Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:08 pm
" Wow, a bonemerang!" Will said outloud." Tyrouge be carefull, watch the bone merang! At the moment it hits you catch it!" Tyrouge was falling right to the attack. It straightned up and faced it straight ahead. Tyrouge took damage, but it seemed okay. he stood up as he landed, with him cubone's Bone. " Yeah! Now Tyrouge listen to me carefully.." He shouted to Tyrouge." Run straight to Cubone! Without his weapon he's a handicap! but don't underestimate it! use Rock throw!" he said as Tyrouge carried out the strategy. He smashed the ground and picked up a huge Rock. He threw it up in the air. Using the bone, he jumped and did the fallowing attack." Use Ice punch with cubone 's weapon" Tyrouge looked at him in question but nonetheless he did it. The bone froze and smashed the boulder to smaller pieces of Ice, this time he was sure that it would work. if cubone touched one of those he would take alot of damage. Will thought a last minute attack. He looked at cubone, he was sure they had something up their sleeve." Tyrouge fall in with the pieces of ice.!!"Tyrouge this time looked at his master as if he were crazy, but he did it. He rode one of the big boulders. " One use fire punch! just touch them enough to melt them!' To Tyrouge's horror he did what his master ordered. All of the boulders turned to water and mud." Now let's see you deflect water!!!' he siad excited.

( thanks! )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:58 pm
Satoru stared in amazement. Cubone was gonna take damage for sure! "Use Rage!" he quickly commanded. Cubone bagan to glow red and charged at Tyrogue. It winced as it took damage as the water hit it, but grinned as it became coated in mud. It's Trainer would be iritated by the mess, so Cubone smirked. As it took the hits, Rage's effect increased Cubone's own Attack power. "Now! Combine with Headbutt!" Satoru shouted out. Still glowing, Cubone leapt at Tyrogue and drove it's skull-covered head directly into the opponents stomach. As it hit, Cubone also snatched back it's bone, preparing for the next attack.

Satoru shouted to Will. "What exactly are you, kid? Begining Trainers don't usually know how to pull off combo attacks like that! And usually Tyrogue can't even learn those moves until they evolve." He looked at Cubone. It had clearly taken a lot of damage. Satoru reminded himself that Cubone was at a much lower level that Salamence and Clefable, He'd have to be more careful. But he also reminded himself that if Tyrogue truly had just hatched, Cubone was at a much higher level than it. But this was a very odd Tyrogue....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:07 pm
" What? I am a Novice trainer! Its just that I pull crazy Ideas out of my mind and besides aren't you forgetting something? I live with a professor!...but I guess now were a little bit even, although he used endure while you attacked with head bash.He still took a lot of damage but he's okay aren't you um... I'll call you by a Nickname... how about Axel?" Tyrouge looked grim at him despite looking rugged. But he just sighed and nodded." Now Axel use Double team!" Tyrouge moved aside and Many Tyrouge appeared. Cubone looked confused but stayed on guard." Now use Rock throw...!" Tyrouge appeared at Cubone's back and threw a huge boulder, Cubone weak from the mud and water stood its guard until his master gave him orders. " Axel move quickly at the back, use Thunder punch!"Will stared in amazement, Tyrouge jumped on top of the boulder and did a back flip, landing behind Cubone. It generated electricity in his hand and pucnhed Cubone as hard as he could. A great explosion occured with Thunder punch and Rock Throw Collided.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:35 am
(Please remember that a Pokémon can only learn 4 moves at a time, even if it is genetically enhanced. Thunder Punch and Endure make six for Tyrogue...Axel?...)

Cubone grimaced as the attacks hit it. It was confused. So confused. This was a freakishly strong baby Pokémon!! Cubone stood it's ground as the electicity zapped around it. It smirked.

"Looks like you're forgetting something too. Cubone's a Ground type. Electric attacks have no effect on it!" Satoru told Will. "Now Cubone, Headbutt!!!"

Cubone spun to face Axel and rammed him. Rage was still increasing it's Attack power. It grinned as it's skull collided with the Tyrogue and threw it backwards against the ground. Without waiting for it's Trainer's approval, Cubone began whacking Tyrogue with it's bone club.

Satoru watched Cubone. "Bad Cubone!" he yelled out. It didn't need to totally beat up Axel. "Stop that!" Cubone ignored him. Salamence looked over at Cubone from behind Satoru. It growled, and Cubone stopped and looked at it. Cubone then turned and stood with it's back to Salamence and watched Axel. Satoru sighed, and looked to Will, a bit embarassed.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:53 pm
(Oh but...but...but I thought this was based on the anime... and besides this is the real world I mean pokemon shouldn't be restricted on the attacks they should learn? Besides the Game has only 4 attacks probably beacause its too much for the game...please? Oh yeah I already planned on calling all my pokemon with Nicknames...hehehehe) xd sweatdrop

"yes I realise that but... Cubone was still wet from the last attack Cubone could not have dried up that fast couldn't he..? and how about the Rock throw didn't you get damage from that?" Will looked amazed at Cubone." Anyway, Its okay, we lost, but we had a lot of fun" He smiled "told you we had crazy Ideas." Will walked to the sleeping Tyrouge " you did good...well,too good for a just born pokemon..." Will looked at Satoru " You faught really good I thought for that time I was going to win ... but probably it was just an Illusion. I took my chances with that Thunder punch and put it all on that... and besides Tyrouge took too much damage... Cubone did well! He's going to be really powerfull Marowak if he wants to Evolve that is....." he smirked. " Anyways we should go to bed, Its already 10 past Eleven, Tommorow you get to meet my brother He's a Pokemon Master and a "Pokemon Rights person". Oh yeah he's a bit of a drunkyard, but he was a Pokemon Champion, he defeated them strategically,he was the best at everything.Now He does freelance, he's a Teacher at one of the best schools in Sinho." He starts walking to the Door of their house. " C'mon since we don't have a Guest room, you can share with me.. You don't have to sleep in the floor, We've got another bed already prepeared for you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:51 pm
(Sorry, but actually, if you pay attention in the anime, the Pokémon almost always know only 4 attacks at a time. I know, it's annoying, but we need to keep the playing field even. And, yeah, I saw that. It'll take me a while to get used to, I've always had problems with nicknames, but since I can't actually see the Pokémon, it's fine)

Satoru opened his mouth to reply to Will, but at the same second, Cubone collapsed, exausted. Satoru laughed. "Well, I guess Cubone did take a lot of damage. It's definatly a fighter. But even when drenched, electricity can't do much to a Ground type." He held out Cubone's PokéBall, and the passed out Cubone dissappeared in a flash of light. "Thanks," Satoru said, in response to Will's compliment. "You know, That Tyrogue of yours really is tough. Like you said, too good for a baby. Pretty impressive. Here," he said, offering a Revive from his bag to Will. "That late already?" Satoru looked up at the darkened sky. "Well, it was fun." He listened to Will explain about his older brother. "Really? Sweet!!! Sounds a bit like my brother, though Haruko doesn't actually hold any titles, plus he's allergic to alcohol...Maybe you can meet him someday too." He recalled Salamence and Clefable to their PokéBalls and followed Will into the house. "Thanks for letting me stay here. Even the floor's better than those hard bunkbeds in Pokémon Centers," he joked. "Is everyone in Sinnoh this hospitable? Back home in Kanto, people woulda kicked me out before I was even invited in." Satoru smiled. It was kinda nice hanging out with this kid. He reminded Satoru of his twin brothers, always anxious and happy. I gotta be more like that, too.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:01 pm
( Okay... I'll erase umm let see.... thunder punch and Endure.. I guess.. Thanks! sweatdrop )

" Good night, Satoru" Will said as he let him enter his room. there were two beds and one computer. There's you're bed and here's mine." he said as he went to bed.

The Morning.....

" What the hell?!!!!" Will said as he read the Mail in his PokeNav 2000. " What the heck-" he shut his mouth realising he was shouting. " What the hell? I thought bro was going to be with us instead he sends us what 100 pokemon not what I expected to be a present, THe mail read:

Yo, bro I need you to do a Big favor for me, I stole all of these pokemon from a Giant Lab that experimented on Special Pokemon that Evolved by special means... Now I need to deliver the Truck that should be right next to your house, To the next city, I can't go right now because...well let's say I just can't. Here's a list of all the Pokemon:

Cleffa-Clefairy- Clefable
Igglybuff- Jigglypuff- Igglibuff.
Smoochum- Jynx
Elekid-Electabuzz-Electavire
Magby-Magmar-Magmortar
Azurill-Marill- Azumarill
Wynaut-Wobuffet
Budew-Roselia-Roserade
Chingling-Chimeco
Bonsly-sudowoodo
Mime jr.- Mr.Mime
Happiny-Chansey- Blissey
Muchlax-Snorlax
Riolu-Lucario
Mantyke-Mantine
Oddish-Gloom-( x 2)Bellosom/Vileplume
Poliwag-( x 2)Poliwhirl-Poliwrath/Politoed
Evee( x 7)-Flareon,Vaporeaon,Jolteon,Espeon,Umbreon,Leafeon,Glaceon.
Wurmple(x 2)-Cascoon,Silcoon-Beautyfly,Dustox
Ralts(x 2)-Kirlia-Gallade, Gardevoir.
Snorunt( x 2)- Glalie/Frosslass
Clampearl-Huntail/Gorebyss
Burmy-( x 4)Wormadam/Mothim
Horsea-Seadra-Kingdra
Onyx-Steelix
Scyther-Scizor
Rhyhorn-Rhydon-Rhyperior
Sneasel-Weavile
Gligar-Gliscor
Duskull-Dusktomb-Dusknoir
Buneary-Lopunny
Combee - Vespiquen
Lickytung-LickyLicky
Yanma-Yanmega
Aipom-Ambipom
Magnemite-Magneton-Magnezone
Nosepass-Probopass
Piloswine-Mamoswine

These Pokemon are kind of going to evolve with out any help at exactly 12 pm. Goodluck!.."

Will's blood was boiling hot! He wondered whether Herc was drunk at that time, but If he was he could not have pulled something like this.

" Um.. Satoru wake up its brakefast.." Will said as he woke up Satoru.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:21 pm
(Alright. Keep in mind that your Pokémon can easily be taught new moves by it's Trainer at any time, but an old one has to be forgotten. So, if while training, you decide to re-learn Thunder Punch, you can just take out one other move. They just can't learn new moves during battle. *thought this all out too much* sweatdrop )

Satoru rolled over in his bed wearily early in the morning as he heard Will shouting. He shrugged it off and closed his eyes again, only to be reawoken a few moments later by Will. He rolled out of bed and yawned. "What was that shouting about?" he asked Will, eyeing the PokéNav. His stomach growled, and he laughed. "And what's for breakfast?"

(I'd write more, but there's not much Satoru can do to move the story along at the moment. But this is getting interesting!!! I love it!)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:27 pm
( Cool ! Tyrouge though will not evolve until the really late stages... that's okay I have been given)

" Well, we've got Solrock pancakes and some Juice..." He said to Satoru as he saw him waking up of bed. " Never mind my shouting... um... there's been a change of plans! We're going to have to deliver something extra special to the next town... so we'll have to opportunity of driving a Truck!...um do youknow how to drive...?" He smiled at him as they went downstairs, Will who woke up much earlier and had already taken a shower and got dressed in his trainer clothes and all. " Now do you want to have brakefast or shower first?" He said as he slid down the stair's handle.

Outside...

" Okay so here's the deal that Twerp of a Professor on that God forsaken place had said to that Little Twerp that there are special pokemon on the van all we've got to do is get in the van and wait for them to comein and then we'll steal the pokemon got it?" a whispering voice said, It had superiority. This one was like an underling" Yes but what do we do if they've got really powerfull pokemon like that other twerp with a Pickachu on him... we failed so many times until we gave up and saw another capture..." a scratching sound was heard over the bushes"Ouch, Meowth stop scrathing me or else..."responded Meowth" Shut your trap! Team rocket never fail! Have some pride in you man! we just laid low until the Kid gets really old and won't be able to defend for himself." another voice said with much less supiriority.

Jessie= Red
James= Blue
Meowth= Brown

( It was time we got the Team Rocket around... No prob..... actually I can Manufacture Stories out of my head so for the mean time i'll create stuff foe us to do... hehehehehehe. I got plans prepared for us. Don't worry if you think too much.. that list above I wrote it all down by MYSELF.. so you're not the only one... emo xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:37 pm
(It's fine. Pokémon don't have to evolve, take Ash's Pikachu for example......TEAM ROCKET!!!!! *glomps them* My favorite "bad guys" of all time. Yay!!!!)

Satoru yawned as Will explained a bit. "Yeah, I can drive. Haven't in a while, but I can." He followed Will down the stairs, still half asleep. "I think I'll shower first. I need to wake up more..." he said, holding back another yawn. Why was he so tired? Satoru supposed it was because he had gone without any sleep the night before last. Bad idea. He would be fine in a bit. He went into the bathroom and showered, the cold water stinging his still half-closed eyes. But he had been right, that did wake him up. He put on his basic Trainer outfit; a red t-shirt over a grey long-sleeved one with slightly faded blue jeans. He then found Will again and smiled. "Breakfast!"

(That's good. I can come up with stories when I need to, but you're doing a good job of it right now, so I'll let you handle it.)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 pm
" Okay sure go ahead the table's ready i'm just going to go outside." He smiles at him. " hnnn..... better not involve him in this.... brother is such a Crackpot for making me do this... last time he did a thing like this Granma was about to have a heart attack." He thought as he went out sprinting. As he went outside the door he jumped and touched his shoes, they soon became machnized roller blades, but faster. He swept through the road. when he was far enough he took his Okenav and screamed so loud it was heard miles away, hypotheticaly speaking. " Now to go back..." He was about to when he saw the truck, wasn't it a bit early for our trip..?

In the truck...

" Hahahahaha we finally did it we finaly did it.." chanted james and meaowth together. they were stopped by a sudden pucnh on Meowth's head. " Shut it both of you! You're going to exploit the plan... no continue driving silently". They both shut up.

Will, raced up the woods in search of the van. He jumped into the road and falloed the van , he was suspicious about it. Brother said that the truck wouln't come until after lunch. He jumped and held into the back of the van. He opened it and slid in as silently as he could and shut it.

" Hey did you guys hear something from the back" said James. " No now keep on driving." Responded Jessie arogantly...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:24 pm
"Alright," Satoru agreed, sitting at the table. The pancakes smelled really good! But, he noticed Will had run out the door. Curious, Satoru quickly stuffed a pancake in his mouth and followed. But by the time he got outside, Will was almost out of sight. "Darn," Satoru muttered. Then he smiled and tossed a PokéBall into the air. Salamence emerged and smiled at him. "Hey, Salamence! Wanna help me stalk Will?"

Salamence smirked and nodded, lowering it's neck for Satoru to hop onto it's neck. Satoru obliged, and the two took flight. They followed Will at a safe distance. After a bit, Will shouted. Loudly. "Yipes!" Satoru cried out as he nearly fell off the Dragon Pokémon in shock from the sound. Oops, he thought, tightening his grip on Salamence. Hope he didn't hear me. But Will showed no sign of having heard him, and turned back.

Satoru spotted a truck driving past. Will apparently noticed it too, because he took off after it. Hadn't Will said something about driving a truck? More curious than before, Satoru and Salamence flew after them. They watched as Will leapt into the back of the speeding vehicle. "Well, that's suspicious," Satoru said aloud. "Salamence! I wanna see who's driving that truck!" Salamence obeyed, flying up, over, and slightly to the right, giving Satoru a clear veiw into the window while still out of sight. Driving was a man with bluish, longish hair. He was accompanied by an angry looking woman with long redish purple hair and a Meowth. Both humans wore suspicious matching white uniforms with "R"s on them. Satoru stared. Hadn't he seen that before? Either way, they didn't look very friendly. What type of business was Will dealing in? He decided to find out.

Salamence landed almost silently atop the truck, and Satoru quickly and swiftly dismounted and crept across the truck, recaling Salamence as he went. He lept down and opened the back slowly and quietly, then rolled under the door and let it close. Satoru glanced over and spotted Will in the darkness.

"I heard something again!" James whined. Jessie whacked him over the head. "I didn't! It's probably just the wind, so shut up!"

(Getting interesting! Yay!)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:49 pm
"Oh freak! Its creepy in here" he siad as he did not notice someone else enter quickly." He used the Pokenav as a flsh light. " Wow, so many pokeballs... wonder who's driving.The truck swiveled a bit and Will felt his pokeball drop and land on one of the boxes . The Pokenav turned off, Will turned it on and saw his Pokeball missing in the pokeballs. " Oh crap, which is Tyrouge god! First day and I've already lost it!....Hmm... let's try this one." He pressed the button and a flash of red light let out a pokemon of big size. Will felt the truck move sideways and so did the boxes. Will flashed the light unto the Pokemon and saw a Rhydon smiling. He moved towards him. Will said" wait no don't the truck will-" Too late. He already stepped and the Truck shifted again. Will felt something or rather someone knocked beside him He heard a soft "Ouch"." Who...? Satoru? What are you doing here?". Before he could answer the truck swayed to the left. The Rhydon lost balance and fell.

" What the James what the heck id happening.... you said you could Drive!!!?" jessie yelled at James as he lost control of the handle. " Its not me I swear....!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" He said as he tried to take control again. They screamed as the Truck fell sideways unto the side of the hill. The truck rolled down and disspeared out of sight.

The back of the truck opened and let everything out with will and Satoru.
A huge barrier carried them safetly down the hill. The last thing Will saw was the boxes along with satoru and a Slow.....poke.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:30 pm
"Will?" Satoru mutteded into the darkness as a small light lit up the area. But Will's shouting drowned out Satoru's voice. Something about Tyrogue? Satoru was still a bit dazzled from the trucks bumping. Then something bumped into him. "Ouch," He said, trying not to shout. "I follow--" he started, but the truck tipped over, the reason unknown to Satoru. He screamed. The truck was rolling, probably down a hill. This would be so cool if it wasn't so scary! Like a ride at an amusement park....but this was potentailly life-threatening. PokéBalls fell around in the truck, pelting both boys. PokéBalls? Why? What's going on? The back of the truck opened and everythign and everyone fell out. Satoru landed roughly a few feet from Will, PokéBalls and their released Pokémon scattering everywhere. Satoru winced in pain a little bit as he sat up. Nothing felt broken. He looked over at Will. "Will? Hey, Will!" Satoru shouted, crawling over to him. He seemed to be unconsious. Crap. He looked around. There were several Pokémon scattered about, but none of them seemed injured. He also noticed a Slowpoke, apparently wild, watching from just a few meters away. "Where are we?" Satoru asked himslef aloud.

Satoru turned back to Will. "The adventures I get dragged into," he muttered. "Hey, Will. Wake up." He shook his friend gently. He didn't look injured, but knowing Satoru's medical 'expertise', he probably was. Satoru sighed, then reached into his backpack and pulled out a half empty water bottle. He opened it and gently poured the water on Will's face. "Wake up."  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:44 am
" Um.. you're exactly 2km and 30m east side of the House." a standby Slowpoke said. He moved slowly to Will's unconcious body. " No worries, here, my Barrier slowed down our fall..... he's coming to..." Slowpoke said as he nunged Will's side. " Hn... What happened?" He said as he painfully rose up. " Um... Satoru what are you doing here?" He scanned the area. Lots of pokemon around most of them babies. He saw the Rhydon being nursed by a Cleffa. " Oh the Van... the Pokemon... the Drivers...!? Ow ow Ow.." He said as he touched his shoulder. " what the...?" He saw Slowpoke at his side.He said " Um hi I'm Kokkoro!" He said. " Wow! Cool a talking Slowpoke..? Want to join my group...?" He said to the Slowpoke. " Are you Crazy? I shan't go without a fight! En garde..." He said as he jumped back." Um... you're talkative as well as smart.. Okay if that's what you want then that's what you'll get.." He said as he reached for his Pokebal. It was missing.." um... if I find it.. that is."

Miles away......

" Ty?" A Sole Tyrouge siad in the midsts of No where.  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff