Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:44 am
Airforce Soldier
But we kickedx your a** in two wars. And our air power is far greater.

And who has the better Navy? wink

It has to be said that when Britain actually did rule most countries, it did it far better than America thinks it's doing it now wink And our Rugby players don't wear all that sissy protection your American Football players wear. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:52 am
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
But we kickedx your a** in two wars. And our air power is far greater.

And who has the better Navy? wink

It has to be said that when Britain actually did rule most countries, it did it far better than America thinks it's doing it now wink And our Rugby players don't wear all that sissy protection your American Football players wear. xp

or all those unnessary rules XD i mean when i played futbol/soccer w/ americans they said i couldn't preform a slid tackle cuz its against the rules or grabbing on one's shoulder to get some air and making a headbutt... its a freaking contact sport XD... and i am short >.<;;

yes, i am half american, but i am gonna be in turkish mode now XP  

Shadows of Light

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:19 pm
In miliatary might the US is par none. Who ever controls the air space wins. Now some of you will say then why isn't the Iraqi war over. But I have to point my fingers at Europe for that. The Crusades sstarted it all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:53 am
Airforce Soldier
In miliatary might the US is par none. Who ever controls the air space wins. Now some of you will say then why isn't the Iraqi war over. But I have to point my fingers at Europe for that. The Crusades sstarted it all.

Yeah but I'm sure Russia and china could pwn your a** if they wanted to..they keep their military might fairly quiet instead of blurting it out to show off. xp

You blame Europe for the Iraqi war?? There wouldn't even be a war if George Bush hadn't declared it. He only did it because he lives in a fantasy world where he thinks he's the hero of the movie...the world doesn't work like that.
However, it would be over now if it went as was planned...the US and UK wanted to give power back to the Iraq people, but they can't rule their own country, they fight and argue over it, so that's why they couldn't be given power back.

Anyway...This thread is not a debate about war! sweatdrop  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:34 pm
This is a senless debate because both sides are fully loaded. But I digress. The languege changes where ever. Even spain and Latin-America are rather different in the way language is spoken.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:44 am
...I'm trying to think of new suggestions but all I can think of is swear words and insults sweatdrop

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:20 am
Kalvaya
...I'm trying to think of new suggestions but all I can think of is swear words and insults sweatdrop

xd me too lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 am
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya

xd me too lol

That or lines from classic brit comedies blaugh

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 am
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya

xd me too lol

smeg!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:18 am
Both countries are different and simialer. It is like comparing Coke and Pepsi. Both are great. People have opinions of both. Some positive and some negative. But I am digressing from my piont. Both are great places where the citizens are free to speak their mind.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:56 am
Airforce Soldier
Both countries are different and simialer. It is like comparing Coke and Pepsi. Both are great. People have opinions of both. Some positive and some negative. But I am digressing from my piont. Both are great places where the citizens are free to speak their mind.

Amen to that  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:43 pm
Japan is an awsome country too.  

Airforce Soldier

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:34 am
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya

xd me too lol

smeg!!

...Marry me please heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:50 am
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya

xd me too lol

smeg!!

...Marry me please heart 4laugh

hahahaha  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:10 pm
Whys the Rum gone?  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3