Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Nekos dance club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:30 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-Kohru tightens grip on my arm and yanks me from my chair causing it to fall over- "you're coming with me sugar" -whispers in my ear-
"YOU PERVERTED BAKA" i scream at the creep while extending my claws and scratches his face- "Back the HEll OFF!!!" -he signals for one of his friends to come over before grabbing my clawed hand-
-as i spit in Kohru's eyes his gang friend pulls out a gun and points it at meh-
I pull a gun and a cell phone and call 911.
"ISABELLA GET BEHIDE ME NOW!" I yelled as i pull you away from them.
"You guys better get out of my club before the copes get here."
I said to the evil Kohru and his gang.

-i glare spitefully at kohru with deep hatred and i hiss through gridded teeth- one of kohru's unarmed men starts yelling at Aanna to distract her while kohru unnoticingly slips behind her and whispers in my ear "you think you can escape me this easily Isabella? you kno i will never give up on you, never" a frightened tear slides down my cheek and i lash out at him cutting his skin- "i'l come back for you koneko-chan" he proclaims before suddenly dissappearing into the shadows of the night outside, his men following quickly behind him. my knees tremble from the attack and i burst out running into the streets and closest allyways avoiding what i knew would come next. the police. the interrigations. the questions. my fear. and Aanna.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:44 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-Kohru tightens grip on my arm and yanks me from my chair causing it to fall over- "you're coming with me sugar" -whispers in my ear-
"YOU PERVERTED BAKA" i scream at the creep while extending my claws and scratches his face- "Back the HEll OFF!!!" -he signals for one of his friends to come over before grabbing my clawed hand-
-as i spit in Kohru's eyes his gang friend pulls out a gun and points it at meh-

-i glare spitefully at kohru with deep hatred and i hiss through gridded teeth- one of kohru's unarmed men starts yelling at Aanna to distract her while kohru unnoticingly slips behind her and whispers in my ear "you think you can escape me this easily Isabella? you kno i will never give up on you, never" a frightened tear slides down my cheek and i lash out at him cutting his skin- "i'l come back for you koneko-chan" he proclaims before suddenly dissappearing into the shadows of the night outside, his men following quickly behind him. my knees tremble from the attack and i burst out running into the streets and closest allyways avoiding what i knew would come next. the police. the interrigations. the questions. my fear. and Aanna.
As so as I see Isabella run I ran ather her hoping she'll be alright and thinking(Isabella my love be alright)  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:47 am
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

As so as I see Isabella run I ran ather her hoping she'll be alright and thinking(Isabella my love be alright)

-turns sharp corner next to dumpster in a dark alley gasping- 's**t she's following me' -i think nervously- 'i cant let her see me like this. and i defenitaly cant tell her about koh-' -cringes- 'about him' -hears her running footsteps turn the alley and stop when she sees me leaning against the wall trembling looking up at the moon, my eyes blank and colorless-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:41 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-turns sharp corner next to dumpster in a dark alley gasping- 's**t she's following me' -i think nervously- 'i cant let her see me like this. and i defenitaly cant tell her about koh-' -cringes- 'about him' -hears her running footsteps turn the alley and stop when she sees me leaning against the wall trembling looking up at the moon, my eyes blank and colorless-
I run to you."Isa-koi are you okay?' ' I asked as I hold you to me.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:43 pm
-looks down from moongazing and sighs in exhasperation- "i'm fine Aan-chan" -peers into the shadows of the alley- "for now"
-stands there arms hanging loosly at sides waiting for Aanna to let go-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:14 pm
isabella505
-looks down from moongazing and sighs in exhasperation- "i'm fine Aan-chan" -peers into the shadows of the alley- "for now"
I slowly let you go."Come on your staying with me. I mean I don't want them knowing where you live and I'll tell the copes what happen if you want." I said to you in a sweet vices.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:01 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I slowly let you go."Come on your staying with me. I mean I don't want them knowing where you live and I'll tell the copes what happen if you want." I said to you in a sweet voices.

-i look at Aanna in astonishment- 'now's the time to decide between what you know is right and what you want isabella.' my conscience was biting at my judgement- "Aanna-chan..." i couldnt seem to speak in her presence just then. i was still speechless of what all had happened.
"Are you okay? did he hurt you?" i was suddenly aware of the dangerous situation i had put Aanna in along with me and was concerned for her-
"he pulled the gun but didnt shoot, if you're not hurt anywhere then i find no need to involve the police." i noticed the questioning look on Aanna's face so i decided to explain "look, i've already gone to the cops a long time ago so Kohru's already on their 'most wanted' list, plus with his new dissappearing trick there's no way the cops could ever find him." -i think over all she had said before i started spazing- "and yes i'll stay with you but it's only safe for me for a little while, he always finds ways to track me down. besides he already knows where i live...it's where he used to live before the accident..." i look down in shame but still concerned for my friend's safety- "are you sure he didn't hurt you?" i look up tears brimming my eyes and hers  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:50 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I slowly let you go."Come on your staying with me. I mean I don't want them knowing where you live and I'll tell the copes what happen if you want." I said to you in a sweet voices.

-i look at Aanna in astonishment- 'now's the time to decide between what you know is right and what you want isabella.' my conscience was biting at my judgement- "Aanna-chan..." i couldnt seem to speak in her presence just then. i was still speechless of what all had happened.
"Are you okay? did he hurt you?" i was suddenly aware of the dangerous situation i had put Aanna in along with me and was concerned for her-
"he pulled the gun but didnt shoot, if you're not hurt anywhere then i find no need to involve the police." i noticed the questioning look on Aanna's face so i decided to explain "look, i've already gone to the cops a long time ago so Kohru's already on their 'most wanted' list, plus with his new dissappearing trick there's no way the cops could ever find him." -i think over all she had said before i started spazing- "and yes i'll stay with you but it's only safe for me for a little while, he always finds ways to track me down. besides he already knows where i live...it's where he used to live before the accident..." i look down in shame but still concerned for my friend's safety- "are you sure he didn't hurt you?" i look up tears brimming my eyes and hers
I smile in understanding. "Yeah come on.'' I said as I help you up.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:28 pm
-follows Aanna with a dazed and colorless look on my face- looks down the whole time and mutters something in japanese angrily to myself-
-i look up clenching my hands into fists clawing my nails into my palms in realization of what i'm doing- "NO!!!" i scream in a high pitch voice while staggering backwards away from Aanna and ripping my hand away from hers- "NO! i can't lead him to you! he's following me! Kohru's stalking me!" i scream at Aanna before running back into the alley and dissappearing into the night, Aanna's screams rip at my heart as i dissolve into the darkness much like Kohru had. Following the moon i set out to leave, to protect Aanna "don't you see? he's gonna keep following me until he has me. i would rather die than see you get hurt because of me. so i have to do this, i have to flee for you. if i stay he'll kill us both!" i whisper harshly into the cold night to Aanna even though i'm at least two miles away from where i left her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:34 am
isabella505
-follows Aanna with a dazed and colorless look on my face- looks down the whole time and mutters something in japanese angrily to myself-
-i look up clenching my hands into fists clawing my nails into my palms in realization of what i'm doing- "NO!!!" i scream in a high pitch voice while staggering backwards away from Aanna and ripping my hand away from hers- "NO! i can't lead him to you! he's following me! Kohru's stalking me!" i scream at Aanna before running back into the alley and dissappearing into the night, Aanna's screams rip at my heart as i dissolve into the darkness much like Kohru had. Following the moon i set out to leave, to protect Aanna "don't you see? he's gonna keep following me until he has me. i would rather die than see you get hurt because of me. so i have to do this, i have to flee for you. if i stay he'll kill us both!" i whisper harshly into the cold night to Aanna even though i'm at least two miles away from where i left her.
"Isa-koi plz come back!" I yelled as I forward you.
I ran as fast as I can.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:12 pm
-runs toward abandoned apartment housing units and kicks door room number 132 in roughly- "i'm home" i whisper harshly out of breath to the shadows that encircled the little lifeless room-
-rushes over to another door inside the room and thrusts it open, barging into the dark and grabbing my precious red ribbon from my dresser and tie it safely around my hand- "it's time to move." -looks around- "all packed?" i ask myself sarcastically "good" i respond to myself before slipping aside the fallen door and whisper in a hurt tone to the dark room "ja ne" after bidding farewell to the town i set out as quickly as my legs and the wind will allow me, thinking of what im leaving behind the whole time...Aanna. i feel a pang hit my heart as i run-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:46 pm
isabella505
-runs toward abandoned apartment housing units and kicks door room number 132 in roughly- "i'm home" i whisper harshly out of breath to the shadows that encircled the little lifeless room-
-rushes over to another door inside the room and thrusts it open, barging into the dark and grabbing my precious red ribbon from my dresser and tie it safely around my hand- "it's time to move." -looks around- "all packed?" i ask myself sarcastically "good" i respond to myself before slipping aside the fallen door and whisper in a hurt tone to the dark room "ja ne" after bidding farewell to the town i set out as quickly as my legs and the wind will allow me, thinking of what im leaving behind the whole time...Aanna. i feel a pang hit my heart as i run-
I saw you come out of the Apartments."ISABELLA!" I yelled  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:07 pm
-slowens pace and eventually stops running-
-looks down bangs covering eyes and whispers-"...Aanna...."
-shuts eyes tightly and a single tear falls; turns around and looks at other neko one last time- "Gomenasai Aanna-chan...this is for your own safety!" i shout looking back at her with tearstained eyes before turning again and running away swiftly into the night jumping across rooftops-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:24 pm
I cry a little "let me help you Isabella-chan." I whispers quitly.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:07 pm
-hears gunshots being fired not to far off- "That's gotta be him..." -runs faster then jumps down from one rooftop to another gracefully- "Damn...I don't think i'll be quick enough to loose him by running." Suddenly a trashcan falls before me with a bullethole piercing its side.
'Oh great that's gonna be me if I don't hurry up.' I think to myself gradually increasing speed. 'He's near. And he's angry.' I scowl thinking of him chasing behind me.
"Why is it I always feel like the goddamn prey!?" I mutter breathlessly to no-one as I struggle to hold the fast pace.
More shots are heard and sparks of fire trail after the bullets that hit the iron railing of the apartments I am now running above.
"s**t. I know he's gonna hurt someone." I look back cautiously as I sprint forward and lurch to a stop as I see Aanna not far behind. My feet skid on the hardtop and my tail swishes anxiously against my legs.
Frozen with my shock I stood there focusing only on the tears that fall down her flushed cheeks. I was so preoccupied with her hurt expression that I did not notice one of Kohru's men until after he held a gun to her throat.
Anger sparked through me and I leapt forward wielding the dagger I had hidden in my blouse screaming, "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!"
Another blade crashed down on mine and I was then looking up into Kohru's amused face. His eyes were playful but dangerous and I couldn't help but feel bemused looking in them.
"Since when does the lovely Isabella play the noble knight? It's not your personality to try to save anyone but yourself." His voice rang in my ears and I clutched the handle of my dagger tighter.
"Let her go." The sound of my voice was twisted through my gridded teeth.
"Lets dance." He then swung his sword down hard on my but I swiftly blocked it with my blade. If it's a fight he wants, its a fight he'll get.
We attacked for several minutes and in the brief moment our blades locked I swore, "By this blade I WILL kill you Kohru."
He smirked, "Lively as ever I see." His grin was mocking and that only infuriated me more. As I ducked and swerved I wondered if this match would ever end.
My blade crashed on his as I tried to conjure a plan to let Aanna escape.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games