Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Impkat

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Shayna watched as Komorimon finished off Andromon then turned around to see that Garet and Gaomon were gone.

"Oi, Komo, the guys are gone."
Shayna announced, catching Komorimon's attention.

"Really?" Komorimon asked and flew back to his partner.

"Let's go, might as well go into the city." Shayna turned and headed into the city, Komorimon clinging onto her back.
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:38 pm

[enters from factorial town]
"hey veemon do you think anyones here?"
"Maybe"

Mega20Mega20

iADDY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:15 pm

[Enter from..idk first time posting]

Alex was laying on the burning sand, wearing some aqua blue sunglasses and trying to get a tan. He could hear his partners voice echo loudly from all the other digimon.

"I love the ocean, it makes me feel so alive. The water between my fins, the taste of salt water. Alex, Alex come in and play with me." The little orange digimon said.

Alex sighed. "Gizamon, not right now."

"Buuuut you said that 20 minutes ago! Cooooome on. Pleeeeease."

Alex slowly tried getting up, but his back was burning more then ten thousand suns. He quickly ran towards the water, jumping on foot from the burning sand. "Here, I'm coming, jeez."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:25 am

Obito woke up on the shore next to the ocean as the water was splashing his face "uhg w-where am i" he said to no one "ow!!!" he reached into his pocket to find a digivise "oh right i was . . . sucked into my computer?" he said to himself confused "well lets see if i can find someone" he started walking along the shore trying to find someone "hmmm usually you'd see some people on a nice beach like this" he continued walking for 4 hours and then got tired "ug im so tired" he sat down on the beach maybe i can make a new life here. . . my family is gone im all alone . . . so i guess ill just live here. . . wherever here is he thought as he fell asleep after an 6 hours of sleeping he heard a voice "come on wake up . . . wake up Obito!" said an unfamiliar voice "mmm five more minutes mo-" he said then thought wait my mom is dead? he then opened his eyes and saw a small dinosaur like creature " finally, you were asleep so long i thought you were dead, . . . what i got something in my teeth"
Obito sat there staring at Agumon dumbfounded "y-you're a dinosaure you're n-not supposed to t-t-talk or even exist" he stammered and jumped up
" well maybe in your world but this is the digital world. In the digital world we digimon prosper and some of us have found human partners. While we're on the subject i am your partner"
"n-no you just stay away from me" Obito said and started to run down the beach as agumon ran after him "Oh come on im not that strange and i wont bite you"
"Yeah why is it i dont believe you" Obito yelled back at him then stopped and looked up at a Kuwagamon that looked like it was pretty beat up from an earlier fight "h-holy crap" Obito gasped out
Ah another human maybe i could eat you
"NOOO" Obito yelled as Kuwagamon closed in to take a bite
"PEPPER BREATH" Agumon yelled and spit fire at Kuwagamon "AH YOU LITTLE-" Kuwagamon yelled as the fire spread on him "thats it im never attacking tamers again" Kuwagamon said to him self as he flew towards the ocean to try and put the fire out "HAHA and dont come back" Agumon yelled after him
"y-you saved me?" Obito said
" well you are my tamer so i have to protect you. but hay what are friends for?"
"f-friends?"
"Sure we're friends arent we?"
"well after what just happened . . . how could i say no? But you said some other digimon have partners right?" Obito asked
" yah. . . "
"so . . that means there are other humans here!!! Hay maybe we could try and find someone"
" if thats what you want to do"
"ok lets go search for someone lets start around here"
" OK!!!!"
and so they both went off to look for more people around the beach

Zero Cousland

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:20 pm

((could uh someone help me along with this roleplay my character is new so. . .))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:51 pm

"we've been searching for hours Obito, i dont think there are any more people here" Agumon said to Obito "sigh you right Agumon . . . maybe we should try looking somewhere else" "wait i smell something" "Really!?!?!" "Yah over there" Agumon says pointy to a forest "ok lets go" the two then go to a forest

Zero Cousland

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:48 am

(enter Kirashimu and co. from vaccine tower)
Kirashimu and co leave for drive city
(exit Kirashimu and Co to drive city)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:38 pm

(Earthest and Duftmon entered from the Real World ((First time posting)))

Earthest looked around the beach. It was peaceful and close to empty. She noticed the other trainers scattered around the beach, but toward the Ocean. "Isn't it pretty?" she asked Duftmon.

"Yes," Duftmon replied from beside Earthest. He turned his gaze to the area surrounding them.

Earthest looked out to sea and thought aloud, "I wonder if he's out there..."

Duftmon glanced at Earthest briefly, but continued to look around the beach, "He could be, though why he would come to the digital world, I would notknow. There is no need for him to protect anything because the digimon take care of to make the digital world safe."

Earthest sighed and twirled around continuously. She stopped with a sigh. "I need a vacation," she said.

Duftmon gave a small grin. "If I remember correctly, you said that before we came here. Is this not the vacation you were looking for?"

"Not really. I didn't really want the beach...I wanted something more...remote...like...in the middle of nowhere...But I suppose this will do," she replied. Earthest walked over to a grassy section of the beach divide and sat down. She smiled brightly and cocked her head to the side.

"Is it safe enough for you?" she asked.

"For me, yes. For you, no. Though, it will do for right now," Duftmon stated. His wings stretched and he started floating. Duftmon glided to a spot away from Earthest and away from the public eye, but because he was a royal knight, he was hard to miss by the starkness of his guise.

Earthest

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:27 am

((charie and gryphomon enter from the dark ocean.))

gryphomon landed in the sand, stumbling over slightly. "are you ok?" "I'm just not used to flying with suck larger wings." he said. "he's not very good at flying at all." his tail mouthed off. "shut it." charie grabbed the tail to shut it up. "I don't want to spend to long here. I've had enough water experience at dark ocean." "fine then spoilsport, we'll leave soon." she said, not really paying attention looked out over the ocean. "this place is so beautifull..."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:18 am

[Enter Zann and Dracomon from Dark Ocean]

Just before Gryphomon landed Zann jumped off his feet and landed safely on the sand.
"Thanks for the ride Gryphomon." He said as he walked off onto the beach to a quiet sunny corner, and lay on the sand.

((Hitchhiker XD If nothing happens soon I'm going to randomly make a hoard of wild angry digimon or something...))

iZann

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:26 am

gryphomon looked at him, as he followed. "were you riding on me? I didn't notice..." he said. his tail burst out laughing.

((just to say, gryphonmon is a mega. it's hippogryphomon you're thinking of.))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:27 am

((Oh ok then sorry. Cuz I tried searching for Unimon's evolution line on Digimon wiki and they didn't have one, so I presumed that Gryphomon was Unimon's ultimate level. Oooookay, this is confusing @_@ ))

"Yeah, sorry...you don't mind right?" Dracomon said with a big toothy grin.
"Sorry about that..." Zann looked around him on the peaceful beach,
"By the way, has anyone heard about what's happening in Drive City?" He asked since he has only heard some rumours so far.

iZann

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:42 am

((go to google and search ''unimon dma''))

"yeah, we were their eirlier"
"there's a huge plague going around." "we all nearly got infected, so we left." gryphomon added. his tail started wrapping around his legs, and whispered something into his ear. "shut up! just shut up!" he shouted, tears starting to form in his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:54 am

"Hey, what's wrong?" Dracomon asked in surprise as Gryphomon suddenly shouted at his tail, apparently it has just whispered something bad to him.
Zann sat up at the word "infected", his eyes instantly alert.
"Wait, what do you mean by "you nearly got infected?" He asked urgently, ignoring the fact that Gryphomon had started to form tears.

iZann

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games