Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
B.O.Y.L.O.V.E [ Spreadin' the love... and the legs >83 ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <333
View Results

Princess Karis

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:41 pm
xd I would definitely join!! 3nodding and get my friend to, 'cuz she's the one who made me into a yaoi whore! *a GOOD one* xd Yaoi custom-made uniforms 4 everyone!! whee it'd be nice... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:58 am
^__^ I drew up a design today 'cause I was bored in class, but I'll probably make different ones and ask you guys what you think...  

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:37 pm
How about, for an officially sounding name, the ALA?

It's the "Alternative Love Association."

And I was thinking of sketching myself (in manga form) and my Anti-Muse wearing the trouser versions of a crazy formal black/dark red uniform with little rainbow details.

*Hisses.* That day of truth bull makes me so mad. evil  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:40 pm
This sounds absolutely magnificent! I would definitely join. And wear the uniform as much as possible.

Hehehehe, I always thought it would be cool for us fans of yaoi to have our own organization. We could even have our own little motto or signal or secret word thing so that members would be able to tell who other members are even if they're not wearing a uniform or something...

That would be so amazing. heart  

Dracavia

KAORUisMINE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:41 pm
protecterofelements
LONG LIVE FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if i wanted to get all fan girls together i would send up a yaoi light thing like batman

a yaoi light would be awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:54 am
LegAL_DRUG22
protecterofelements
LONG LIVE FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if i wanted to get all fan girls together i would send up a yaoi light thing like batman

a yaoi light would be awesome!

I get a glorious mental image of stick figure buttsex-lights... or something in that fashion.

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:22 am
... How about 2 'male' signs connected? Like the signs you see around... o.<; And for the Yuri one, two 'female' signs connected...

Am I making sense? xd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:38 am
Lenre Li
... How about 2 'male' signs connected? Like the signs you see around... o.<; And for the Yuri one, two 'female' signs connected...

Am I making sense? xd

You are 3nodding
My friend has these really awesome earrings with the male signs connected.
I raided shopping malls in search of it, with no luck. I'll get them when I go to sweden next year for sure! scream heart
Love and pride released some QaF jewellery... I want it! gonk heart
It'd make pretty cool pins though. I know many official armies have pins with different symbols on the uniform collars or hats... and you could use the linked signs as cufflinks too, probably! It'd be a pretty nice touch. And the light, of course... <3

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:59 pm
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li

Am I making sense? xd

You are 3nodding
My friend has these really awesome earrings with the male signs connected.
I raided shopping malls in search of it, with no luck. I'll get them when I go to sweden next year for sure! scream heart
Love and pride released some QaF jewellery... I want it! gonk heart
It'd make pretty cool pins though. I know many official armies have pins with different symbols on the uniform collars or hats... and you could use the linked signs as cufflinks too, probably! It'd be a pretty nice touch. And the light, of course... <3

I was thinking of putting those as detail in mah picture! But they'd be too small, alas. I also can't colour it yet, and haven't cleaned it up. Ah well.
It's okay to post the rough version and get you guys opinions, right?
User Image
Coerced into modelling is my Anti-Muse. sweatdrop He also has a message for someone back a few pages, regarding the interchangeable skirt and trousers thing, that having gay or bi people wear both would be embarassing and demeaning. Unless they want to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:27 pm
Well...fine the interchangeable skirt and trousers thing can be optional. We don't want to oppress anyone. I like the connected male symbols and the thought of connected female symbols too. That should be the button design!!
One on each cuff.

"The day of truth"??? That made me sick. stare It's incredible how people can be so closed minded. This is what all the wars were started from and what we as a worldwide nation have been struggling to rid the world of. Sigh...I hate them. I can't believe that anyone would buy into that crap when all it is is lies and self-righteous, ignorant bigotry. They are hurting people like in the past. That type of thing can't exist. We will use the yaoi signal to destroy their organization.  

Mika_Clari

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:52 pm
Mika_Clari
Well...fine the interchangeable skirt and trousers thing can be optional. We don't want to oppress anyone. I like the connected male symbols and the thought of connected female symbols too. That should be the button design!!
One on each cuff.

"The day of truth"??? That made me sick. stare It's incredible how people can be so closed minded. This is what all the wars were started from and what we as a worldwide nation have been struggling to rid the world of. Sigh...I hate them. I can't believe that anyone would buy into that crap when all it is is lies and self-righteous, ignorant bigotry. They are hurting people like in the past. That type of thing can't exist. We will use the yaoi signal to destroy their organization.

xD The other day, I found a list put out by some other silly organization (PROTECT or something) claiming that certain musical artists were responsible for homosexuality... it encouraged parents to inspect their children's MP3 players for a list of artists (A very very long list, with almost every single popular group) including Queen, Marilyn Manson (Described as DARK GAY xD ) and David Bowie.
Honestly, they want to take away our music! Pisses me off, it does, it does. Whatever happened to HUMAN RIGHTS!? Huh!?

@Lady Gyrfalcon: surprised That's a pretty rad uniform! and I like the rainbow fabric lining-idea <3
I'd want a skirt for mine though xD I'm obsessed with miniskirts... The armband is a good idea too, like the ones they had on Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:24 am
Miss Sushii
Mika_Clari
One on each cuff.

xD The other day, I found a list put out by some other silly organization (PROTECT or something) claiming that certain musical artists were responsible for homosexuality... it encouraged parents to inspect their children's MP3 players for a list of artists (A very very long list, with almost every single popular group) including Queen, Marilyn Manson (Described as DARK GAY xD ) and David Bowie.
Honestly, they want to take away our music! Pisses me off, it does, it does. Whatever happened to HUMAN RIGHTS!? Huh!?

@Lenre Li: surprised That's a pretty rad uniform! and I like the rainbow fabric lining-idea <3
I'd want a skirt for mine though xD I'm obsessed with miniskirts... The armband is a good idea too, like the ones they had on Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu <3

That's ridiculously stupid. rolleyes Music is about people's taste. -.-

Haha, Miss Sushii, I'm Lady Gyrfalcon! I'm glad it turned out cool, I suck at designing clothing.
I'm hoping my mother will get me red ink today, then I can colour it in.

Ahh, you'd kinda have to draw one with a miniskirt yourself. sweatdrop I'm allergic. Mhmh, I was thinking of the armbands they had in that, actually! XD
But what about the buttons on the waistcoat? I'm going to do the connected male symbols and connected female symbols as buttons on the cuff. But you won't be able to see one of them.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:03 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
Miss Sushii
Mika_Clari
One on each cuff.

@Lenre Li: surprised That's a pretty rad uniform! and I like the rainbow fabric lining-idea <3

Haha, Miss Sushii, I'm Lady Gyrfalcon! I'm glad it turned out cool, I suck at designing clothing.

Ahh, you'd kinda have to draw one with a miniskirt yourself. sweatdrop I'm allergic. Mhmh, I was thinking of the armbands they had in that, actually! XD
But what about the buttons on the waistcoat? I'm going to do the connected male symbols and connected female symbols as buttons on the cuff. But you won't be able to see one of them.

Yup. Music is a matter of taste. I think it's a conspiracy because the younger generation is getting so far away from the older generation. It's like some desired power trip.

I wish that I was good at clothes design too but I suck. And about the buttons, you see one, you'll imagine the other. Heehee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:28 pm
... This idea = Win.

LET THERE BE YAOI FANCLUBS!  

SharpCookies

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:23 pm
Mika_Clari
Lady Gyrfalcon
Miss Sushii
Mika_Clari
One on each cuff.

Yup. Music is a matter of taste. I think it's a conspiracy because the younger generation is getting so far away from the older generation. It's like some desired power trip.

I wish that I was good at clothes design too but I suck. And about the buttons, you see one, you'll imagine the other. Heehee 3nodding

My taste is all over the place. xd Mm, it's good to draw on traditions, sometimes.
And that, I guess, is why the popularity of Twilight makes me twitch. Almost every single girl in my school who's read it thinks it's OMG brilliant, the best thing ever. While I find the vampires stupid, having cut my teeth (so as to speak) on the Dark Tower series by Stephen King, which is full of ****-freaky vampires, like woah.

Mm, I guess we'll just have to get by! (I'm still waiting on red ink, otherwise the colour version would be finished and absolutely faaabulous. (By the way, it's my Anti-Muse who's to blame for the cracky word use. Ah, I shall never bother with a shrink until I need one drastically.))

The shown one is the linked male symbols, I think. 3nodding

If you're wondering, my "Anti-Muse" is... A slightly aside other personality with which I chat on a regular basis. Or, well, the other voice in my head.
We're both absolutely ever so bi. I guess it might be fun to say I have my male and female sides in balance.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff