Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:31 pm
-.- she clenched her fists "excuse you! i was not being noisy i was siting there in total silence so go complain to someone who was being noisy....." she noticed she was thinking that she was a fool again stressed "im not a fool........" she said in a low voice but it was filled with venim. she walked away, ugh i hate people who think they are better than everyone else.......especialy the one who act like it to....... i cant believe how much of an a** she was to me and she dosent even know me!!! she thought to herself as she jumped in a tree and tried to clear her mind  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:42 pm
Jan called to the girl, "I don't think I'm better than anyone, I wasn't acting like I'm better than anyone, I just don't like being bothered by idiots. I apoligize if you weren't making noise, but you were there with the people who were." In response to the unasked question from the now thoroughly pissed girl, she added, "You didn't have to say a word. Your body says it all."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:52 pm
she rolled her eyes and they were filled with furry, s**t is ust spilling right out of her mouth..... she thought when she said she didnt think she was better than anyone "if you want peace and quiet, i suggest you shut the hell up and leave me alone....." she said as she kep on walking intot he forest and THEN jumped in the tree ((lol how wierd im mad at you in this ro but we are friends in the other XD how funny XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:56 pm
(( rofl I was thinking the same thing))
Jan rolled her eyes. "I didn't start anything, kid. That one's all on you."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:07 pm
"are you serius? your the one who HAD to come along and throw a damn chip bag at everyone....you could have just left or came up to us and asked us POLITLY to stop yelling bacause we were bothering you and we would have stoped......" she said up in the tree  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:09 pm
"I thought you weren't making noise," she said. "I didn't have to throw chips at everyone, it was just an effective and available way to vent some mild frustration."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:15 pm
mumbles ">.>....oh yeah...well didnt have to take it out on us anyways......>.>...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:18 pm
"Why not?" she said reasonably. "Your group was there, and they were a source of frustration."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:21 pm
"well what if we didnt want you to throw bags of chips at us? well actualy i cant see wy not?!" she said sarcasticly still a bit mad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:24 pm
Jan looked up at her now. "Is anyone injured? Maybe a headache, but no. Calm down. At this point, you're forcing yourself to stay mad," she said, returning to her book.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:14 pm
she rolled her eyes "what ever...." she jumped out of the tree, put her hands in her pockets and walked deeper into the forest to get away from her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:17 pm
Intrigued, Jan closed her book. Strange child...  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:44 pm
she further she went the more frustrated she was and also the more she lost track were she was ((haha just what we need >:3 haha lol)) without even knowing  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:03 pm
After following the object of her interest for a few minutes, at a long distance, of course. As the girl scratched her head and looked around, Jan chuckled.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:45 pm
((wait......who scratched their head??? 0.o.......))
She kept her hands in her pocket, cussing under her breath, she heard a few foot steps behind her. O.O that kinda woke her up a bit "Wait a sec.....where am i?" she said as her hands came ut of her pocket to look at her watch  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff