Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The thread to discuss the DM’s discussion thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master of Gladiators

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:49 pm
Congratulations Perrian!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:51 pm
Congratulations l.a.v.!  

Master of Gladiators

-A M P-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:37 pm
Magic shield or Speedy Magic would be awesome for the Magic organization! Though i might be a little biased to say that. O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:30 pm
Thanks, Master of Gladiators!  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

random mistakes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:59 pm
Just as a question...

If you make a spell...

Do you give them the charms and amulets...

Or will we be going on some mystic quest to harvest alchemical ingredients?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:13 pm
I'd like to hear more about the Church of the Divine Mother. I play a support based character most of the time, (hence my current stats) so healing is important. But will there be other support type spells and abilities made available? Right now the support roles seem a bit limited. And maybe more status effect type stuff too. ^^  

Daughter Inferior

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:44 pm
Daughter Inferior
I'd like to hear more about the Church of the Divine Mother. I play a support based character most of the time, (hence my current stats) so healing is important. But will there be other support type spells and abilities made available? Right now the support roles seem a bit limited. And maybe more status effect type stuff too. ^^

So far the churches ability is quite supportive. Something along the lines of (you invest CP in this skill to boos another characters stat (except life and equip) by x every turn till the end of turn, and hopfully it will get more supportive skills later as you advance. I will also give some though to some more support abilities, actions and spells that could be released right now in the normal shops. I think your right about the lack of support power. Anyone want to make some suggestions while I’m really open to them?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:06 pm
Thats the chief thing I plan on making available in the special location I plan on opening. Its going to be all about support spells. A heal over time and possibly a revive. I've just been rather busy recently so I haven't been working on it as much as I should. sweatdrop Trust me though the plight of the support/healer mage has been noticed and such spells will be available soon...ish.  

Kowsauni
Crew

random mistakes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:16 pm
Chuch skills! And an item

-needs name- (1CP) Once every combat engagement, you may give a party-member temporary Hp equal to 2*Cps invested. These are lost first when damaged, and only lasts for the combat.

Healing aura (1Cp) All health gains (Besides temporary hitpoints) are increased by 1 point of Hp, for every point in this abillity. You can place up to five points in this abillity.

Holywater- Heals 10 points of damage, or spend 2 AP to deal 20 damage divided how you wish, to enemies under the undead catagory. Please note that it is up to the DM to decide of an opponent is considered undead.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:36 pm
Cool! I like the Healing Aura one the best. mrgreen  

Wedry

Wedry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:55 pm
I love being able to watch the DM's bicker... Firu just slammed Master of Gladiators for not being "specific". rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:11 pm
I know, I was like "OOH burn!" If a fight breaks out I may have to yell "Nerd battle!"  

Catseye Lurea

Wedry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:12 pm
I wonder what their DM stats are like... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:19 pm
Master Of Gladiators
Strength: Unfathomable
Defence: Built Tonka tough
Combat Dice: 10d20
Magic: Gandalf+Gerbo rounded down
Life: 20 years
Equip: 100
Abilities: Backtalk, Too much knowledge (rules)
Spells: Ban, Demote
Actions: Trashtalk, Comeback

I dont know why but this is what I imagine it being. Good thing they dont have actual stats like this or I may run for cover...  

Catseye Lurea

Wedry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:21 pm
Wow, that's great! Okay, now do Firu... mrgreen If they come after you, I'll take the rap. rofl  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff