Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Clans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We have a new clan!
  Yay!
  Yay?
  Woot!
View Results

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:47 pm
"thank StarClan!" Dawnstar purred. "forgive me for crossing the border i needed to know if you and your clan were safe." Dawnstar meowed to Crystalstar. "do you need anything? i can get my medicen cat to help take at your warriors, kits, elders, and queens if you like?" Dawnstar asked Crystalstar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:16 pm
Runningfur and his patrol rushed into the SnowClan camp, where they saw Crystalstar talking with Dawnstar. The warriors dipped their heads respectfully.

"Patchstar sent us," Mosswhisker explained. "Anything we can do to help?"

Rainstripe looked at the camp, icicles covered the ground. "We could help you move those icicles," he meowed.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:00 pm
" and i would like to help too if you dont mind" Dawnstar meowed to Crystalstar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:08 pm
(okay you guys! since no one else was joining i made warriors and queens and elders etc. for your guys's clans according to a book i'm writing. Go see! it's on page 1 of this thread)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:36 pm
(yes oh mighty Patchstar!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:31 am
(lol dawnstar)

Runningfur nodded towards Dawnstar and led his patrol down to the camp. They started moving icicles around, though one was stuck into the nursery. "Mosswhisker, help me move this." Runningfur asked. Mosswhisker nodded, and together they pushed the icicle out of the nursery, which had caved in.

"I can report that to Crystalstar," volunteered Rainstripe. Runningfur nodded in agreement and Rainstripe dashed off towards the SnowClan leader.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:06 pm
Crystalstar nodded and looked up into the cloudy sky, Thank you, Patchstar, may Starclan bless your clan. She meowed silently to herself and walked over to a icicle and started to move it.

Rainstripe, a Moonclan warrior, came bounding up to the white leader. "I'm sorry to say, but your nursery has caved in."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:21 pm
Dawnstar was moving as much as icicles as she could and made a pile. Dawnstar stoped for a second then tuned to Crystalstar. "where will you make your camp now? it is disroyed and some of your kits might freeze!" Dawnstar meowed to Crystalstar.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:42 pm
"SnowClan cats? Freeze?" purred Rainstripe. "I didn't think that was possible." he shivered, his greenleaf-light coat buffeted by the cold icy wind blowing over the snow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:05 pm
Crystalstar let out a purr of amusment and looked at Dawnstar. "There are many caves around here and we can live in one for the time being." She looked at Rainstripe and nodded. "There are penty of caves in there," She flicked her tail into the cave. "We'll make a new one."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:56 pm
The MoonClan warriors worked until dusk began to seep over the cloud-covered sky. Finally they had cleared the former camp of most icicles, the ones they could reach. But some still lingered dangerously overhead.

Mosswhisker, Rainstripe and Runningfur nodded to Crystalstar and SnowClan before rushing back towards their own territory.

(I still need to draw a map of the territory....I'll do that later today.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 pm
Dawnstar was padding toward Crystalstar and dipped her head. "i will need to back to my clan now. i hope you and your clan find a good home." Dawnstar touched nosed with Crytalstar and padded neer her camp. as soon as she got to her camp she saw no one in the clearing. it seems like WoodClan isnt a clan anymore Dawnstar thought. Dawnstar padded to her den and curled up into a ball then fell asleep.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:20 am
Crystalstar bowed and headed to her teperary(sp?) home, Thank you Patchstar and Dawnstar...And, of course, Starclan The white leader thought as she entered her camp. Kits were playing near the nursury, Runningtail, watching carefully. Brightfur was puting together a hunting patrol, Owlpaw and Beepaw were taking fresh moss to the Elders. Crystalstar sighed and went to her den for a long nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:04 am
Sandpaw sniffed the air, nodded and walked towards Crystalstar's den. She crawled under the bramble and saw her mother fast asleep, "Crystalstar?" The leader didn't stir. The white apprentice pushed herself the rest of the way into the dark den. The sweet sent of fresh moss filled the air of the cave, the sound of water dripping into a puddle echoed around the walls. Sandpaw pawed her mother and waited as she stirred.  

Sandstripe13

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:02 am
((I'm not retyping Sandstripe's warrior ceremony))
Crystalstar woke to a paw in the ribs, "W-What?" She asked as she sat up to she her kit sitting in front of her, lashing her tail. "Yes, Sandstripe?" She asked her new warrior, but she didn't answer. Suddenly she remembered, "You may talk now." Sandstripe stood up, her tail shooting in the air, "Finally, can I get something to eat?" The white leader sat up and licked her kit's head and nodded, and watched a white tail disappear.
((we should have a gathering soon...))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces