Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

x3Crystalize

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:58 am

Mainly "cc plz".
I walk past this map and this guy tells me "cc plz" and I'm just like...
"I'm only passing through". Then he defames me for not going fast enough.
I mean seriously D:<
Why would someone that is higher leveled than you want to KS you?

NX whores. If you play Bera you would know. There is this really annoying smega spammer that wasted $200 on NX called "ItzMega5".
And then there is Liz/"UnExp" who just makes my blood boil everytime she smegas since if you ever see her smegas she always has a new nx outfit before she smegas.
I'm try to say that it's just mean for the people that don't have NX since if you don't have NX then you feel really jealous.

The priests, clerics, spearmans, DK's, and the theives.
They seem to be getting used like when your pqing they always spam "R> We got cleric and HB" in the LPQ area.
And when we get in they're always like "HASTE!!!!11111" or "HB!!!!11111" or "HEAL!!!!1111"
They can play without those things to tell you the truth. =_=

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:28 pm
x3Crystalize

Mainly "cc plz".
I walk past this map and this guy tells me "cc plz" and I'm just like...
"I'm only passing through". Then he defames me for not going fast enough.
I mean seriously D:<
Why would someone that is higher leveled than you want to KS you?

NX whores. If you play Bera you would know. There is this really annoying smega spammer that wasted $200 on NX called "ItzMega5".
And then there is Liz/"UnExp" who just makes my blood boil everytime she smegas since if you ever see her smegas she always has a new nx outfit before she smegas.
I'm try to say that it's just mean for the people that don't have NX since if you don't have NX then you feel really jealous.

The priests, clerics, spearmans, DK's, and the theives.
They seem to be getting used like when your pqing they always spam "R> We got cleric and HB" in the LPQ area.
And when we get in they're always like "HASTE!!!!11111" or "HB!!!!11111" or "HEAL!!!!1111"
They can play without those things to tell you the truth. =_=
Ano hi boku no kokoro wa oto mo naku kuzure satta
Kowarete sakendemo keshisarenai kioku to
Kurayami ga hitomi no naka e to nagare komu
Mou iro sae mienai ashita e to shizumu

AUGH O_O MEGA5?! I remember he smegaed the WHOLE alphabet. EACH letter in a DIFFERENT smega. It was POINTLESS. (pic: [x])Then he got banned for some reason and went to smega5. and then some other random character.
Yesterday some random smega people were like "I eat my boogers." and some other person was talking about roses. It's like seriously. Smegas are getting REALLY random these days. o____O Oh well. Not like I can do anything.

That day, my heart crumbled without a sound
Memories that wont go away no matter how much I break, no matter how much I scream
Come flowing into my eyes along with a darkness
And I sink into a tomorrow where I cant even see any colour anymore
Colors of the Heart - UVERworld

Simple Visual

Dapper Dabbler

d3m0nf0x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:04 pm
lol here are my faovirtes.

Mesos Pl0x!!
cc plz
ima get my lvl 100000 sin and ks you!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:30 am
The thing that annoys me the most is when someone asks me "CC PLS", "Please be my GF", "Don'T AFK la, NOOB" and people that ks me half the time.
evil  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

The Second 21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:53 pm
i finally thought of something that annoys me!!

like, i'm sitting there waiting for a boat to...lets say orbis. someone trades me. (level 34 btw!)

me:hmmm?
guy: -puts out esther shield and some lvl 60 mage stuff-
guy: need it?
me: i do but i have no moneys.
-end-

TRADE OMFG WHAT NOW

me: can i help you?
guy: i'll lower it cos u pretty
me: NO i dont want it, but thank yeh
guy: plz, i need the money
me: but i dont have any money!
guy: come on hellppp mee outt plllleeass
me: -ends trade and blocks trade-

ok, by this point i'm ranting in the guild...
then, the guy is like
guy: why u bloc trade
me: omg i swear, leave me the heck alone! -F5 maybe?-
me: -cc-

Things like this happen a lot, but i just never realized how annoying it is, especially when its a nooby item like a maple flag.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 am
When people don't use their buffs before a PQ. I had to take a break from LMPQ because I got so sick and tired of asking for haste. Haste and heal are two I never thought I would have to ask for. I mean I can understand if they don't haste... but when the cleric is STANDING there leeching I get pissed. I can live without haste, but I cant jump past the Mascis at the top in room 7, or hit the ones in the middle box very well without it. I always rage unless someone says not to. I've upset many a people by killing their heartstoppers >_>

SMEGA WHORES IN BERA. I dont know about the other servers but like smega5 or whatever his account is right now and unxp and that cr1mson guy just pissed me off. YOU DONT NEED TO DO A MILLION SMEGAS A DAY. I did lawl and screenshot when mega5 did the alphabet XD which is the exact same as xXKiichigoChan's  

Merumiharu

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:44 pm

Apart from the constant ksing magicians and sins, as well as the beggars and spammers, my theif has gotten a fair few trade requests like this:

[them]pan lid
[me]Yes, it's a pan lid
[them]plzzzzz
[them]plzzzzz
[them]plzzzzz
[me]what are you on about?
[them]plzzzzz
[them]plzzzzz
[them]pan lid plz
[me]You want my pan lid? but I need it until I can get the thief shield
[them]PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
[me]NO, I NEED IT
[them]NO I DO
[me]No, I do -_-
-they insert something like 5k worth of stuff into the trade window-
[them]PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
[me]Hell, no. That pan lid is worth over 200k!
[them]PLZZZZZZZZZZ
[them]PLZZZZZZZZZZ
[them]PLZZZZZZZZZZ
[them]PLZZZZZZZZZZ
[them]PLZZZZZZZZZZ
-trade gets ended-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:51 pm
me its when noobs want to party u and when u deline the request they send another one(like a a lvl 10 wanting to party u when ur at the sakura celions)  

stellaXOX

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:20 am
rofl

deidei and the second 21 reminded me of one kind of.

when people would trade me offering armor for the other gender char, sometimes not even my class. they'd trade me and put up a male mage piece of armor and say 'need?' ><

got to the point where i'd just close the window without saying anything.

also yeah mejoel i missed pretty much all the 2exp 2drop events. they really need to make them like 24 hours or something. i remember i only caught one and i couldn't even train cause every map was packed and everyone was having ks wars, especially at zombies which was basically the only place for 6x people to train at the time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:11 pm
More rant from me.

One day I was on my archer in the Ant Tunnel aroudn the bottom platform where the Zombie Mushies pile up (Yes I know that's a bad place to grind for a archer)
And this random sin just starts killing my spawn and goes up and down and taking advantage of when my friend is afk.
Now for the play thingy part.
Me: Can you please not kill my spawn? -F7-
Him: sorry, no I need to get to 30
Me: But this place is big enough for the 2 of us
30 minutes later =___= less than 5% gained and I get so pissed that it's time to get my dk.
Sucess.
I mass ks him.
Him: why is a dk here and would you pls train somewhere else
Me: This map is big enough to share and stop ksing me
Him: i've never seen you and there is only me and you here
Me: What about my archer?
Him: what archer?
Me: x3Chinatsu -f3-
he cc's.

I mean seriously. Are people these days that stubborn and mean?
And I know how lots of people feel when a person goes on their other character and mass kses you but don't they have a reason? If your bothering them or something they'll have reason to ks you. I'm so sick of being ksed when the map is big enough for everyone and they just have to go to your platform =___=

@xXKiichigoChan: Tell me about it =____=
We have so many smega whores in Bera that it's just not funny anymore.

@Merumiharu: You LMPQ too?... I know how you feel completely.
Though I have a different point a view on that topic but the same point.
I usually lead and if I don't have haste and I spawn VERY far I can't get in again and then everyone eventually leaves the party.
=___=
Think about it. How many dollars are wasted into smegas a day only on Bera.

x3Crystalize

Gear Sage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:54 pm
things i hate.
1.when ppl randomly send me party requests
2.when people randomly trade me with newbie crap saying "need any?"
3.oh this happened to me once, i was training my friend in i believe it was amoria where the sakura celions are and some random guy asks "ccplz" i say no i was here first, the he defames me and gets his ENTIRE guild to defame me because apparently i "disrespected him and defamed him" when i did nothing of the sort.
4. the fact that hackers and scammers are becoming really common in scania these days.
5. when people test their ac on you and make you lag like hell just because they wanted to have some fun (this also happened to me once i was going to do the LPQ in eos tower and the party leader was really annoying, like he HAD to keep checking how fast his ac was and he kept testing it on me, and im like "its fast enough now quit doing that and pay the ******** attention!"
so yea maplestory has officially gone down hill these days, i hate to admit it but its true.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:08 pm
"Ur beatiful. want 2 go 2 the beech?" is one I keep getting. First--you have no idea what I look like at the keyboard. Second, I'm not giving you NX. Third, bugger off before I defame you. scream

Or the guy who kept saying "Can I buy ur pan lid" when I was training my dit. If it were bloody for sale, I'd be in the MP!

Kill stealing and then saying, "Oh, I didn't know." What, you were never taught common courtesy?  

Isgebind

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

H3NRYSAN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:11 pm
cc plz,
trade fame (not) ,
Kser's, ppl who call me noobs when i'm a higher lvl then they r or when i tell them i have a lvl 31 fighter (my lil bro messed it up (i waz stacking ap and he gave me 17 luk and int)
fxxxn mass defaming noobs
beggers
scammers for fame (I've been scammed so many times my blacklist is full!!!)
moochers
ppl who come outta no where and say leave or cc plz and i don't so s/he brings high lvl friends and start ksing me or defames me  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:56 pm
Jiraku

The obvious, and some less obvious things that grind mah gears:

-"PLZ 5K"
-Assholes who call you "noob" when you do the slightest thing wrong
-WHY do people even use noob? USE AN INSULT WITH MORE STING, WILL YA?!
-Also, the assholes that defame you for no/bad reason(s). (Like one who defamed me for not giving him free equips)

^^^ that  

laugfing

x3Crystalize

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:16 pm
Really, really, really, really need to rant about something @___@

You know when one of your friend smegas... You feel kinda weird since their probably being spammed or something so you hope for the best and try to go on with your conversation.

But what happens when your friend is going to be a smega whore for a bit and he always get spammed and he eventually ignore you? That's my question. On Bera recently there's been a new smega spammer that goes by SinApples. SinApples is on my buddlylist and we're not exactly close but we have good times. So he's always getting spammed and a few days ago he threatened to take me off his bl because I've been calling him a smega whore and I'm just like "fine be that way" since it's true you can't really help the true fact that people think of you that way. But I mean seriously think of it in both our shoes. Though he's still on my buddylist.

Does anyone have a smega/nx whore on their buddlylist that get's way too much publicity?

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff