Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Oddicus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Odd started walking. "To bad for you!" He laughed.

[Odd and Terriermon leave to Dark Ocean]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:07 pm

[enters from a portal] "My life just keeps getting weirder every day."
"Indeed."

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:07 pm

"This place is kinda scary i wonder what this place is it is so dark and ominous."
"HEY whats that over Tice whats that over there?"
"It looks like water.........LETS GO GABUMON!"
"RIGHT!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:32 pm

run chibomon

redblade0

redblade0

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:34 pm

i said run
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:04 pm

ahh its dark botamon can u see

Dorky IV

Dorky IV

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:05 pm

were am i
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:32 pm

????

Wolf Beats

Trash Werewolf

25,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Rebel Spark 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm

{{Marq and Destin enter from Great Canyon))

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

Marq wanders through the darkness of Underworld. "Hmph, who would have thought that we would be back here, eh Destin"

Destin followed after Marq having to pear through the coloring altering darkness. He heard Marq but didn't open his mouth. "Yeah... who would have thought it would be this soon that we returned here.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro
~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:23 pm

User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Hey Destin, you wouldn't happen to know where Chris and Skylar are would you? We entered the same time, but I don't recall hearing him for a while. Marq stopped in mid step, I hope we didn't lose him already.

Yeah... that would not be good and if so... so much for holding out our promise. Destin didn't notice that Marq had stopped as he walked into the back of him. Oi... let me know when you're stopping, remember, I can't see a thing and neither can you. a tension mark would appear on Destin forehead as he stared into the blackness hoping that he was staring at Marq.

Hmmm, Destin, buddy, I don't think you stepped into me... I don't feeling anything and... did you digivolve because I feel hot breath on me and you need to brush your teeth, smells awful!! Marq reached up to touch the unseen creature, not feeling fur by leathery skin, like that of something that was not gaomon. Uh oh...

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:28 pm

User Image Chris
Chris frowned as they recieved no response from Marq or Destin. He looked around for a moment and then realised his lighter. He quickly pulled it out and picked something up off the ground making a makeshift torch. He sighed as he looked around again they were lost for the most part. "Marq? Destin? can you hear me?" He called hoping to find them.

User Image Skylar
Skylar frowned the place was pretty scary and he was sure there were enemy digimon nearby but he hoped they would be alright. He couldn't help but wonder where they had gotten off to though.

(Chris and Skylar enter from the great canyon)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm

User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Dammit! I can't see what cards I'm using!!! Marq jumped out of the way as a bluish fire was fired at them. The the brief light he caught sight of what it was that was attacking them WHAT IS THAT THING!!?? He pulled out his digivice, hoping for answers.
Devidramon, the devil dragon... virus type... danger level: High, tread with caution upon approach
Well that's useful, DESTIN!!! Marq called out to his digimon.

MARQ WHWERE ARE YOU!? WOAH!!!. Destin jumps just in time to avoid the fireball This isn't good, I can't see him to attack him unless there is light for me to see. If I attack blindly I might hit Marq, Dammit. a tension mark appeared on Destin head as he kept his eyes fixed on the now visible red eye that now seemed to be circling around him.

SHOW YOUR SELF!!!! Marq moved around keeping his eyes fixed on the now circling red eyes, ready to move in case another stray fireball came at them.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:29 pm

User Image Chris
Chris sighed as he looked around he felt more lost than before until he herd a familiar voice "Marq!" He called. He quickly ran towards the sound. He frowned as he saw the digimon from the light of his torch "Hang on Marq we're coming" He said. He pulled out his digivice "Digi card slash: rapid arrow" He said.

User Image Skylar
Skylar nodded to Chris and ran towards the digimon "Hey ugly!" He said. He then held the bow ready "Sprial twister!" He called he then launched his attack.

Chris looked towards Marq "Hey can you get Destin to digivolve?" He asked. He quickly ran to Marq trying to shine some light for him.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:18 pm

User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

The devidramon was caught off guard as the arrow slugged him across the face. He rolls in the air and roars at Skylar, Preeey.... The demon licks his fangs as he stared at the bird with his red eyes

Marq heard the cry of Skylar's attack as well as the call from Chris. He immediately turns to see a bright light running towards him. "Chris?! Is that you!!!" He was reassured when Chris came into focus, urging him to help Destin digivolve.

"They're alright!!" Destin jumped for joy, glad that his friends were safe. Destin ran to Marq's side now that he could see him. "Let's do it, Marq!"

Right! an aura glowed in Marq's hand as he then connected it to his digivice. "Digisoul Charge!!!" Marq points the device at Destin, sending a sphere of digicode that wrapped around his digimon, rewriting and changing his appearance.

GAOMON SHINKA!!!! the process happened as it did before, changing the puppy into a massive wolf. "GAOGAMON!!!" He roared at the digimon and unleashed a massive gust of wind from his mouth. Spiral blooooooow!!!! the tornado shot rammed into the devidramon.

"ACCK!!!" The Devidramon was sucked into a column of rushing air, being cut and squeezed by the pressure.

["]

Leomon aka Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 pm

User Image Chris
Chris smiled as he saw Destin digivolve "Alright now we mean buisness!" He said. He then watched as the digimon was hit "Alright direct hit" He said. He looked at Marq "Glad to see your alright I was worried" He said. He then looked at Skylar "Alright lets see if we can keep him down" He said.

User Image Skylar
Skylar readied himself "Alright Chris I'll give it my best shot" He said. He did his best to aim "Spiral Twister!" He said. He watched as his attack flew at Devidramon but noticed it had little impact. "Chris got any other cards?" He asked.

Chris looked to the cards he had he didn't think any of them would power up Skylar enough to be much help. He looked at Marq "Lets just hope we can get rid of him before another digimon shows up" He said.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games