Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
your fave Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:12 pm
Wyrn
Qubeleys from Gundam Zeta and ZZ are my absolute favorite gundam mobile suits.

They seem like the most original suits and to tell the truth are very beautiful as well as functional and deadly.

Now here is a guy/gal that thinks outside the box if any one out there who doesn't agree then I'll be expecting you  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:46 am
kremmit
Wyrn

They seem like the most original suits and to tell the truth are very beautiful as well as functional and deadly.

Now here is a guy/gal that thinks outside the box if any one out there who doesn't agree then I'll be expecting you

...I'm a guy.

I was surprised by the Qubeley when they first brought it out since it was so different for every other mobile suit.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:54 pm
Wyrn
kremmit
Wyrn

...I'm a guy.

I was surprised by the Qubeley when they first brought it out since it was so different for every other mobile suit.

Sorry didn't mean to offend

Now Qubeley is indeed an impressive suit since it's the only suit that's entirely unique in design and it's so cool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:51 pm
Is the Qubeley the white one in the game? I was about to say that the guymelefs from Escaflowne look a little similar to the Qubeley, but since Gundam Zeta came before, it must have been the other way round...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybe, just a little? sweatdrop  

Zalantra

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:31 pm

They are a bit similar but nothing can really beat a Qubeley.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:39 pm
Yeah, I think it's just the design of the shoulders and arms that reminded me of the guymelef. The Qubeley chibi is awesome lol. I have a Deathscythe chibi myself.

Going off topic... I enjoyed the design of Evas, as they were quite different from an atypical mecha. And as another random comment, kremmit, your hair looks a lot cooler in the back xp  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Wyrn

They are a bit similar but nothing can really beat a Qubeley.

MMHHHH.......... So you really like it huh? well it is a very unique mecha that hasn't been copied in any way kudos on you tastes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Zalantra
Yeah, I think it's just the design of the shoulders and arms that reminded me of the guymelef. The Qubeley chibi is awesome lol. I have a Deathscythe chibi myself.

Going off topic... I enjoyed the design of Evas, as they were quite different from an atypical mecha. And as another random comment, kremmit, your hair looks a lot cooler in the back xp

Thanks I usually don't show my back but I just got a tattoo on my back and was showing it off.

Back to the matter at hand yes the design of the Qubeley is very cool and it deserves more recognition and some of other the other mecha that have appeared on all of other gundam series.

Don't worry the main point of this topic is Mecha any mecha actually so it's fine to refer to different series, I'm just stating my preference to gundam since they are a lot of tv series, manga, and video games

kremmit

Angelic Genius

halogazer

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:25 am
I would have to say Deathscythe is my favorite Gundam. I like how much it relates to a bat, and it's especially cool when it was upgraded with the bat wings used as a protective shield. I just always liked the design, and I love the weapon, of course. Very cool suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:03 pm
I guessed it was because of the tattoo. wink

In that case, I really enjoyed the design of the "mecha" of Evangelion. I think I watched Eva before Gundam Wing, so my only history of mecha was from Mobile Suit Gundam and War in the Pocket... so from kinda "chunky" robots to Eva-00... What do you guys think of its design?

Yes! Another Deathscythe fan! When it has the batwings it's Deathscythe Hell, right?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:06 pm
halogazer
I would have to say Deathscythe is my favorite Gundam. I like how much it relates to a bat, and it's especially cool when it was upgraded with the bat wings used as a protective shield. I just always liked the design, and I love the weapon, of course. Very cool suit.

Yay an other Deathscythe user, Zalantra must be very happy thanks for the post 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:15 pm
Zalantra
I guessed it was because of the tattoo. wink

In that case, I really enjoyed the design of the "mecha" of Evangelion. I think I watched Eva before Gundam Wing, so my only history of mecha was from Mobile Suit Gundam and War in the Pocket... so from kinda "chunky" robots to Eva-00... What do you guys think of its design?

Yes! Another Deathscythe fan! When it has the batwings it's Deathscythe Hell, right?

Evas are more slick and more human like instead of being giant robots so that's why there is a big difference between series but are still cool.
Now for SEED and SEED Destiny they tried to smooth the mechas but that caused some people to hate the series and of course the fact that Kira the main character was never hit which is irrelevant.

Yes Zalantra an other one for your ranks.

oh Wyrn on gundam X there is a suit that resembles the Qubeley it's called Vertigo you should check that series out and comment back

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:21 pm
True. I also enjoyed how they had a heated blade of sorts, which reminded me of the zaku...heat ax? Is that what it was called?

Isn't there a female mecha in one of the new Gundam series?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:22 pm
Zalantra
True. I also enjoyed how they had a heated blade of sorts, which reminded me of the zaku...heat ax? Is that what it was called?

Isn't there a female mecha in one of the new Gundam series?

I thought the Evas had a pulsating knife???????????oh well yes the Zaku's have a heated ax so term is correct.

Hhhhuuummmm........... I think that was on G Gundam and it was called Hero or Heroine Gundam or something like that and it was a girl that piloted it.

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:41 pm
Oh, my mistake. So it was a knife that worked in a chainsaw fashion?  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff