Reply † Tavern De 'Role Play' †
Bounty hunter role play!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:10 am
Fine, the kick the door down or break the lock." I yelled.
I tossed Thor my knife.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:01 am
I caught the knife.
"What's this for then?"I asked.
I put the knife in one of my belt sides and knocked out one of the windows with my elbow.It ripped the elbow of my leather coat.I looked at it with disappointment.
"Aw.This is my favorite coat."I mumbled."Well,now that one of the windows is gone the poison air should leave.You can let down the bubble now."
I went to the door and examined the door knob.
"Hmm...never seen one with such a mechanism.There are no tumblers for the lock it seems.This one wont be able to be kicked open.Seems as though they were planning to trap up,bastards."I growled."I'm gonna' knock some heads once we get outta' here."  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:48 pm
"The knife is for close quarters. Just in case someone happens to rush you." I said. I lept out the window and into an alley. "This is higher than I thought," I said when I hit the ground. Thor jumped out too. As we regained ourselves a giant door hit the ground trapping us in. A bunch of bounty hunters lept from roofs surronding us. Some archers were stationed on the roof tops. "That knife will be handy now," I chuckled to Thor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:30 pm
I gave a sarcastic laugh.
"Hardly..."I mumbled.
I pulled out my gun and put up my gaurd.
"What shall we do now?"I asked with a sigh.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:05 pm
"You have some fighting experince, right?"
I slashed a bandit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:22 pm
"Of course I have fighting experience!Who the hell do you think I am!"I shouted while snapping an archer's neck.
I pulled out my gun and aimed it at a bandit jumping through the air.Without effort,the bullet pierced his stomach and shot straight through,leaving a massive hole.
The bandit fell from the air and dropped to the ground.
"This'll take up too much time,fighitng them all.We have to find a way out before they send backup."I said.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:11 pm
"Okay" I said, I lifted my arms and the bandits were locked behined stone walls leaving us to escape.
"Where to now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:04 pm
"Hell,your guess is as good as mine.They'll probably try to bounty us for miles..."I replied.
I put my gun in it's holster.
"Maybe,it's still there..."I mumbled.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:28 pm
"Well we could go to Hiraki village. That is where I did some training. I know where to got there." I said. I sheathed my sword and started walking. "You coming?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:09 am
I shrugged.
"Guess so.Though I warn you,never been to Hiraki village,so I probably would get lost."I said.
I scratched my head.
"Say,there would'nt be a place to sleep there would there?I'm frekkin' tired."I chuckled.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:59 am
"I know plenty of people there, housing isnt a problem." I said, "It is a 10 hour walk from here not that bad in my book."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:33 am
I sighed.
"Finally,I can get some sleep,though ten hours..."I started and scratched my head."Damn shame there is'nt another way..."  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:37 pm
"I can use my powers to have us ride the wind. Cut the traveling time into 1 hour" I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:39 pm
I gave Hetheo a weird look.
"You got powers for everything,dont you?"I asked with a grin.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:28 pm
"I have 5 powers, it is using a mixture of everyone to get things done." I told him.  
† Tavern De 'Role Play' †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff