Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:06 pm
"Guessing you usually don't leave early?" Koyashu questioned as he followed Richard.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:07 pm
"Pah."Richard muttered and headed down the road quickly, "move your damn a**."  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:10 pm
"You know you could say please," Koyashu mumbled as he caught up too Richard.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:14 pm
"Listen, I have a deadline to make. I have work to do and don't have time to waist so lets go...please." said the blond forcefully, his home wasn't too far from the pub they were just at. Actually, their were so many pubs in Dublin that it didn't matter where you lived, you would still be close to a pub.
He walked up to an apartment complex. "Here we are."  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:18 pm
"Which floor is your apartment on?" Koyashu asked as he followed along. He noticed that the place was close to the bar they just left.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:09 pm
"Second floor, apartment B2."said Richard as he walked up the stairs and straight to his apartment, "It's a mess...ignore it."
Richard opened B2 and walked in, his apartment had many beer bottles cluttering the area, paper, failed attempts at book chapters, and what looked like a very unused couch and kitchen. There was a door not far from the liveing room that was obviously Richards office. The apartment was slightly big and would be very beautiful if it was clean.
The blond sighed, "the results of makeing a book."  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:33 pm
"Looks a stampde of bulls came through here," Koyashu said as he looked around. "Do ever cook? Your kitchen looks clean," he commented as he walked into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:34 pm
"I don't eat much. No time."said Richard with a sigh looking like somebody was stabbing him in the skull.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:36 pm
"Lucky your sister talked you into letting me stay here. I can cook and clean for you," Koyashu said as he looked around. "Least I can do for you seeing as how your letting me stay. Where will I be sleeping?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:37 am
"...couch until I can get some of my storage out of the spare room." Richard replied lazily.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:43 pm
"Sounds better then nothing," Koyashu said as he started clearing a path to the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:47 pm
Richard sighed deeply and started picking up things from the ground frantically, he seemed to like music because he had put on Paramore and it somehow made him work faster, he was so stiff that he looked like he wanted to dance but refused.
His eyes traveled across the room and it was clean in no time. It was the only dirty room aside his office which he wouldn't bother cleaning tonight.
The blond stood up and tied the garbage bags then put them near the door. "Make yourself at home...not too at home though. If you mess up this house on days when I'm not doing it myself I'll...I'll hurt you." he said cracking his knuckles yet spaceing out at the same time. "I have to work." he snapped and shut himself into his office a moment later where almost imedietly the pitter patter of the kye board could be heard.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:55 pm
"Yeesh. I have yet to mess up a free room," Koyashu said as he picked up his guitar. He opened the gig bag it was in and rumaged around. After a while he pulled out the guitar and his guitar tuner. He quickly went to work tuning it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:59 pm
-Tap, tap, tap, tap, backspace, tap tap, "No good." delete, tap, tap, tap, tap-
It went on for hours like that, as annoying as it was. Richard continued typing into all hours of the night though agrivated even if the wind blew by. The next morning, he knew, would be anouther day of typing. He refused to stop, if anybody disrupted those plans he would kill them.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:13 pm
Koyashu strummed a few strings on his guitar. He needed to make sure that it was still working properly. After a while though he started to feel really tired. Not wanting to actually move and just laid down on the couch. Falling asleep in a matter of seconds.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff