Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Maybe kinda personal... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:53 pm
De nada, senorita. *kisses the back of her hand, disappears into the night, cape trailing out dramatically behind him*

*standing atop a skyscraper, surveying all he sees* Buenos noches.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Hasta, senor simpatico.
Yo espero tu vuelves proximente.
heart
Duermen bien , amigos.
(Forgive me, I cannot yet conjugate in a directing tense, so I wrote "You(pl.) sleep well.")
b  

Bellabie

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:12 am
erm... guten nacht.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:26 pm
Hee hee!
Frau (Forgive me I know no German) Rayya, sie sind lustig!
(Or something along those lines... It's probably conjugated to a plural, for all that I know...)
sweatdrop

Buono notto, sinorina!
heart
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:45 pm
Hee-hee! Die littel haus-frau no sprechen die German!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:40 am
No sprechen, indeed.
Deutsch, though, no?
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:46 pm
Ja, the two are cognates.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:31 pm
das ist nicht fur gerfingerspoken und springenwerken.... keepin sie der handens offnen das machinen und watchen das blinken lights!

heh, I saw that poster once... made me laugh so very hard....

I had four years of German in high school, and am on my second 300-level or above GErman class in college.... I'm getting a Bachelor's or Arts out of it smile

all goes to show... languages can help you  

Lady Rayya

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:44 pm
Congratulations!

Love, again, redefined: Someone who misses you the moment you leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:31 pm
Bellabie
Congratulations!

Love, again, redefined: Someone who misses you the moment you leave.

i agree with that. love is really hard to define, isn't it? there's just so many things you could try to say to explain it, but then, it's just the silence as well as the words, if you know what i mean.

that part is really hard to explain.

i don't care much for looks. but i'd want someone who could take a different side than me at times and like debating for the fun of it (obviously to a certain extent), be able to talk freely, trust and laugh with them. to grow with them as well, as a person. to hold onto me when i'm down and help me put the shards back together. to not be ashamed of me with his friends, or just in general. just accept that he can't always change me, and that i can't change him.

but i love small flaws in a personality. i don't know why. i think it's interesting. almost perfection irritates me sometimes because it's too perfect. if it's too perfect that it seems unreal, it probably usually is.

i probably will disagree with some of this tomorrow. maybe i'm just tired. i don't know. just how i feel right now (also frozen too)  

Rakiz

Pambalamba

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:22 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:06 am
Wow. Different language off topic. That's different.

What I look for in someone is:

1) Honesty. That is by far one of the most important things to me. Not "blunt honesty," but someone who isn't afraid to tell me the truth of things. I do not like to be lied to. It hurts badly, I have been lied to so much in my life that it disgusts me when people do it.
2) Kindness and caring. I am a deeply emotional person and value and respect everyone, and I don't like to see others hurt. I stand up for others, and I am kind and loving and I want the same in another. Have yet to found.
3) Sophistication. Someone who understands the world, looks around, and knows how everything affects them. Someone who keeps up with current events and loves to learn and respects everyone from every society, no matter how outlandish their beliefs or culture.
4) Morals. Not the kind of "christian" morals you hear about on the news, I have my own set of morals. I have my own self - respect and I like to think I know the difference between what is right, and what is wrong. I am a very spiritual person and I do not believe in organized religion, but I love god and I'm pretty sure he'd say I have the right idea.
5) Freedom. Someone who isn't afraid to express themselves or their ideas, and not afraid to stand up for what they believe is right. Someone who won't cower before authority because of what the law says should be done.

There's so much more... maybe this is my problem. Standards too high.  

guantanamobayxx

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:00 am
Love, again:
Something nearly always out of reach.
b  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers