Submit

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:59 pm
He smiled happily as he waved to Sophie's mother before making his way up the stairs. He looked at the bottle before taking some of the white foam and placing it into his hand to his face, exactly where Sophie's father had told him to. "Now what?" he asked with a smile as he chuckled at the sight of his beard turning a fine white.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:47 pm
"Here." He handed him a shaver. "Use this part and drag it down your face." He pointed to the shiny part of where it was sharp. "You won't cut yourself but it will cut the facial hair off."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:49 pm
He nodded and did what he was told, bringing the blade across his face, slowly. When he was finished, he took some water out of the sink, almost as if he had done this before and splashed it upon his face, a smilie sppearing as he looked at his new appearence. Now, all he needed was a good cleaning, a haircut and some proper clothing and grooming. "Is this..good?" he asked as his eyes locked with the fathers, a childish look appearing in his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:22 pm
[I can't seem to find the outfit that goes with the hat your wearing. =/ Feels like I wasted money.]

"Yes, exactly like that." He nodded. "Almost looks like you have done this before. Now all we need is some clothes and a proper haircut." He glanced at his watch. "Oops! I got to leave, I'm sure Sophia will bring you around the place to buy new clothes." With that, he quickly ran downstairs while placing some money on the table and left a note for Sophie to tell her to buy some new clothes for Sophia. "I'll be going now." He kissed Sophia's mom goodbye and left.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:43 am
((Ahh, poor muffin. Just sell it. O.O))

He smiled, watching her father leave and then made his way down stairs. "Hello Miss.." he said as he bowed once again. "Miss, my I have....a hair cut?" he asked, slowly, not trying to over word himself. All though, he still needed to wash himself and possibly, brush his teeth.

(((Or we can skip to where he's all....cleaned up.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:25 pm
[Nah, if I sell it then it would be a waste of gold since I brought it and I guess you can skip to that part to where he's all clean up.]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:54 am
A smiled came across Juniper's lips. He was shaven, he smelt nice and his hair was not messy and dirty anymore. He enjoyed this knew, clearner self he had come to know and smiled at his new clothing that fit him perfectly. But alas, Sophie had yet to see him. He made his way to the gir's room, knocking on the door, stating "Sophie, would you like to...go to the park?" a hushed whisper in his voice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:49 pm
Sophia looked at him, he was very handsome now that he's all clean. "Sorry, but your still sick, remember?" She slightly blushed at his face. "I don't want your fever to get worse or anything." She got off of her bed and walked over to touch his forehead to see whether he should go out or not.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:07 pm
((Honey, my dad passed away so....yeah...))

He gave a small sneeze and a sigh. "But...but...I wanna go to the park!" he said with a small sniffle and a pout as his cheeks turned a dim shade of red as he watched her place her hand upon his forehead.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:48 am
[Aw, I'm sorry Freaky gonk I know how you feel. =( ]

"Tomorrow. When you're all better." Sophia removed her hand from his head. "You need lots and lots of rest, you don't know where the park is anyways."

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:22 pm
He smiled happily as he watched the girl and frown. "But...but.....that's not fair!" he whined in a slightly complaining voice. "I don't want to be stuck inside all day." he said with a soft sneeze again.

((It's ok. I'll be fine. heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:56 am
"Fine." Sophie said, slightly ticked off. "Go and get more sick then. I don't care."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:14 am
He smiled softly and nodded. "I'll...I'll stay here. Please don't be mad." he said with a smirk, gripping the girl's shoulders and sighing. He didn't want her to be upset with him in the slightest, but she did have quite a temper.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff