Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:01 pm
(yay for freakish powers! lol)

"No problem," Kishi replied, still watching the fight. Blackthorn roared angrily, thrashing about, throwing every animal off of him. Haru zapped him with a quick bolt of lightning, while Miaka was still shooting flames at the large dragon. Blackthorn hit Aoi with his large tail, and the little teal fuzzball crashed to the ground hard.

"Aoi!" shrieked Kishi. She made a dash to save her pet, but Blackthorn hit her with his tail so hard she flew back and crashed into a wall. She slumped down and did not move.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:50 am
(lol)
Sarri stared at Kichi on the ground and Sarrri made a run for her. Blackthorn swung his tail at Sarri but she doged his tail then ran over to Kitchi. "wake up! come on get up!" Sarri yelled. Blackthorn blew fire at Sarri and Kichi then Sarri grabed Kitch then doged the fire.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:05 pm
(my character's name is spelled kishi, not kichi or kitchi. you can call her kitch, tho. i like it.)

Kishi moaned and her eyelids fluttered, but she still lay unconsious. A small trickle of blood ran down her forehead. Aoi had gotten up and re-joined the fight. (where the heck is crystalstar? lol we need her!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:39 pm
(oh sorry ill call you kitchi then)
as Frostfoot and Flamepelt still fighting, Sarri pulled Kitchi to safty. Sarri started to take care of Kitchis wound on her fourhead.
(lol)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:06 pm
((sorry...I'm back! Now I have to catch up!))
Kira pulled out her black sword and swung at the pets, "Blackthorn, use your ice!" The queen yelled as the dragon pulled back his huge head, aiming for Sarri and Kishi, and fired a sharp piece of ice at the two traters. Kira grabbed Blackthorns saddle and grabbed a bow and arrow.

As she jumped down she aimed for the two, young, girls and fired. The arrow hit Kishi's foot and she yelled in pain. Kira quickly grabbed a bag on Blackthorn's saddle and gabbed one of the evil little furballs. "Blackthorn, grab those tigers! I'll get the stupid furballs." She yelled and grabbed another one. The tigers dodged Blackthorn and ran towards Kira, aiming for the bag. Quickly Kira pulled out her sword and cut a paw on Frostfoot.

"Blackthorn, grab that white tiger and lets go!" The dragon nodded and grabbed the beautiful white tiger in his long talons as Kira jumped on his back. Two of Kishi's pets tried to hook on the the dragon's tail, but quickly fell off. "That was the worst catch we've every encountered." Kira said as they flew off to the castle.
((don't worry, Dawnstar and Patchstar, you get them back!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:16 pm
(we better!)
"no! Frostfppt, Flamepelt!" Sarri yelled then started to run after Kari and Blackthorn. you wont loose me that fast Kari! i will get Frostfoot and Flamepelt back!Sarri thought.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:59 pm
The pain shot up Kishi's leg, waking her up. She pulled the arrow from the base of her foot, wincing with pain. Aoi and Haru bounded over to her. "Aoi, Haru, where's Kinu and Miaka...?" she glanced up at the dragon and Kira flying away, Frostfoot and Flamepelt dangling from Blackthorn's talons, and Kira holding a bag squirming with two shapes...

"KINU!!! MIAKA!!!" she shouted after her purple and red pets who were being carried away. "No!!!" she turned to Sarri. "We need to get them back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:47 pm
((muahaha!!! *cough* go get more people *cough*))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:39 am
((I'm going to join))
Warrior name: Crystalstar
Character name: Sayuri
pet: unicorn User Image
side: good
Bio: lives out in the middle of no where, in the woods, has seen Blackthorn many times in her woods.
Personality: lovable, and very mean to people who work for the queen
Picture: User Image
other: Unicorn's name is Darkwing and can fly and make earthquakes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:49 am
Sayuri and Darkwing saw Blackthorn and Queen Kira flying toward the castle. She noticed two tigers in the dragon's talons and a bag moving in Kira's hand. "Those pour animals, come on Darkwing, lets get those animals back home!" The black and gold unicorn snorted and black wings came out from its flank. It ran through the woods and leaped through the air, following close behind the huge dragon. The night air pressed against Sayuri's face, making her shiver. The young girl grabbed a bow and arrow and aimed at one of the dragons feet, shot and hit it releasing the white tiger gripped in it. "Hurry, Darkwing, before the tiger falls to its death." The unicorn dived and caught the tiger.

Quickly setting it down Sayuri and her pet shot back into the air, seeing the dragon turn to face its attacker. "Your not going to take these pets this time, Kira." She yelled to the queen.  

Sandstripe13

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:55 am
Kira laughed and shot an arrow at Sayuri, "Don't you ever give up, Sayuri?" Kira had battled her many times, but has never got her pet. "Why don't you give up now and give me your pet." The queen yelled and the dragon shot a fireball, missing Sayuri barely.

"Why don't you land so I can kick your butt again?" She said and dived toward the ground. Knowing the queen would follow.

"Do you think I'm that dumb?" Kira yelled after her, but followed any way. Stay flying, Blackthorn, she can't hurt us if were in the air. The dragon nodded and hoved a few feet from the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:54 am
"lets go now!" Sarri and Kitchi ran after Kira. Sarri saw a black unicorn carrying Frostfoot. "FROSTFOOT!" Sarri shreiked. "of course your dumb Kira! do you think you will lose us that fast?" Sarri yelled at Kira. "let go of my tiger you pest!"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:51 pm
"Give me back my Fuzzballs!" shouted Kishi. "Hanu, Aoi...." she realized that without Kinu there was no hope for Hanu and Aoi to get to the dragon. Unless...."Hanu! Run as fast as you can after Blackthorn! See if you can carry Aoi there too!"

Hanu and Aoi chirped in response, and dashed off after Blackthorn at lightning speed. Suddenly the bag which Queen Kira held turned a light purple, and Kishi knew that Kinu must be using her psychic powers to slowly ease open the bag. Kishi prayed that Kira wouldn't notice until Miaka and Kinu jumped out and ran to safety.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:14 pm
Kira grabbed another arrow and fired at Sayuri, hearing a voice yelling at her. "Looks like your not alone," She said motioning to the two girls behind Sayuri. Kira noticed the bag of furballs was now empty and saw the two things running over to there owner. "NO!" Screamed Kira and jumped off her dragon, "You can't win that easily, Sayuri! Get off your horse and fight with just your sword." She said taking her sword out of its shealth and pointing it at Sayuri.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:25 pm
Sayuri looked behind her to see two girls running up beside her. And looked back to see Kira jumping off her dragon, telling her to fight with only her sword. Sayuri laughed and jumped off Darkwing and grabbed her sword's handle. "You really want to lose again don't you, Kira?" Laughed at the queen and swung her sword.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff