Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:30 pm
"No, Midori, please come too!" Sophia beggied, not wanting to loose anyone else in the same night. "Please..." She repeated, seeing that her friend wasn't about to change hermind.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:25 pm
Gella sighed as she walked through the forest. It was late & for some reason she had the oddest feeling of being followedbut she kept her cool as kisa walked at her side.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:38 pm
"I'm sorry Zach but I need you to watch Sophia. I want to make sure she's safe first." Midori said as she can sense the vampires closer, they'll be there in exactly 3 minutes. "Next time you can fight them but I need a trustworthy person to watch her first. She can be reckless at times."
"I'm sorry Sophia, but I'll meet you at the end of the tunnel." Midori smiled softly before closing the door on top of them and locking it. Making sure the bed was covering the floor, she walked outside and stood there patiently waiting, the jewel on her necklace turned from green to bright red. "2 minutes." She thought as she sense another person nearby that wasn't a vampire.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:44 pm
"Midori!" Sophia yelled as darkness filled the coradore. Hearing the bolt lock, and the bed slide into place she looked around but could not see anything. "Zachary?" She asked, voice week and almost to scilent to hear. "Are you there?"  

strawberryluv259

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:29 am
Zach was angered.... but trstworthy was odd.... This girl seemed to know more than she was letting on.

"Sophia?... c'mere." He grabbed the girl's hand and began to run down the corridor slow enough so the girl could keep up.

"Stick with me, i dont really trust the exit of this cave, we'll be ready though.... I really wish i had a gun."

He ran simply and turned this way and that with his hand along the wall, the cave was long, but he could feel the air changing.

"s**t.... i left my pack back there."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:42 am
Gella sped up as kisa took the lead. Kisa stopped dead in her traks as did gella. Kisa wasn't growling so it couldn't have been a vampire so gella jumped over kisa & saw a shodwy figure of a person in the distance "Hello?" she asked calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:42 am
[Hmm, what year is it? They have guns? Lol.]

Two vampires arrived. "Who are you? Are you the person they call 'Sophia?'" One of them asked. "No, but I will not let you go any further." Midori said as she took a step forward. The vampires crackled with laughter. "What can a mere human like you do?" "I'm not a mere human." Midori's hair covered her eyes as flames began to appear around her. Both vampires were starting to back away slowly. "You must me the girl the boss warned us about. You're that a-" Flames flew at both vampires, burning them until they're both nothing but black soot. "More and more are them are going to come.." Midori sighed and turned around. Her necklace turned back to green as she ran back to the exit of the tunnel.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:52 am
[of course they have guns... its 1930, right before the start of WWII... that means they have semi-automatic weaponry as well as long range rifles and machine guns.... Not to mention heavy weaponry. ]  

Noltic

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:49 am
((lol, claps for noltic for rembering what year it is! ^.^' A quick question: would anyone like to play Henrey Valtoriy?))

Sophia struggled to keep up with Zachary. She shivered as she two felt the air change. "We could go back to get your bag?" She suggested. Hopping that if they did so she could cox Midori to come along with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:19 am
SweetHugz
[Hmm, what year is it? They have guns? Lol.]

Two vampires arrived. "Who are you? Are you the person they call 'Sophia?'" One of them asked. "No, but I will not let you go any further." Midori said as she took a step forward. The vampires crackled with laughter. "What can a mere human like you do?" "I'm not a mere human." Midori's hair covered her eyes as flames began to appear around her. Both vampires were starting to back away slowly. "You must me the girl the boss warned us about. You're that a-" Flames flew at both vampires, burning them until they're both nothing but black soot. "More and more are them are going to come.." Midori sighed and turned around. Her necklace turned back to green as she ran back to the exit of the tunnel.
Gella watched. Her eyes wide & after the girl took off she followed. This was the most exciting thing to happen to her in a long time so she ran quickly with kisa behind her "Hey! Hey wait!"  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:54 am
"Hmm?" Midori turned around. "Crap!" She thought. "She was watching?! I hope she won't tell Sophia." "H-Hello.." Midori said half-smiling. "May I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:21 pm
Zach scratched his head....

"I dont really need my bag, i have everything i REALLY need on my person. Come to think of it the only thing in there was my jacket, and it was kinda old anyways. Leastways aside from that i say we wait here. If they have the exit covered, then it could get ugly, and your freind hasa our backs covered, so i think this is a good spot to wait and get the situation under control."

He looked around and noticed that there was a slight tinge in the air that shone off of some things.

This was advantageous to them, he figured he could hold this spot extremely easily. Any attackers wouldnt be able to see him, but he could see them, and the pathh wasnt even wide enough to lay down in so there was no chance of being overun...

He turned and looked at the girl, and then still realized he was holding her hand...

"O... er s**t, soory."  

Noltic

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:12 pm
Sophia blushed as he let go of her hand. "Ah, no problem." She said as they continued walking. Hatting the sclince she decided to mingal. "Your Italian is very good..." She said after pondering what she sould say.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:10 pm
[Ish waiting for tsuki-onee to post. >.> I hope she gets on soon.]

SweetHugz

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:18 am
SweetHugz
"Hmm?" Midori turned around. "Crap!" She thought. "She was watching?! I hope she won't tell Sophia." "H-Hello.." Midori said half-smiling. "May I help you?"
((sry im suposed to be grounded so i can only get on when my mom isn't home ^^ gomen ))
Gella caught up to the girl "That was so awsome how did you do that?" she asked catching her breath  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff