Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Creative Center [Share your skills with us!]
Show off your creative skills! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=3 You like this this thread?
  *floods thread with my stuff*
  Cool =)
  I would love to see what everyone has done. <3
  It's not really needed....
  Do sock puppets count in this thread?
View Results

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:17 am
How come veryone is so much better than me? crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:46 am
Cheer up, George!
Your poem was tons better than anything I come up with. It just so imagines both of my sisters are stellar at drawing. Imagine having to always be the worst at drawing like me. xd

Drawing's not everyone's cup of tea, anyway...
I'm better at cooking anyway, methinks.

There's probably a lot of things you're better than us at! Like being intensely amusing and humerous.  

Primrose Moon
Captain

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:17 am
LOL! xp mrgreen blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:02 pm
She's right you know. Your poem was really good! ^_^ Much better than mine anywho. They're either deep and artsy or goofy and silly. Feel good about yourself!

To Tak, Bright, and Georgie: *Rubs back of head* I just love drawing, it's always been a hobby. Don't take this dismissively but your drawings are all good too! Bright's pictures seriously are very adorable, and I love how clear and colourful your pictures are Tak.
I love George and Ridley's pictures too. ^____^

In my books, all art is good art. blaugh  

Snow the Wanderer

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:22 pm
Oh, George has definitely got a talent for randomness and humor. XD And indeed, don't worry about skill mate. If I'd dig up one of those horrible nightmares I drew when I was 13/14, you'd be laughing your a** off instead of sulking, so cheer up! razz

Thanks for the compliments, Kam and Gale. ^_^ I hope I'll have more than just this one image up soon. It was about time I started making my own avi art. The one done by JC (on my profile) is good as well, and Kasumi's going to send me a new one (hopefully it's good! ^_^) on saturday/sunday, but I still want to make one for myself as well.

Ever thought of doing something more with that hobby of yours, Kam?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:23 pm
Thanks domokun

User Image
Say hello to Oidar, my Idea for a Rotom evolution, He can learn Plasma claw and Plasma blast.  

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:55 am
Oidar, huh? Cool! Reminds me of that dead Create-a-Pokemon Contest... =(  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:28 am
Things that never had a life cant be dead scream ! Sorry, I take things litterally.  

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:17 am
He's right you know... exclaim mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:53 am
Primrose Moon
Cheer up, George!
Your poem was tons better than anything I come up with. It just so imagines both of my sisters are stellar at drawing. Imagine having to always be the worst at drawing like me. xd

Drawing's not everyone's cup of tea, anyway...
I'm better at cooking anyway, methinks.

There's probably a lot of things you're better than us at! Like being intensely amusing and humerous.

i just had a great idea! you could post pics of your finished food!  

mattzere

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:27 am
Oh dear...
Pictures of food?
You're gonna make me hungry... eek cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:35 am
Nunatak
Oh, George has definitely got a talent for randomness and humor. XD And indeed, don't worry about skill mate. If I'd dig up one of those horrible nightmares I drew when I was 13/14, you'd be laughing your a** off instead of sulking, so cheer up! razz

Thanks for the compliments, Kam and Gale. ^_^ I hope I'll have more than just this one image up soon. It was about time I started making my own avi art. The one done by JC (on my profile) is good as well, and Kasumi's going to send me a new one (hopefully it's good! ^_^) on saturday/sunday, but I still want to make one for myself as well.

Ever thought of doing something more with that hobby of yours, Kam?

I always wanted to be an artist when I was young, but I was afraid the anime style wouldn't get very far in England (the style being, not so popular), so I tried drawing different styles.
I still think it would be awesome to do anything professional with it though. ^_^ ('specially since anime style seems to be getting more popular now)

Currently I'm caught on the idea of how awesome it would be to draw my family's characters. That "young lady" girl, is actually my mom's main character for her story.

Here are some other pictures.
A ... (girl I guess) called Sweets, who is completely made of candy.

Kaori Iida, who is a member of Morning Musume. A japanese girl band. I wanted to draw Realistic style, so I chose her since she looks fairly unique.  

Snow the Wanderer

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:36 am
I went to France on holiday and they are NUTZ about anime! C'est ridicule! xp mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:42 am
I think I hate all other countries, because they get more anime than us, English. Did you know, that only now, in this pathetic day and age, FINALLY, YEARS AFTER I DISCOVERED ANIME, they've introduced an anime channel.  

Snow the Wanderer

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:43 am
There's an anime channel?  
Creative Center [Share your skills with us!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items