Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
+Active Members/Guild Cleanup+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well the new year is over, we could always do some cleaning in the spring!
  Whoa. Our crew is lazy!
  Do not blame the crew! Blame the owner!
  Is anyone even here? Am I talking to myself?
View Results

Tikkall

8,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:20 pm
Well I don't think you should kick every inactive member out of the guild. Usually people don't remain inactive forever. ^_^ But meh.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:48 pm
Teh Eve
[schizophrenic]
Teh Eve
[schizophrenic]
yalingster
There might not be anything to be done until the owner comes back. Unfortunately for me I'm tempted to say that this guild should change its name to DBSKfans due to the lack of variety in topics.

i agree. to tell you the truth i am not that big of a dbsk fan. i used to be. now not so much. it is because their music has became more fruity. i do not think the owner is going to come back. she has not been active for a year or two.
I was a crazy fan of DBSG. Was. Not anymore.

I haven't heard any of their recent songs from the past 3 years? D;

I was a major fan during their HUG days.

i really like your avatar. looks spiffy. i spent notices to some people alread but i have eighteen more pages of members to go through! man i am lazy but i am caught up with school work.

Yeah I have school, it's way too time consuming for me to notify.

Thank you~

your welcome. i have gotten busier due to school. that is why i have not been on this guild lately. man. i do not know how i am going to survive next quarter.  

[schizophrenic]

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:50 pm
Tikkall
Well I don't think you should kick every inactive member out of the guild. Usually people don't remain inactive forever. ^_^ But meh.

actually some people have been here for like two or three years and have not posted once.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:08 am
How about, instead of kicking people out, we just try and make this guild more active?

C:

Sorry for being inactive lately. ;__; School

I'm barely on gaia.

I log on and log off within 1 minute.

x___X  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 pm
Teh Eve
How about, instead of kicking people out, we just try and make this guild more active?

C:

I'm barely on gaia.

x___X

i have been on more lately but usually check guilds like once every two weeks. active? how?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:01 am
[schizophrenic]
Teh Eve

C:

I'm barely on gaia.

x___X

i have been on more lately but usually check guilds like once every two weeks. active? how?

Do we even have a guild thread in the guild forum section? We could promote it that way. -nod nod-  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:47 am
Teh Eve
[schizophrenic]
Teh Eve

C:

I'm barely on gaia.

x___X

Do we even have a guild thread in the guild forum section? We could promote it that way. -nod nod-

who knows. i have not been one gaia for more than a month. haha  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:59 pm
well i think it is time for me to say this guild is pretty much dead. i am seriously thinking about leaving it. there is really nothing i can do to save it from sinking. no one is really active and there is really nothing to say anymore. i do not even remember the last time i listened to korean music i think it was ft island though. teh eve i hope you can make this guild active but i am not even going to attempt to save this sinking ship. meep meep. if anyone wants to keep in touch with me i will be glad to accept requests. don't worry be happy!

good bye everyone! (:])

-- [schizophrenic]  

[schizophrenic]

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:47 pm
awwwh sad town.. hmm there has to be some way to get people back on here  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:38 am
[schizophrenic]
well i think it is time for me to say this guild is pretty much dead. i am seriously thinking about leaving it. there is really nothing i can do to save it from sinking. no one is really active and there is really nothing to say anymore. i do not even remember the last time i listened to korean music i think it was ft island though. teh eve i hope you can make this guild active but i am not even going to attempt to save this sinking ship. meep meep. if anyone wants to keep in touch with me i will be glad to accept requests. don't worry be happy!

good bye everyone! (:])

-- [schizophrenic]

Aw what? ;3; HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS POST.

.__. I gave up long ago too. I don't even listen to kpop anymore to be honest. ;3;''  

Teh Eve

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces