Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//we are apart // open and accepting! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samsayia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:37 pm
Watching Hitoki run ahead she kept a fixed gaze on the Cathedral doors. For some reason she got a chilled feeling. As if the Cathedral was telling them not to enter. Suppressing such a feeling Sayia continued a steady walk toward it.
Remembering someone she had seen off in this field a sinking feeling pressed further. She blinked slowly not quite wanting to push such memories from her mind.

As she got closer to Hitoki she fumbled a moment with the chat options and sent her a whisper.

Whisper: To Hitoki: Mind adding me to your party? I'm here, I might as well join you two yes?

Along with the whisper she sent Hitoki her member address.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:20 am
( Sorry it took so long for me to reply!! D: )

Flashmail to Sayia
Okay. I'll add you.

She added Sayia to the party and smiled. "Well, let's go in. Come on Hokori!" Hitoki pushed through the two doors and appeared inside the cathedral. Nothing was out of the ordinary, really. "There's no one in here...I swear I felt like there would be someone.." She quickly analyzed the area before taking a few steps forward. "Wow...it's been so long since I've been here..."

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Samsayia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:32 pm
(dusk of the raven diededed)

Looking Back at Hokori, Sayia then moved forward and followed Hitoki inside the Cathedral. The solemn resting of the building came to life within it. Light spilled on the beautifully detailed marble flooring. Sayia walked ahead and stood before the light. Her hand waved through the air as she observed the break in the streaks of light it caused, loving the movement of shadow and depth.

"There's no one in here....I swear I felt like there would be someone."

Sayia agreed. As she accept Hitoki's party invitation she smiled. Hitoki was much more powerful than she first appeared. Now what would give her the feeling someone would be here? she thought.

"Wow...it's been so long since I've been here..."

"Same," Sayia answered to Hitoki's outbound thinking. "Don't you find it odd, System Administration cannot tamper with the very foundation of this place, and yet, it's still an available area? It makes you wonder what the purpose of this field is..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:52 am
( Really? D: /cry )

Hitoki sighed and stepped forward blinking a few times before her eyes could adjust to the lighting. "Yeah. I always thought this area was so beautiful. I used to go here almost everyday, but not anymore." She looked at Sayia and smiled. "It's like this area wasn't even made by CCCorp..it still amazes me though, how someone could make such stunning graphics."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Samsayia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:14 pm
(action pweez?)

"Hm, I think the area was made by someone other than CC Corp." she said plainly. Sayia looked over Hitoki still trying to grasp just where her strength lay. Hmm, she'd be great for an arena team...guess we could kill some time, she thought casually not putting much thought into her surroundings as much as before.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:30 pm
( Oh yeah. XD; I'll try to add some in soon! )

"Alright, well let's try another place." She nodded and headed out of the church, and gated out. "Hm...Hidden Forbidden Bulwark.." She said quietly to herself.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Samsayia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:12 pm
Sayia looked back as Hitoki gated out. Hm? she thought. Must be in a hurry...

Instead of following Hitoki Sayia proceeded to the front of the Cathedral. Bathed in the light from the large gaping windows Sayia approached the four chains hanging down at the right side of the building. Her eyes scanned over these chains with suspicion. She glanced to the left of the chursch seeing another four chains. The pedestal in the center was empty, as if something chained down had broken free.

Her fingers seized a chain and she pulled down on it slipping the chain through her hand. When she let go she turned on her heel and left. As she neared the doors Sayia looked back.

"Stay here alright?"

"You're coming back...?"

"Of course! Don't worry!"

For a moment the memory played in her head like a movie. Her lips pressed to a thin line and she left the Cathedral behind, and gated back to Mac Anu. There she saw Hitoki. "Where to?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:11 am
((Can I come back? Please??? Perdy pwease wit sugar on the top??))  

Dusk of the Raven

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:40 am
(Of course. <33)

Hitoki squinted over at the arena, there were players, and she could hear the faint sound of the arena announcer's voice, she smiled. "I guess the arena is back up. They must have caught the hacker." Turning around she nodded. "Weren't you going to enter the arena when we first met over there? Let's go enter it now. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 am
Hokori nodded dumbly and smiled excitedly. She loves a good match. survival is her favorite. She ran passed both players through the dwindleing crowed to check in. A brief look back to check if the girls where comeing, and she ran into a tough looking male character. "S-sorry," She mumbled. He grunted something but Hokori couldn't hear.  

Dusk of the Raven

Samsayia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:04 pm
"The arena hm?" Sayia said eyeing Hitoki. "Do you guys need a healer?" she asked curiosly. She didn't mind an arena

"Welcome back Hokori." she added smiling at her. "I wonder when the tournament starts, or are you guys just going in for limited battles?" she pressed.

((there's two types of battle in the arena right? think it's survival and limited or timed right? i can't remember...))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 am
"I like any battle." She saidwith a crooked smile. "What ever we do, I'm game." She looked to Hitoki for a choice. Since, of course, it would take Hokori froever to pick a battle-type.

(I think there are now that you mention it, I'll edit my post)  

Dusk of the Raven

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:43 pm
( Ahh, sorry it's been such a long time since I've replied..I've been caught up in cosplay stuff...and yeah. D:
I added another character, btw. <3 )

Hitoki followed. "Hm...you guys are level 22 and 49, right? I don't think I'll be able to participate in any arena battles with you guys since I'm too high of a level." She smiled though. "So are you guys going to enter the Demon Palace Tournament? If you are, you better go register soon because it might start soon. But if you want another party member, you need to find one fast. I'll be watching you guys fight. Flashmail me if you need me." Winking, Hitoki turned around to the arena lady and disappeared, entering the arena seating area.

Shigon appeared in Lumina Cloth and looked around. He began running towards the arena counter where he pushed and shoved through several players. He knew that the Demon Palace tournament was going to start soon, so without even thinking about making a party, he spoke to the registration NPC. "Demon Palace Tournament. I'd like to register for it please." He looked around while he was being processed and added to the list for the Demon Palace Tournament list. "Team Name?" The NPC spoke, before fully allowing him to enter. "chaos." He replied, waiting for the approval to enter. "Thank you. You may now enter the waiting room at any time. The Demon Palace Tournament will start in 288 seconds. [4 minutes, 8 seconds]"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:33 pm
As Jack appeared in Lumina Cloth, he couldn't help but notice the rather bare streets, where the heck was everyone? Suddenly, he remembered hearing about the recent Demon Palace Tournament from one of his clients,"So that's what's going on, eh? That brings back some memories..." He couldn't help but smile as he remembered entering the tournament himself, about fifty levels ago.

"I guess I can take some time off, see the new, up and coming talent in the field..." Jack muttered to himself as he began to walk towards the counter.

Jack2634

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:21 pm
((I've had a bit of a delay myself, sorry for that as well!))

She nodded. "I dislike you..." Hokori muttered. Smiling brightly then, she looked around for one more team member. As a male player shoved passedand registered. She tapped Sayia on the shoulder. "What about this guy?" Hokori pointed out.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff