Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Are we bias? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money
View Results

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:46 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
It's not just the fandom. Everyone are bias towards everything.

*nods* It's physically impossible to be completely unbaised. <.< >.> I seem to remember having a conversation about this in World Cultures... If only I could remember back as far at before winter break.... *sighs*
I had a conservation about this in my social studies pure...two months ago... Well I'm heading off now I stayed up just to make a house..o.O Sorry I couldn't chat for long.

s'ok I have to be going soon for school. xP
XD Hope you do well. I only have one more week of this term and then I have to do the exams...TT__TT

Same here. X____x;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:00 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
It's not just the fandom. Everyone are bias towards everything.

*nods* It's physically impossible to be completely unbaised. <.< >.> I seem to remember having a conversation about this in World Cultures... If only I could remember back as far at before winter break.... *sighs*
I had a conservation about this in my social studies pure...two months ago... Well I'm heading off now I stayed up just to make a house..o.O Sorry I couldn't chat for long.

XD Hope you do well. I only have one more week of this term and then I have to do the exams...TT__TT

Same here. X____x;;
Haha xDD Wow, what a coincidence xD But I also have violin lessons so...hmm  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:31 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

Same here. X____x;;

I don't play any instruments, sooo XD;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:40 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

Same here. X____x;;

Haha XDD But still we'll have exams soon...TT__TT  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:32 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

Same here. X____x;;

Oh....yeah.... I think I just died a little on the inside.... ;-;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:55 pm
1ntransigent
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora
Aren't the hetero fans more bias? Because even though there's no evidence what so ever showing that Naruto actually "likes" Hinata. They stay believe in it. And yet they hate slash pairings because it's wrong to them and they prefer Naruhina because it's cute.
Wrong, slash pairing fans also do that. Putting two boys together even though they have no evidence that shows they like each other.

Buuut, hetero fans put a girl and a guy together even though it's one sided. And just because they're together. Slash fans do that too but if hetero fans know it's one sided. Why do they believe that will happen but not a slash pairing? They are more bias then us.
Actually, we're all bias. And no, they can not be more bias then us because everyone are different. I bet even a SasuNaru/ NaruSasu is really bias.
Well the only difference is that they believe in something so trival and yet we actually have more of the evidence to slash.
Please give us some evidence to back up your theroy.
I don't need evidence, it should be obvious. Seriously, I don't get how people can get so worked up about a one sided love. Not all love can b returned, do you know how naive the whole fricken Naruto fandom is?! Seriously!  

AraiHito
Crew

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:07 am
We're bias in the sense that.... perhaps we only think SasuNaru NaruSasu as pairings~
When out there, there are 'straight' fan-bases, and other types of yaoi fan bases~
Get it? Eg. There's SasuSaku, and NaruSaku.. even SasuGaa... stuff like that~
But we tend not to give two hoots about all those coz well, we're bias arnt we? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:51 am
nekoii_hiwatari
We're bias in the sense that.... perhaps we only think SasuNaru NaruSasu as pairings~
When out there, there are 'straight' fan-bases, and other types of yaoi fan bases~
Get it? Eg. There's SasuSaku, and NaruSaku.. even SasuGaa... stuff like that~
But we tend not to give two hoots about all those coz well, we're bias arnt we? sweatdrop
Well to me, most slash fans don't like one sided relationship and HinaNaru, SakuSasu is just that.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:48 pm
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora

Buuut, hetero fans put a girl and a guy together even though it's one sided. And just because they're together. Slash fans do that too but if hetero fans know it's one sided. Why do they believe that will happen but not a slash pairing? They are more bias then us.
Actually, we're all bias. And no, they can not be more bias then us because everyone are different. I bet even a SasuNaru/ NaruSasu is really bias.
Well the only difference is that they believe in something so trival and yet we actually have more of the evidence to slash.
I don't need evidence, it should be obvious. Seriously, I don't get how people can get so worked up about a one sided love. Not all love can b returned, do you know how naive the whole fricken Naruto fandom is?! Seriously!
And yet we're so worked up about a slash pairing. When everyone keeps saying "sasuke is not gay!" "Naruto is NOT GAY!" It's just the matter of preference. But we can't really help it can we?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:44 pm
Gamexrocks
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora
Gamexrocks
Zubora

And yet we're so worked up about a slash pairing. When everyone keeps saying "sasuke is not gay!" "Naruto is NOT GAY!" It's just the matter of preference. But we can't really help it can we?
That's what makes it really difficult for all of us to hang around together. With the people who likes sakusasu and hinanaru. We hate one sided pairings and they hate us for making them gay.  

DeficientLoser

Momiis_Special_Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:28 pm
I don't think so...plus I know SasuXNaru fans that like other narutoX? pairings.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:24 am
Momiis_Special_Friend
I don't think so...plus I know SasuXNaru fans that like other narutoX? pairings.....
And yet there are other hetero pairing fans that likes some slash pairings. It's just a matter of preference. Everyone are different but they are all bias. No one can not be bias.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:21 am
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora
That's what makes it really difficult for all of us to hang around together. With the people who likes sakusasu and hinanaru. We hate one sided pairings and they hate us for making them gay.
They do yet they don't see us complaining that they're making one sided pairings requited. Yes we can't help it but do you how many people now say they are not gay? And are complaining about us slash fans? They're more bias hinanarutards, sakuranarutards, sakusasutards than us now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:12 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

Same here. X____x;;

hehe my exams are over and I am soo going out of state for a violinist competition type thing.. Spirit play- dnt ask me my teacher signed me up  

Maiiz_
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:58 pm
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

Same here. X____x;;

hehe my exams are over and I am soo going out of state for a violinist competition type thing.. Spirit play- dnt ask me my teacher signed me up
Mine are also over ^-^ I just had my last exam two days ago. Aww lucky, I need to work... You must be really good, I'm okay at the violin. I miss my trumpet...  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff