Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:36 am
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
I don't even know why we have to pay, Gaia doesn't get money for it.

Because it wouldn't be like an RP otherwise....plus it keeps peope coming to the site, cause they need to post and stuff to get gold to buy clothes.

Personally I'm posting here because Shadow will hurt me if I don't keep the guild going crying wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:43 pm
hahaha I won't hurt you.

I want 2 of those Assassin collectibles REALLY BADLY  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadows of Light

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:50 am
i like the items, but i don't think the letter itself and the items r worth 20k each ._. *sigh* seems i need a dealer now. yes, i am cheap >.>;; mainly cuz i actually bargin in rl. so anyone know who has 3 letters? my price is 10k per letter... and if the person wants to become the dealer i will buy 2 letters a month.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:56 am
Shadows of Light
i like the items, but i don't think the letter itself and the items r worth 20k each ._. *sigh* seems i need a dealer now. yes, i am cheap >.>;; mainly cuz i actually bargin in rl. so anyone know who has 3 letters? my price is 10k per letter... and if the person wants to become the dealer i will buy 2 letters a month.

I haven't got any I'm afraid but I do think 20k is too much. It's cause they are new. they may drop down in price a little in a while. but after that they will go up again.
They aren't that brilliant really...at least not to me. It's just the positions you can put the items in...the guns end up looking silly cause no one holds a gun like that...
I wanted pistols sad  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Summoned Shadows

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:50 am
Shadow__Dweller
Shadows of Light

I haven't got any I'm afraid but I do think 20k is too much. It's cause they are new. they may drop down in price a little in a while. but after that they will go up again.
They aren't that brilliant really...at least not to me. It's just the positions you can put the items in...the guns end up looking silly cause no one holds a gun like that...
I wanted pistols sad

Yeah.. The positions are kinda funky xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:53 am
I wish we could use the ink to dye our hair..instead of having to buy a new hairstyle if you wanted to change the colour..we could change it whenever we wanted that way..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

KuRoAnGeL_826

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:38 am
I want pistols...instead of the sniper rifle...thing...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:25 pm
i want ....im not sure....i guess...more swords.
lol. i like swords.  

0mnipotence

Izlin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:35 am
yeah dweller that ink idea would be good, and more sword would be nice those are pretty sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:08 am
I just want more weapons!! twisted  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:29 pm
haha someone here seems like they might be violent..... ok well i cant say that cuz its probably everyone here lol lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:18 am
felillia
haha someone here seems like they might be violent..... ok well i cant say that cuz its probably everyone here lol lol

hahaha twisted  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:59 am
i would hate to meet you in a dark alley..  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:30 am
felillia
i would hate to meet you in a dark alley..

I'll take that as a compliment twisted wink just kidding. I'm not mean really..not in the least bit violent..I'm quite shy and timid...I just like stuff with violence in..games, books, movies etc xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:14 am
same here!  
*Chamber of Archives*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items