMFG, Spock in TOS was hot. heart

Vulcans = joy!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:33 pm
Vulcan, no doubt about it. Vulcan is my favorite race in Star Trek, and not solely because of my obsession with Spock. I have always thought that Vulcans had it all - that they were the so-called "perfect" race within Star Trek. It would be hard living with someone so logical all the time, but I would manage. As to the mating ritual, I think I could deal with that, as well...especially if I were to date Spock... wink  

TheJellicleQueen

Call Me Janeway

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:35 am
Swivils

I'd choose and andorian(the ones from Enterprise) Because, well, idk.
I quite fancied Shran and I like the idea of being with a blue person with antenea for some odd reason.

I actually have to agree with you entirely...

I'd also date a cardassian, but I didn't have that choice for a vote... I totally have a thing for Gul Dukat...

nevermind that I like girls... besides... once we're talking about an alien species, i'm not sure how relevant gender is in the first place... razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Human. Dr. McCoy specifically *dreamy sigh*  

In A Fictional World

Mafiafairychick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:34 am
I wonder what it would be like to date one of the dream aliens . . . *yawns and gets very sleepy*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:56 pm
I'm kind of surprised that no one's mentioned Orion slave girls... Anyway I wouldn't mind dating an android. Data is "fully functional" after all...  

89108LV

Spaceisthefinalfrontier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:26 am
I would love to date a Q...I wonder what it would be like....Then their is Android I guess..Data! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:02 pm
I would totally date a Vulcan I love there logic.And well everything about them really eek .Hmmm there ears... >.> yes leave it at that okay razz  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:37 pm
The Borg Queen was hauntingly beautiful. I think Data tapped that though. Dominant women.

Queen: "Resistance is futile, b***h! Now get back over here."
Me: "Yes ma'am."

XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:06 am
Vulcans are awesome! Definatly them!  

The Angry Therapist

Giliya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:33 am
Vulcans. I love their attention to logic and those ears are quite attractive. While it could be found boring to be with someone obsessively logical, I qould find it refreshing. Especially if their logic lead them to mate with an illogical creature. Then again, a half-Vulcan seems like more of a proper choice in terms of sometimes seeing an emotional response.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm
Vulcan because I would make it my life mission to make a vulcan woman moan or scream in exstacy. Also Trill just because Terry Farrel is so freaking gorgous.  

Curtis25

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:10 am
Hmm.... an interesting question. Vulcans are cool, but they only mate once every 7 years. crying And Klingon are amazing, but I couldn't handle all those bumps and bruises. sweatdrop Hirogens are a bit too tall for my taste, and Ferengi... well, yeah. xd I think a Bajorian. They're a lot like Humans, just with cooler noses. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm
I don't know of very many Trek races but I know it sounds crazy but i'd have to say a Q. All they need is a little work... Ok a TON of work! But hey, you could go anywhere you want to! And also, Q's son Q is absolutely PERFECT! heart heart heart whee  

Natsumi65

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:31 pm
Swivils
shadowshifter01
I'd say a Cardassian. (sorry if i miss spelled). why? cause some that I have seen look kind of cute or just plain good looking, like Garak.

I know, I love Garak's personality.

Yay! Other people who like Cardassians! 4laugh I've been working my way through DS9 recently with my Dad, and almost mentioned my like for them to him; but then he made a very derogatory comment about Cardassians and I decided against it. ninja

Don't particularly like Bajorans. Too human looking and they go on and on about the ocupation and their religion. One thing I can't stand is someone *cough* the new Kai *cough* who is overly religious, particularly if they rub it in your face.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff