Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Crossdressers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Reiko

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:51 pm
The first thing I think is gay or bi when I see a crossdresser. Then I get mad at myself for stereotyping. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:00 pm
I crossdress.

I do a magical girl thing when I'm out wargaming, nothing like being run down and shot up by a guy dressed like sailor moon to sap the enemy morale.

Also, it's good camouflage. See, they're looking for guys in camo.

No, not gay.  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

black moon girl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm
Mmmm...My first responce is normally "Wait........was that a guy/girl?" 0_o I don't really think they're all gay just depends....like if I see a crossdresser with another guy then yeah that person's proably gay/bi...>.>;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:02 pm
I think that its a staple in the gay scene, but i know alot of guys who like to crossdress cause they like it, and they like women too. it all just depends on your own preferences, i cross dress occasionally, but i do it cause i like to, and cause i know some guys like it, xd  

Jimmy Kitten

Objectivist_musicnerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 am
I don't normally equate crossdressing with being gay. Crossdessing is usually more prominent in the gay community but I'm sure there are straight men who enjoy dressing as women. Comedian Eddie Izzard comes to mind when I think of this. He's a crossdresser and often performs dressed as a woman. He is also straight and says that most transvestites "prefer girls."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 am
Crossdressing doesn't always equal gay. I know a good number of guys who crossdress that are straight, its sorta weird but once you get used to seeing them its no big deal to see guys crossdressing.  

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200

JeiMuze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:55 am
[Romiette]
Well I've met boys who crossdressed a bit but were perfectly at ease with their male gender and straight sexuality. They just liked looking elegant and pretty (like gothic lolita and visual kei-ish, I guess).

Me too. XD I sometimes wish that I could be as pretty as them...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 am
I won't associate crossdressing with being gay. I'll just shrug and think 'Okay, that's them, whatever,' and if they turn out to be gay, that that's that.  

The_Radioactive_Woman

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:04 pm
Hmm... I haven't really ever questioned when I see crossdressers at conventions. I just go "Awesome!" I mean half of the time you don't realize their men until they speak. XD

On another note, I have a hobby of dressing up my guy friends as girls if I think they have the looks to pull it off. I have thought about using it as black mail some day. *evil grin*

& as for crossplaying, I love it. I'm thinking of going as lulu for my next con~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 pm
[Romiette]
Well I've met boys who crossdressed a bit but were perfectly at ease with their male gender and straight sexuality. They just liked looking elegant and pretty (like gothic lolita and visual kei-ish, I guess).

Same here. I know a guy who really doesn't care if other people play dress-up with him, and to test this, several girls have ambushed him in the past and forced him into a skirt. I don't know any crossdressing homosexuals. And it definitely doesn't bother me if guys crossdress. I mean, hell, I'm a chick who dresses androgenously and will crossdress if the opportunity presents itself; I don't have a right to judge.  

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 am
Tsuki Nushi
It takes more than wearing a dress before I think "Gay"

very true  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 pm
Well, it's okay when girls do it I guess. But if guys do it... No. Just no.
Maybe if the guy happened to be extremely feminine, but if the guy was macho, it would look just wrong.

lecoser

Romantic Conversationalist

Synful Nocturne

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:06 pm
I remember when I was sixteen. I worked in this shop that had a total of ten guys - and ten guys only - working my shift. So two of us had to dress as women. My friend Stefan and I were the ones chosen for the job. It was weird at first, and now I rather enjoy crossdressing. So does my boyfriend.

Anyway. A few of my cousins crossdress, too. One of them grew up with only his mother and six sisters. He's straight as a board and still enjoys it, as does his girlfriend. Since she's bi, she gets a real kick out of it. And one of my other cousins just does it to freak people out. He thinks it's hilarious to see guys freak out when they find out he's a guy. But he says women's clothing is more comfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Guess what, you guys!

My best friend Zander is coming to visit me in Sweden next year, and I'll turn 18 so we're gonna go cruise the gay bars..in drag! He's gonna be a girl, and I'm gonna be a guy (I get to wear a suit! YAY)

Um, but as I might maybe have mentioned before, I usually don't think a guy or girl is gay just because they crossdress. I mean...I love wearing men's clothes.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Zekai Rei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 pm
I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
It is just clothes.
I think it is cool that they are expressing themselves.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff