Streetlight or Catch?
  Catch 22
  Streetlight Manifesto
  I don't like ska [THEN GET OUT OF THIS GUILD!]
View Results

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:03 am
JustinGoSka
Have you heard Permanent Revolution!!!??? It totally SUCKS BALLS!!!! And thats being nice about it. Its terrible, I cant imagine a bigger waste of $10. If youre thinking about buying it you'd get more out of your money using the dollar bill as toilet paper than you will spending it on Catch 22s latest album.

hm hold on. coming from the kid who says punk is the worst thing to happen to ska? sorry if this CD isn't punk enough for you like streetlight manifesto.

its a great cd., so I wonder, have you heard it?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:26 pm
Guns of Navarone
JustinGoSka
Have you heard Permanent Revolution!!!??? It totally SUCKS BALLS!!!! And thats being nice about it. Its terrible, I cant imagine a bigger waste of $10. If youre thinking about buying it you'd get more out of your money using the dollar bill as toilet paper than you will spending it on Catch 22s latest album.

hm hold on. coming from the kid who says punk is the worst thing to happen to ska? sorry if this CD isn't punk enough for you like streetlight manifesto.

I don't think he has any idea what he's talking about, haha...  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

JustinGoSka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:30 pm
Guns of Navarone
JustinGoSka

Yeah, I have it. Its terrible. It doesnt sound ska at all. It just sounds like lame pop-punk with a few trumpets. And it wouldnt be so bad if all the songs didnt sound the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:17 pm
... I could see if you said that about like, dinosaur sounds. but permanent revolution is not like that at all.  

Guns of Navarone

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces