Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[SATIRE] 10 reasons why GAY MARRIAGE is wrong! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your opinion?
  ROTFL! XD
  Heheh. It's great!
  I've read better.
  *obligatory option*
View Results

iiAnarchyDuck

Fashionable Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:12 am
Seafood a sin? eek In that case, I'm going to Hell in a hen basket XD I ate shirmp just two days ago.

I'm still giggling from that list, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:48 pm
Oh, my. XD Hilarious.
This reminds me of how a person text into a talk radio discussion on Ireland's upcoming civil partnership bill saying that if you look up marriage in a dictionary, it only mentions union between a man and a woman.

Yeah, right.
The host of the show basically commented on this, saying that he had looked it up, and that isn't the only, singular definition of it.

That has to be one of the absolute worst counter-arguements ever. People shape what language does, and the meaning of words. If they didn't, where would we be? Meanings change and evolve. neutral  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

teddytoles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:57 am
I brought this into my GSA and they had a laughing fit over it. The principal wouldn't let us hang it in the GSA's display case though. He said it was not school appropriate.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:35 pm
It's Funny because my grand parents think that way ^^  

UnityOfFactors

Tenkiba

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:12 am
Ha ha ha ha! Oh my god, when I saw your title I was like, "am I gonna hafta smack a b***h?" but I read it and I was like, this is the best thing ever, post it on every gay-bashing website on the face of the earth! I love you!

When Dylan and I reach the gates of heaven, St. Peter is gonna be like "yeeeeah, sorry guys, we're gonna have to send you downstairs." and Dylan will say "It's because we're gay, isn't it?" and burs into tears, and St. Peter will say, "no, actually, it's because you had that shrimp cocktail two days ago..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:53 pm
*grins and does a two-fingered salute* Yep.

Is this the best thing since sliced bread!? Y/N? xd

Lenre Li
Crew

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 am
Hmmm... Pretty much. Especially the bit about shrimp.

I've eaten SO MUCH shrimp with rice as part of sushi platesand whatnot, recently, I've probably already reached the ninth circle and started digging. XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:44 pm
When I saw the title I was soooo mad! I was like, "How can someone not support gay marrige in a Yaoi guild!"

But when I read it, it made my day!

I'm gonna memorize it and say it out loud wherever I go!

Zyl-expressions

kyoshiro elric

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:14 pm
omg those rules are so funny yay satire! however the issue of the topic is really serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:51 pm
Quote:
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

This is soo crack here. Then how did "gay children/parents" come about in the first place?  

Dark_Kurayami

Demonic Zealot

23,950 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:38 am
Dark_Kurayami
Quote:
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

This is soo crack here. Then how did "gay children/parents" come about in the first place?

Sadly enough, I think some people would actually have this train of thought...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:21 am
Tenkiba

When Dylan and I reach the gates of heaven, St. Peter is gonna be like "yeeeeah, sorry guys, we're gonna have to send you downstairs." and Dylan will say "It's because we're gay, isn't it?" and burs into tears, and St. Peter will say, "no, actually, it's because you had that shrimp cocktail two days ago..."
Rulin' ya universes...

xD This made me giggle more than it should have.
I am...probably competing with the devil himself now... I...I think I'm screwed...
Lul... Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over xD
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:47 am
I saw a shirt that said your last line... but they didn't have it in my size, sadly... /off-topic.

Depending on my "Circle of Hell"-ness, I'd probably be... Satan's advisor or something. xd I think the original Satan is going to have problems once we get down there... *coughs*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:28 pm
When I first saw the title, I was ready to hurt someone, but after reading it I can't help, but laugh. I'm glad that someone made this because I think that it will keep me sane a little while longer.  

TakashiLuv101

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:33 pm
Sanity? Why would you need that? biggrin

Hehe. Sorry about all those who were mislead by the title and wanted to hurt me... sweatdrop

Kinda sorry, at least. A bit of me found it funny...

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff